3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Invoice Software + GST, HELP !!!

views

TSNGFN
post Dec 14 2014, 10:47 AM, updated 10y ago

Getting Started
63 posts

Lately my dad keep asking me to help him find invoice software that have GST feature in it. GST will start in April 2015 and after the implementation, my dad's business will need to go computerise and my dad seriously need the software now so that there will be smooth transaction after the implementation. Do you guys have any idea which company make invoice software and are reliable? Also i need a good after service because my dad's employee are bad in computer. sad.gif sad.gif

I need something like this...

user posted image

Or something exactly the same like this… (i bought the book and read it)

user posted image

My dad is a dry food supplier to hotel and restaurant. Different hotel and restaurant have different price (depends on location). So all the item will not have a fixed price even tough they are the same. It is more difficult for my dad because he is selling food and some food have GST while some food don't have GST.

What i need now is when my dad wanted to send some item to XYZ hotel, he just need click XYZ hotel's file and type the item + quantity…. the price and total amount will automatically be shown. (no need to use calculator and self count + no need to find price list for every different hotel and restaurant) YES before this my dad doing all manually with handwriting.

Please help me if you know any company make these kind of programme.

Also i need a stock in stock out software so that my dad will know how many stock are left in the factory.

By the way my dad's company is at Kajang.

PLEASE HELP notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Z3ddjack
post Dec 14 2014, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(NGFN @ Dec 14 2014, 10:47 AM)
Lately my dad keep asking me to help him find invoice software that have GST feature in it. GST will start in April 2015 and after the implementation, my dad's business will need to go computerise and my dad seriously need the software now so that there will be smooth transaction after the implementation. Do you guys have any idea which company make invoice software and are reliable? Also i need a good after service because my dad's employee are bad in computer.  sad.gif  sad.gif 

user posted image

user posted image

My dad is a dry food supplier to hotel and restaurant. Different hotel and restaurant have different price (depends on location). So all the item will not have a fixed price even tough they are the same. It is more difficult for my dad because he is selling food and some food have GST while some food don't have GST.

What i need now is when my dad wanted to send some item to XYZ hotel, he just need click XYZ hotel's file and type the item + quantity…. the price and total amount will automatically be shown. (no need to use calculator and self count + no need to find price list for every different hotel and restaurant) YES before this my dad doing all manually with handwriting.

Also i need a stock in stock out software so that my dad will know how many stock are left in the factory.

PLEASE HELP  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
my shop also selling POS system include the software.Do u want sir?
TSNGFN
post Dec 15 2014, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(Z3ddjack @ Dec 14 2014, 02:45 PM)
my shop also selling POS system include the software.Do u want sir?
what brand is it? can i put my own logo on it?
Z3ddjack
post Dec 15 2014, 11:53 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(NGFN @ Dec 15 2014, 11:34 AM)
what brand is it? can i put my own logo on it?
the software brand is IRIS.Can sir.But if u want we can give u hardware and the software we can call the IRIS technician come to ur shop install the software. smile.gif
otua
post Dec 15 2014, 11:57 AM

Casual
499 posts

what is your budget? not sure whether any free software out there though
TSNGFN
post Dec 15 2014, 06:00 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(otua @ Dec 15 2014, 12:57 PM)
what is your budget? not sure whether any free software out there though
few thousand ringgit?
TSNGFN
post Dec 15 2014, 06:01 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(Z3ddjack @ Dec 15 2014, 12:53 PM)
the software brand is IRIS.Can sir.But if u want we can give u hardware and the software we can call the IRIS technician come to ur shop install the software. smile.gif
eh i dun wan POS thingy…. i want invoice software only...
SUSngkhanmein
post Dec 15 2014, 06:14 PM

カラカラ Karakara
7,727 posts

simply pick one of the software which is the cheapest

http://www.accountingsoftwaremalaysia.org/...tware-malaysia/
mengsuan
post Dec 17 2014, 12:53 AM

9W2NNS
Group Icon
Staff
10,459 posts

Moved to software forum.
kent_lau7
post Dec 17 2014, 01:08 AM

Enthusiast
767 posts

You can get http://www.sql.com.my/
or contact her
012-261 4008 (jacQ)
kent_lau7
post Dec 17 2014, 01:14 AM

Enthusiast
767 posts

http://gst.customs.gov.my/PortalAssets/Sit...UH%20140414.pdf
fchintc
post Dec 17 2014, 08:19 AM

24 posts

Lately my dad keep asking me to help him find invoice software that have GST feature in it. GST will start in April 2015 and after the implementation, my dad's business will need to go computerise and my dad seriously need the software now so that there will be smooth transaction after the implementation. Do you guys have any idea which company make invoice software and are reliable? Also i need a good after service because my dad's employee are bad in computer.  sad.gif  sad.gif 
You can check out a complete GST compliant accounting software at CTSOFTWARE and we can customise if you need additional features.

We have clients who are in the food distribution business as well.

TSNGFN
post Dec 17 2014, 08:36 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(fchintc @ Dec 17 2014, 09:19 AM)
You can check out a complete GST compliant accounting software at CTSOFTWARE and we can customise if you need additional features.

We have clients who are in the food distribution business as well.
does it include invoice system? coz all is accounting system… i do not know whether the accounting system-invoice system.
buffalowings
post Dec 17 2014, 02:45 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

can also try our easy to use All in 1 software (Invoicing, Simple POS / Cash Sale, Billing, Inventory, Banking, Accounting) to see of it fits your dad's business.....

You also can have your own logo in the software and invoices, cash sales and delivery order.

please visit www.businessexpresssoftware.com to download the demo which you can upgrade to a retail version once you are sastified:

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by buffalowings: Dec 17 2014, 02:59 PM
act one
post Dec 17 2014, 06:41 PM

Casual
371 posts

Try this

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...0#entry72029317

POS + Inventory + Accounting + GST ready.
Optional to upgrade.
E-commerce ready for future upgrade.
act one
post Dec 17 2014, 06:57 PM

Casual
371 posts

user posted image

user posted image

PLEASE HELP  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
>>> Pricing can be set a different level to meet with different customer.
>>> Those food without GST will be mark as non-GST item.

>>> Yes, only necessary information required.
>>> example invoice.
>>> You can key in customer name, stock item, quantity, save and print.
>>> The rest will be done by the software. End of day choice the right report to print.
>>> It can control debtor and creditor as well.

This post has been edited by act one: Dec 17 2014, 06:58 PM
act one
post Dec 17 2014, 07:10 PM

Casual
371 posts

Sample ...
act one
post Dec 17 2014, 07:11 PM

Casual
371 posts

Sample ...

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
fchintc
post Dec 17 2014, 10:27 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(NGFN @ Dec 17 2014, 08:36 AM)
does it include invoice system? coz all is accounting system… i do not know whether the accounting system-invoice system.
Sure. The system has invoicing and stock management together with the other modules that is required in a GST compliant system.

Aquariel
post Dec 26 2014, 11:42 AM

26 posts

Have you checked the software list from Custom's website?
http://gst.customs.gov.my/en/ib/Pages/ib_ppp.aspx

The more common ones would be Autocount, SQL, QNE, Aplus, Sage
Most of the softwares are Stock+Invoicing+Accounting (3 in 1)

As long as you pick from the Custom's list, the invoice format has been designed to meet Custom's requirements, and you have the flexibility to do minor customisation.
You don't really need POS.

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0173sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:10 AM