QUOTE(kyoazizi @ Feb 11 2019, 10:38 PM)
ya got monthly RM10 charges
QUOTE(lobsterman @ Feb 12 2019, 09:31 AM)
hi thanks for reply, in my case is rm 450k loan. what is the entry fees for lowest interest rate flexi package like? do they charge rm 10 for current acc maintenance monthly? its refinancing loan. the prev loan is sign on 2012 and start pay installment from 2016.
looking at 4.4 - 4.6%, that also depends if u want semi or full flexi loan faciltiy.
- Normally comes with withdrawal fee
- No need to maintain current account
- Will need to wait longer for your money to return back to your savings account
- No monthly fees
- Usually recommended for people who are not business owner
- Normally doesn't come with withdrawal fees
- Need to maintain current caccount
- Don't need to wait for your money to go back to your current account to make withdrawal
- Monthly fee to maintain your current account
- Usually recommended for people who runs a business as money comes in from businesses, it will save interest on the daily rest. And the business owner can use that money again a few days or weeks later for his business.