173 posts

-deleted-

This post has been edited by limjanzen: Mar 7 2019, 12:39 AM
jacklim126
post Jan 27 2015, 10:12 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(limjanzen @ Jan 2 2015, 05:53 PM)
Anyone remember this?

Their mental strength better than LCW and other malaysian players who have low mental strength.This is one of my favourite matches.

Watch from 36.21 onwards thumbup.gif

The indian spectators very funny,some covering their faces.Some of them thought that india could win haha.Their expressions also very funny.

From 16-20 can catch up until 23-21 Amazing!  rclxms.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr-2IbDbFNw
KUALA LUMPUR: Vivian Hoo has given the thumbs up to the rise of compatriots Amelia Anscelly-Soong Fie Cho.

On Sunday, national No. 1 and Commonwealth Games gold medallists Vivian-Woon Khe Wei went down 22-10, 21-15 to national No. 2 Amelia-Fie Cho in the women’s doubles final at the Indian Open Grand Prix Gold in Lucknow. It was Vivian-Khe Wei’s first loss to their team-mates at international level.

Vivian was, however, not downcast by the defeat.

“It is a positive sign to see another Malaysian pair winning an international title. They defeated us but the defeat will surely drive us to work even harder. This rivalry is good as it will help to improve the standard of women’s doubles in Malaysia,” said Vivian.

For Vivian, she now hopes the injury to her index finger will heal quickly.

“When I arrived in India last week (before the start of the tournament), I knocked my finger while trying to lift my luggage into the bus. Due to the impact, the nail from my index finger came off,” she said.

“It was painful, but I am glad that I was able to play well with Khe Wei to reach the final. A long and hectic year awaits us. Both of us need to work harder to raise the level of our play,” added Vivian.

Vivian-Khe Wei’s next assignment is the Kuala Lumpur Open from Feb 11-15. It will be followed by the Superseries season-opener at the All-England in Birmingham from March 3-8.

They will be joined by Amelia-Fie Cho and Lim Yin Loo-Lee Meng Yean in both the tournaments.

With a strong showing so far, Malaysia are banking on having at least one pair at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. At the last Games in London in 2012, Malaysia were not represented in the women’s doubles.
KnightSports
post Dec 7 2018, 08:42 PM

20 posts

Unfortunately Woon Khe Wei is retiring

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0108sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:33 AM