Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mortgage Loan Package Inquiries, (Strictly NO Promotion Allowed)

views

mushigen
post Today, 02:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,416 posts

QUOTE(aeronlim @ Jun 24 2022, 06:37 PM)
May I know which bank currently offer the best mortgage rate?

Want to get the loan with best rate, semi flexi or full flexi will be okay as long as rate is attractive.
QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Jun 25 2022, 10:16 AM)
Try HLB and PBB. I applied for 4 banks including Rhb and mbb too but those two offered me the lowest rate
For semi flexi, HLB from my experience, only allows you to offset interest (by paying extra) up to 30% of remaining loan balance. If you're thinking of parking a lot of money to offset interest, this is something to consider.
southminor
post Today, 02:56 PM

27 posts

Hi good afternoon, Im looking for a loan for a 550k property... Anyone here offers a consolidated service that helps me apply for financing at multiple banks? Very happy to compensate for your services.

Priority is on rates, rreferably looking for a full flexi loan with option for early settlement. I have a close to perfect credit score if this is of any help.

Thank you loads.
nick_km P
post Today, 03:42 PM

Probation
5 posts

QUOTE(mushigen @ Jun 27 2022, 02:17 PM)
For semi flexi, HLB from my experience, only allows you to offset interest (by paying extra) up to 30% of remaining loan balance. If you're thinking of parking a lot of money to offset interest, this is something to consider.
For HLB's full flexi, the interest saving on advance payment is capped at 70% of the outstanding balance.
mushigen
post Today, 04:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,416 posts

QUOTE(nick_km @ Jun 27 2022, 03:42 PM)
For HLB's full flexi, the interest saving on advance payment is capped at 70% of the outstanding balance.
That's for full flexi.

For comparison, most banks allow offset up to 100% for semi-flexi.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0381sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th June 2022 - 08:01 PM