Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mortgage Loan Package Inquiries, (Strictly NO Promotion Allowed)

leelee1988
post Jan 9 2019, 11:56 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

any uob banker here would like to ask valuation on a subsale prop. thanks
Lion Cut
post Jan 10 2019, 12:48 PM

Getting Started

any banker here can evaluate my loan eligibility?
currently have a car and a house loan ..... want to purchase 2nd house in KL, so want to know what max monthly i can get.
i can pm the details. thanks
lifebalance
post Jan 10 2019, 12:50 PM

Life & Mortgage Planner
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Lion Cut @ Jan 10 2019, 12:48 PM)
currently have a car and a house loan ..... want to purchase 2nd house in KL, so want to know what max monthly i can get.
Need ur info below

Nett pay
Rental income
Bonus 2015 2016 2017

Commitment monthly and outstanding balance
House
Car
Credit card outstanding
Personal Loan
PTPTN
wild_card_my
post Jan 10 2019, 06:00 PM

Financier Gone Wild +60133693993

QUOTE(leelee1988 @ Jan 9 2019, 11:56 AM)
any uob banker here would like to ask valuation on a subsale prop. thanks
Property valuation request form

Name/nick-name:
Property address:
Property type (terraced/semi-D, etc.):
Built-up area (sq. ft.):
Land area if applicable (sq. ft.):
Renovations/extensions done to the property (as detailed as possible):
Cost of renovations/extensions (RM):
Expected market/asking price (RM):

*Please provide property photos if available

QUOTE(Lion Cut @ Jan 10 2019, 12:48 PM)
Property valuation request form

Name/nick-name:
Property address:
Property type (terraced/semi-D, etc.):
Built-up area (sq. ft.):
Land area if applicable (sq. ft.):
Renovations/extensions done to the property (as detailed as possible):
Cost of renovations/extensions (RM):
Expected market/asking price (RM):

*Please provide property photos if available
idoblu
post Jan 10 2019, 07:49 PM

stars for sale

So I received my annual statement and to my shock I was charged nearly RM1900 for fire insurance back in October last year. I didn’t know as I did not receive any notice from the bank.

Normally my condo management pays for insurance and I pay to them and even that is like only RM200, definitely not almost 2k.

I wonder how you guys deal with this sort of thing yearly. Btw this is my third year paying installments to the bank and previously no problem with the insurance as I told them my management pays and I send them the certificate as proof

On the same note, I wonder if I should just make a full settlement so I don’t have to worry about this. Is there any advantage that the deed is held by the bank? Somebody told me once that it’s less likely someone will transfer out my property if it was held by the bank.

This post has been edited by idoblu: Jan 10 2019, 07:53 PM
wild_card_my
post Jan 10 2019, 07:58 PM

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jan 10 2019, 07:49 PM)
So I received my annual statement and to my shock I was charged nearly RM1900 for fire insurance back in October last year. I didn’t know as I did not receive any notice from the bank.

Normally my condo management pays for insurance and I pay to them and even that is like only RM200, definitely not almost 2k.

I wonder how you guys deal with this sort of thing yearly. Btw this is my third year paying installments to the bank and previously no problem with the insurance as I told them my management pays and I send them the certificate as proof

On the same note, I wonder if I should just make a full settlement so I don’t have to worry about this. Is there any advantage that the deed is held by the bank? Somebody told me once that it’s less likely someone will transfer out my property if it was held by the bank.
1. General insurance like fire/medical are based on indemnity. Which means you are not to be paid more than the total damage of the incident. There is no point in taking more than 1 general insurance, unlike life insurance but that is a story for another day

2. There are some people who prefer to have their deed held by the bank, for safe keeping. Which... makes some sense, well to a certain extent, since losing those documents can be troublesome. But only if you really need to refinance for the cash in the first place.
lifebalance
post Jan 10 2019, 08:02 PM

Life & Mortgage Planner

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jan 10 2019, 07:49 PM)

You can contact the bank to clarify with them on the insurance matter.

You’ll still have to take back the deed one way or another in your future dealings for the property. Just make sure to keep it somewhere safe.
idoblu
post Jan 10 2019, 08:03 PM

stars for sale

QUOTE(wild_card_my @ Jan 10 2019, 07:58 PM)
1. General insurance like fire/medical are based on indemnity. Which means you are not to be paid more than the total damage of the incident. There is no point in taking more than 1 general insurance, unlike life insurance but that is a story for another day

2. There are some people who prefer to have their deed held by the bank, for safe keeping. Which... makes some sense, well to a certain extent, since losing those documents can be troublesome. But only if you really need to refinance for the cash in the first place.
I just don’t want to encounter these kind of headaches that’s all. Suka suka they charge me for some crazy thing. Now I have to write to them to reverse the charge. The problem is every year I have to send them the fire certificate but they usually don’t acknowledge receipt which can land me into trouble such as this.
wild_card_my
post Jan 10 2019, 08:04 PM

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jan 10 2019, 08:03 PM)
I just don’t want to encounter these kind of headaches that’s all. Suka suka they charge me for some crazy thing. Now I have to write to them to reverse the charge. The problem is every year I have to send them the fire certificate but they usually don’t acknowledge receipt which can land me into trouble such as this.
Sure, do what is right. Get in touch with them and set the record straight.
idoblu
post Jan 10 2019, 08:04 PM

stars for sale

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Jan 10 2019, 08:02 PM)
You can contact the bank to clarify with them on the insurance matter.

You’ll still have to take back the deed one way or another in your future dealings for the property. Just make sure to keep it somewhere safe.
Yeah wrote to them yesterday. Now have to slowly wait for their action
idoblu
post Jan 10 2019, 08:06 PM

stars for sale

QUOTE(wild_card_my @ Jan 10 2019, 08:04 PM)
Sure, do what is right. Get in touch with them and set the record straight.
The thing with housing loan is that I don’t get a monthly statement so I won’t anything until end of the year for the annual statement

I didn’t even get a notice that they charged me for insurance

This post has been edited by idoblu: Jan 10 2019, 08:07 PM
lifebalance
post Jan 10 2019, 08:06 PM

Life & Mortgage Planner

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jan 10 2019, 08:03 PM)
There is usually an email that you need to respond with your fire insurance policy if you have bought it from your management to send it over to them before they charge you for the fire insurance.

Anyways small matter, I’m sure the bank will reverse the charges
wild_card_my
post Jan 10 2019, 08:09 PM

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jan 10 2019, 08:06 PM)
The thing with housing loan is that I don’t get a monthly statement so I won’t anything until end of the year for the annual statement

I didn’t even get a notice that they charged me for insurance
For big ticket items like HL I would usually recommend that one open up a basic savings account (RM20 deposit, BNM instructions) with the bank to get online access to your accounts with that bank
idoblu
post Jan 10 2019, 08:10 PM

stars for sale

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Jan 10 2019, 08:06 PM)
There is usually an email that you need to respond with your fire insurance policy if you have bought it from your management to send it over to them before they charge you for the fire insurance.

Anyways small matter, I’m sure the bank will reverse the charges
Yes I did received those previously but can’t remember if I received the last one cause I don’t remember sending them anything.

This is the problem. I can’t keep track of everything and I won’t know if they receive even if I sent them
idoblu
post Jan 10 2019, 08:11 PM

stars for sale

Thanks guys, I just wait for their response see how
ganaesan
post Jan 13 2019, 07:39 PM

Getting Started

Hello everyone, Need some advise on Government housing loan...

Plan to buy a landed house worth RM580k. I plan to take goverment loan 90%...

As i know 10% deposit is RM58k...

How much total initial cash money i need to fork out for S&P fee, legal fee, loan agreement fee, MOT fee, stamp duty fee and (any other fee tht i missed out here) ??

Anyone expert in government loan or experience taking government loan kindly please share your knowledge to me please..

Thanks

RVN10
post Jan 16 2019, 10:36 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(RVN10 @ Dec 24 2018, 03:53 PM)
Hi i was in process of buying a sub sale house. Had loan approved from cimb. I already sign the offer letter. S&p and  Loan aggrement haven't sign yet.  But now the seller had change of mind and don't want to proceed with transactions.

I called the loan agent, the person advice to keep the loan and find another property to swap/change address. But it is not easy to find your ideal house in short time period especially when the amount involved is in millions.

How do I go about cancelling the approved loan and will there be any fees charged to me. Please advise.
Hi all just want to update my posting above with final outcome for future reference by others. I manage to cancel the loan without any charges from CIMB. Received cancellation of facility letter today.

Additional info on status at time of cancellation.
- Bank loan offer letter signed
- Loan agreement not signed
- Valuer done site visit but valuation report not out.
blackseed202
post Jan 16 2019, 10:41 AM

Getting Started

Will there be an effect to our credit facility if we apply for loan and then rejects it? My ccriss record is clean but the seller is asking for loan approval first then only decide for selling. No need for downpayment or anything.

Im asking just in case someone else got their loan offer quicker then my loan application would be go to waste. Any advice?
lifebalance
post Jan 16 2019, 12:27 PM

Life & Mortgage Planner

QUOTE(blackseed202 @ Jan 16 2019, 10:41 AM)
Will there be an effect to our credit facility if we apply for loan and then rejects it? My ccriss record is clean but the seller is asking for loan approval first then only decide for selling. No need for downpayment or anything.

Im asking just in case someone else got their loan offer quicker then my loan application would be go to waste. Any advice?
no effect, however if you do it constantly then you will be questioned
Jie
post Jan 16 2019, 12:45 PM

Hi All,

I got offer from Public bank,RHB and maybank so far trying to decide between this two.

1.) PBB Semi flexi 1st yr 4.35% subsequently 4.45% (semi flexi can reduce principle by any amount and min mrta only 6k)

2.) RHB full flexi 4.45% (* downside is need to reduce principle need to pay into loan account multiples of rm1000 and min mrta is higher at 9.7k)

3.) Maybank semi flexi 4.45%

what is your advice and which would you choose? Is maybank a better choice as it would have a more stable BR rate?

thanks in advance !

657 Pages « < 654 655 656 657 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0841sec    3.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd January 2019 - 08:16 AM