Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mortgage Loan Package Inquiries, (Strictly NO Promotion Allowed)

views

Pac Lease
post Jun 22 2019, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(swissalto @ Jun 22 2019, 04:58 AM)
I am wondering why some bankers are using their own private email (eg: @hotmail; @yahoo etc) instead of the official email address from the banks. Every time when P&C documents such as payslips, bank statements, EPF statements, EA form etc are about to be sent to those private emails for loan application purpose, am I wondering is this legal? Anyone can explain why does this happens? Why those bankers using their private emails instead of the work email from the bank?
You may always ask for banker Email which the domain is from bank. Due to the bank email got limitation of receive the file size, so you may need to separately your file into few email. This is the way how i advise my client to do so.
Drian
post Yesterday, 09:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

This is a sily question because my first home loan is full flexi but how do you withdraw from a semi-flexi? Do I have to write to the bank , go to counter? Is it automated through online banking or is it manual.

coolguy99
post Yesterday, 10:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Drian @ Jun 25 2019, 09:51 AM)
This is a sily question because my first home loan is full flexi but how do you withdraw from a semi-flexi? Do I have to write to the bank , go to counter? Is it automated through online banking or is it manual.
I think it’s best to check with respective banks as they have different ways of doing it. For Hong Leong it is manual over the counter, and there will be a fee for each withdrawal, RM50 if I am not mistaken.
RockStar05
post Yesterday, 12:36 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi Sifus,

Will Pajak Gadai-i Ar-Rahnu in Bank Rakyat will be a cause for a bank loan rejection? House loan specially.

Drian
post Yesterday, 02:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Jun 25 2019, 10:22 AM)
I think it’s best to check with respective banks as they have different ways of doing it. For Hong Leong it is manual over the counter, and there will be a fee for each withdrawal, RM50 if I am not mistaken.
Manual, wow. I've not stepped into any banks for 10 years already.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0921sec    1.77    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th June 2019 - 01:48 AM