Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which chat app?

views

TSJohnLu
post Dec 12 2014, 08:21 AM, updated 8y ago

6 posts

Hello,
I think this is the best place to ask this. Any idea what chat application to use on my page? I already found rumbletalk but I am researching more options. It needs to be html5, able to post yt videos, post charts, and I want to manage design as well, please give me some advice!
Thank you so much!
dewill
post Dec 12 2014, 08:41 AM

Regular
1,716 posts

this design will not working for long term. we do prefer personal chat or exclusive group chat.
WebWalker
post Dec 12 2014, 11:39 AM

Computer Geek
All Stars
12,851 posts

Consider post your question to more related section here :-

https://forum.lowyat.net/Blogmasters&Webmasters
TSJohnLu
post Dec 16 2014, 03:09 PM

6 posts

Well I started researching on my own then. I made a lot of research in finding a chatroom for my Algo-Trading website. I used envolve for a while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like the look and feel and the “mess” of text in there.
I had several points which are important to me.
1 – First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.
2 – I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).
3 – I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
4 – Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).
I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.
WebWalker
post Dec 16 2014, 09:50 PM

Computer Geek
All Stars
12,851 posts

You are in wrong section, most of ppl here are not webmaster or blog master.

You should post to the section as I suggested in my previous post.

This post has been edited by WebWalker: Dec 16 2014, 09:53 PM
paulchat
post Jan 29 2015, 04:34 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(JohnLu @ Dec 16 2014, 04:09 PM)
Well I started researching on my own then. I made a lot of research in finding a chatroom for my Algo-Trading website. I used envolve for a while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like the look and feel and the “mess” of text in there.
I had several points which are important to me.
1 – First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.
2 – I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).
3 – I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
4 – Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).
I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.
Guys, for your next webinar I would recommend Chatwing, it is free for unlimited usage, you can export your webinar chat history for viewing later, even create a pdf, excel or text files with chatwing. Many business webinars like to use chatwing since chatwing support linkedin login method, which is easy so every can chat with their linkedin profile direct.

Chatwing has many features , customize every aspect, embed into any web page, social login options, moderator controls, ban users.
TSJohnLu
post Feb 19 2016, 12:35 AM

6 posts

Hey! It has been over a year now and Rumbletalk is still on our webpage and also on our blog and on our facebook page at the same time. Works nice. I wanted to show you a demo chat so you can all see how it looks like. Let me know what you think. Would love to hear from you.

mysuccess101
post Feb 23 2016, 03:07 AM

9 posts

Guys i would like to let everyone know i have tested all the chat recommended here and chose Chatwing.

Chatwing has many more features than the other chats and also is super fast these other chat services lagg and slow down your site.

Also, Chatwing is the most dynamic chat service as it let me put on my website, blog, facebook page, PLUS have an iOS+Android app so my users can always be in the chat at anytime and get new message alerts.

Highly recommend CHATWING for everyone.

oh 1 other thing, Chatwing is FREE for UNLIMITED USAGE, all these other services charge a bunch of money. Thats just another reason why i went with Chatwing.
GustavoWoltmann
post Mar 30 2016, 05:14 AM

1 posts

Hi John,
I was looking for an application like this for quite a while. I tried chatwing but is SUX! Needed it for my trading website, so we could discuss trading with visitors and friends(share charts, pictures,etc) I started using rumbletalk myself. I need to say that it's really a decent application which works nice for me. I usually use it on my webpage, blog and facebook page at the same time, it is synchronizing really well.

Thanks for this great review,

Cheers!
mysuccess101
post Apr 1 2016, 02:06 AM

9 posts

Chatwing is the BEST chat service on the web by far, it have both iOS Chat Room App + Android Chat Room App which my users love so they can always stay connected to my rooms.

Plus Chatwing has sooo many more features than all other services and is FREE which all all chat service are very expensive.

Go enjoy Chatwing CHATWING

This post has been edited by mysuccess101: Apr 1 2016, 02:11 AM
TSJohnLu
post Apr 25 2016, 07:19 PM

6 posts

Gustavo, I agree, I didn't like Chatwing eithre.
Franciso
post Apr 29 2016, 10:33 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(mysuccess101 @ Apr 1 2016, 02:06 AM)
Chatwing is the BEST chat service on the web by far, it have both iOS Chat Room App + Android Chat Room App which my users love so they can always stay connected to my rooms.

Plus Chatwing has sooo many more features than all other services and is FREE which all all chat service are very expensive.

Go enjoy Chatwing CHATWING
+2 thumps up for ChatWing. Fantastic service so far. I have build my chat room using ChatWing. All of my users are really happy. lol
HencyC
post May 3 2016, 10:27 AM

7 posts

Guys,

There are lot's of chat option I know. Most of them offer low cost per month and something have high cost too. But I am not depends on the low & high cost. I always looks for quality don't depends on quantity anymore. And looks for latest and info. So that if I face any problem I can contact them easily and instantly. However, I found few chat app and would like to set up for my recently build website. To be honest compared them one by one I decided ChatWing at last. According to my mind I thought ChatWing is the best chat option so far.

Thank you!
TSJohnLu
post May 24 2016, 08:15 PM

6 posts

Well I didn't like it and if you write me thousands times to try it. I was using it for a week. Started using Rumbletalk after and I am happy with it.

user posted image

user posted image

It really looks amazing.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.48    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:43 AM