Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mortgage Loan Package Inquiries, (Strictly NO Promotion Allowed)

jishu
post Feb 17 2019, 11:42 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(apalexar @ Feb 17 2019, 07:38 PM)
-Loan rate
-normally full flex will have monthly fee while semi flex no but once you withdraw from semi flex will need certain fees (to choose which one depends if you will withdraw the money you put in the account frequently or not)
-any min limit when want to withdraw or deposit
-any capped interest
-compulsory take mrta or not (if compulsory but you prefer mlta or you dont want any insurance at all, what min amount of mrta you need take)
-lock in period (normally only those might sell their property will consider about this)

O yeah, also ask about what's the total cost you need to pay for the whole setup process
Thank you for the response.

normally full flex will have monthly fee while semi flex no but once you withdraw from semi flex will need certain fees (to choose which one depends if you will withdraw the money you put in the account frequently or not)
>> What do you mean by withdraw? Why do i need to withdraw the money? Since this is a loan so i should pay, not withdraw, correct?
Sorry for my stupididty but i dont understand that withdraw and current account etc all that. Please help to explain cry.gif

-any capped interest
>> So capped interest is different from the loan rate interest itself? what is the ususal cap interest and how does it calculated?

apalexar
post Feb 18 2019, 12:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jishu @ Feb 17 2019, 11:42 PM)
Thank you for the response.

normally full flex will have monthly fee while semi flex no but once you withdraw from semi flex will need certain fees (to choose which one depends if you will withdraw the money you put in the account frequently or not)
>> What do you mean by withdraw? Why do i need to withdraw the money? Since this is a loan so i should pay, not withdraw, correct?
Sorry for my stupididty but i dont understand that withdraw and current account etc all that. Please help to explain  cry.gif

-any capped interest
>> So capped interest is different from the loan rate interest itself? what is the ususal cap interest and how does it calculated?
Beside every months you pay the loan, semi flex or full flex allow you to deposit money to your account and thus reduce the loan interests you need pay to bank, since it's just deposit in the account of course you can withdraw it when you want to use it somewhere and for semi flex there will be a charge if you withdraw. Details you may ask your banker to explain more during sign offer letter.
chidori
post Feb 18 2019, 12:20 AM

ㅅ_ㅅ 보노보노 ㅇ_ㅇ
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(apalexar @ Feb 17 2019, 09:24 PM)
Not really sweat.gif
But do you have any capped interest for your loan?
Hmm... capped interest do you mean like maximum is 70% capped interest for the current account linked to the loan account.
If that's your meaning so far public bank full flexi is capped while maybank and rhb are no cap.

QUOTE(blancpain4470 @ Feb 17 2019, 08:56 PM)
Lol. How do you know it's a nice house? Just an exaggerated semi d 🤣🤣
based on price it must be nice~ at least nicer than my to-be house : )

This post has been edited by chidori: Feb 18 2019, 12:22 AM
blancpain4470
post Feb 18 2019, 04:54 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(chidori @ Feb 18 2019, 12:20 AM)
based on price it must be nice~ at least nicer than my to-be house : )
Lol for my own stay, I actually prefer the smallest house we need but this time I was out voted and ended up with the bigger house we ever need! 🤣
There is no one house nicer than the other. Just one fits your lifestyle better. You get and design a house to support how you live. Congrats on your new house and may it brings you years of joy! 🙂

This post has been edited by blancpain4470: Feb 18 2019, 07:22 AM
lifebalance
post Feb 18 2019, 11:41 AM

Life & Mortgage Planner

QUOTE(Baby1985 @ Feb 17 2019, 09:36 PM)
Any more benefits and discount for first house buyer this year?
nope
Baby1985
post Feb 18 2019, 01:04 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(apalexar @ Feb 17 2019, 10:38 PM)
Nope, nothing at all so far...
Unless you purchase those properties which the developer give 10% discount at least and it's registered under REHDA (which most probably those properties located far away from cities), then you get the loan agreement and MOT stamp duty waive  cool2.gif
The last part, it is only entitle for commercial title apartment?
apalexar
post Feb 18 2019, 03:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Baby1985 @ Feb 18 2019, 01:04 PM)
The last part, it is only entitle for commercial title apartment?
Not sure about this but I think as long as it fulfill conditions mentioned above then its qualified for the exemptions.
Baby1985
post Feb 18 2019, 08:34 PM

Getting Started

Check this out guys, http://mapex.com.my/hoc2019/

Developer need to register first in order for buyer to entitle
chidori
post Feb 18 2019, 08:54 PM

ㅅ_ㅅ 보노보노 ㅇ_ㅇ

QUOTE(blancpain4470 @ Feb 18 2019, 04:54 AM)
Lol for my own stay, I actually prefer the smallest house we need but this time I was out voted and ended up with the bigger house we ever need! 🤣
There is no one house nicer than the other. Just one fits your lifestyle better. You get and design a house to support how you live. Congrats on your new house and may it brings you years of joy! 🙂
Thank you very much! Best wishes to you and your family too : )
We are also ended up getting a bigger house than our initial planning.

By the way, anyone know if any full flexi without capping?
So far I applied Standard Chartered and there is cap 70% and monthly rm10.

Just wondering what happen to the 30%, hope some sifus or expert can help to clarify

Have a nice day!
apalexar
post Feb 18 2019, 11:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(chidori @ Feb 18 2019, 08:54 PM)
Thank you very much! Best wishes to you and your family too : )
We are also ended up getting a bigger house than our initial planning.
By the way, anyone know if any full flexi without capping?
So far I applied Standard Chartered and there is cap 70% and monthly rm10.

Just wondering what happen to the 30%, hope some sifus or expert can help to clarify

Have a nice day!
I took standard chartered loan as well, not sure if we have the same banker haha

If I'm not mistaken lets say your loan amount is 500k, 70% of it is 350k so if you deposit 400k of money in your account, the extra 50k wont contribute in saving interest for your loan. Also if your loan amount left 300k after few years, only 210k of your deposit will contribute in interest saving.

Anyone may correct me if I'm wrong smile.gif

This post has been edited by apalexar: Feb 18 2019, 11:22 PM
apalexar
post Feb 18 2019, 11:19 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Baby1985 @ Feb 18 2019, 08:34 PM)
Check this out guys, http://mapex.com.my/hoc2019/

Developer need to register first in order for buyer to entitle
Thanks for the link, also developer must provide at least 10% discount for the properties to entitle, guess my project say bye bye to this already...
blancpain4470
post Yesterday, 04:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(chidori @ Feb 17 2019, 04:45 PM)
So far I got rhb and maybank full flexi loan packagez both with setup fee rm200 and monthly rm10 waived
I just learnt from my MBB loan officer, the monthly fee for full flexi can't be waived. In fact it is same for Public bank too. You may want to check if yours is semi flexi disguised as full. They may get you to have a checking account but transferring from loan to checking will be charges ..
coolguy99
post Yesterday, 07:41 PM

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

QUOTE(blancpain4470 @ Feb 19 2019, 04:32 PM)
I just learnt from my MBB loan officer, the monthly fee for full flexi can't be waived. In fact it is same for Public bank too. You may want to check if yours is semi flexi disguised as full. They may get you to have a checking account but transferring from loan to checking will be charges ..
Yes first time I am actually hearing that the fee can be waived.
blancpain4470
post Yesterday, 08:19 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Feb 19 2019, 07:41 PM)
Yes first time I am actually hearing that the fee can be waived.
Banks are not stupid. This is essentially a current account with overdraft facility and they have to charge you a fee for that flexibility

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0771sec    3.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th February 2019 - 09:06 AM