Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TV Shows Better Call Saul Thread, From Breaking Bad Creators Vince

views

yokoloco
post Mar 30 2016, 11:10 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

Jimmy's storyline progressed more this episode. closer to the Saul Goodman we know

got his suit and his table laugh.gif
8adele
post Jan 16 2017, 01:42 AM

6 posts

Better Call Saul Season 3 Premieres on April 10, 2017

greyshadow
post Jun 21 2017, 08:17 AM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,826 posts

So, season 3 is a wrap

leading to many things continuing in Breaking Bad

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

but it didn't specify

I guess they'll need S4? hmm.gif
but it seems it wasn't renew yet.
Since the rating was getting worst each seasons despite winning multiple awards, we might not be able to see S4 cry.gif

This post has been edited by greyshadow: Jun 21 2017, 08:18 AM
JustcallmeLarry
post Jun 22 2017, 04:25 AM

Regular
1,363 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ Jun 21 2017, 08:17 AM)
So, season 3 is a wrap

leading to many things continuing in Breaking Bad

but it didn't specify

I guess they'll need S4? hmm.gif
but it seems it wasn't renew yet.
Since the rating was getting worst each seasons despite winning multiple awards, we might not be able to see S4 cry.gif
Wtf! This really a shocker to me that the ratings is not doing well and might not be renewed for season 4. I was busy enjoying the show and thought many were too.

Once IMDb closed their discussion board I don't know how other are reacting to a show. Does anyone know where have the IMDb crowd migrated too??
6so
post Jun 22 2017, 07:23 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Already stopped watching by episode 3 of this season as the thrill of knowing the destination no longer propel me wanting to find out what happening in the journey.The problem is there are way too many shows vying for your attention.If there weren't The Handmaid's Tale,American Gods and Master of None I will still be watching this.Come next month GOT will start so I guess no chance of coming back to this.
yokoloco
post Jun 22 2017, 11:34 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(6so @ Jun 22 2017, 07:23 AM)
Already stopped watching by episode 3 of this season as the thrill of knowing the destination no longer propel me wanting to find out what happening in the journey.The problem is there are way too many shows vying for your attention.If there weren't The Handmaid's Tale,American Gods and Master of None I will still be watching this.Come next month GOT will start so I guess no chance of coming back to this.
quite true. its more for Breaking Bad fans to learn about these supporting character's life before Walter White emerged and fucked them up haha.
but I am still a fan. just finished it. hopefully it will have a season 4 to wrap it up.
greyshadow
post Jun 22 2017, 01:00 PM

1,826 posts

QUOTE(yokoloco @ Jun 22 2017, 11:34 AM)
quite true. its more for Breaking Bad fans to learn about these supporting character's life before Walter White emerged and fucked them up haha.
but I am still a fan. just finished it. hopefully it will have a season 4 to wrap it up.
but it seems not much left to wrap it up beside the relationship between Kim & Jimmy , if there're S4

unless

6so
post Jun 22 2017, 06:42 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(yokoloco @ Jun 22 2017, 12:34 PM)
Maybe my eager resolve to see the story play out at a quicker pace. To a large degree felt what they are trying to accomplish in season 3 could have been done last season with the Jimmy vs Chuck conflict. Mike and Gus connection took forever. Slowburning is not an alien concept to me just that they overplayed their hand this time around.
Also started to see shows having snappier pacing nowadays as everyone competing for the attention or buzz.Think the old model where you have to grind through season 3 only to see the show hitting the sweet spot hard to sustain in today's netflix model. The current shows on their fourth or fifth seasons also seeing them running out of steam. Case in point OITNB and House of Cards. Maybe it just me addicted to watching newer shows.biggrin.gif
yokoloco
post Jun 22 2017, 08:49 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(6so @ Jun 22 2017, 06:42 PM)
Maybe my eager resolve to see the story play out at a quicker pace. To a large degree felt what they are trying to accomplish in season 3 could have been done last season with the Jimmy vs Chuck conflict. Mike and Gus connection took forever. Slowburning is not an alien concept to me just that they overplayed their hand this time around.
Also started to see shows having snappier pacing nowadays as everyone competing for the attention or buzz.Think the old model where you have to grind through season 3 only to see the show hitting the sweet spot hard to sustain in today's netflix model. The current shows on their fourth or fifth seasons also seeing them running out of steam. Case in point OITNB and House of Cards. Maybe it just me addicted to watching newer shows.biggrin.gif
I guess it's the same formula they use back in Breaking Bad.
Series also tend to drop off ratings and viewers after 4 o 5 season, usually ending with at 7th season.

Yeah there's plenty of new shows, don't even have the time to watch most of it anymore haha. But then again, I hate it when series end abruptly without a proper ending season
6so
post Jun 22 2017, 09:52 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

Another trend is very strong first season then the follow up getting worst by the episode. Mr.Robot, Penny Dreadful, Kingdom, etc...
If you only down to only watching one show make it The Crown. Fantastic acting and epic production values. Don't be put off by the highbrow royal couple as the drama really kept you invested. It's meticulously well made with superb storytelling bravado. Heard plenty of film directors and powerhouse actors are fans of the show.
greyshadow
post Jun 23 2017, 08:29 AM

1,826 posts

It's easy to bring back the rating for S4 is they want
Bring back few of the main casts of the BB into BCS, even as cameo will do
yokoloco
post Jun 28 2017, 01:52 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

ok Better Call Saul renewed for S4. cukur
greyshadow
post Nov 2 2018, 12:21 PM

1,826 posts

S4 is a wrap, S5 also confirmed, and seems S5 gonna be the final season for the series

Highlight of S4:
Jimmy's further transformation to Saul
Jimmy & Kim's relationship breaking up
The clever long con to get Huey out of jail
The creation of the superlab
Who gave Hector the bell
The new Salamanca member, Lalo, who was mentioned in BB

yokoloco
post Nov 3 2018, 12:00 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ Nov 2 2018, 12:21 PM)
S4 is a wrap, S5 also confirmed, and seems S5 gonna be the final season for the series

Highlight of S4:
Jimmy's further transformation to Saul
Jimmy & Kim's relationship breaking up
The clever long con to get Huey out of jail
The creation of the superlab
Who gave Hector the bell
The new Salamanca member, Lalo, who was mentioned in BB
it's alll gooood, man

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled