Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mortgage Loan Package Inquiries, (Strictly NO Promotion Allowed)

coolguy99
post Nov 15 2018, 09:48 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Is there any way to know how the bank compute the loan amount? I have placed some funds in my full flexi current account and I want to know if the amount is used to reduce interest.
stranger88
post Nov 16 2018, 05:41 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

is it a must / default to get credit card when apply for mortgage loan? The banker no tell me about the credit card application but now i received sms my credit card approved. It is RHB bank.
coolguy99
post Nov 16 2018, 06:18 PM

Regular

QUOTE(stranger88 @ Nov 16 2018, 05:41 PM)
is it a must / default to get credit card when apply for mortgage loan? The banker no tell me about the credit card application but now i received sms my credit card approved. It is RHB bank.
Nope it is definitely not. Those bankers would usually slip in one page of the credit card application form in your loan forms, if you do not know what you are signing, it's possible that you have signed one of the credit card application forms. Next time just be vigilant on what you signed, bankers just want to earn commission.
lifebalance
post Nov 16 2018, 09:10 PM

Life & Mortgage Planner

Not compulsory but banker might push for it to hit target
kevyeoh
post Nov 16 2018, 09:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!

You can always cancel the card also ..
Try check out if any special benefits for that card... use it then right before 1st year anniversary ... potong ... smile.gif

stranger88
post Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Casual

yea, guess i'll just ignore the card by not activate it. thanks
drueki
post Today, 07:13 AM

Getting Started

Good morning, sifus.

Need a help here on applying house loan while working overseas.
As I'm currently working in Japan for 1.5years now, Im trying to apply a house loan in Malaysia.
All documents I can provide are in Japanese, so where I can get a certified translation for that? Documents such as payslip and income tax are all in Japanese.
I will try asking the embassy even though they didn't list anything related to loan in their translation service page.
Or am I not even qualified to apply a house loan since I don't have a credit card in Malaysia?

Thank you in advance.

This post has been edited by drueki: Today, 07:16 AM
lifebalance
post Today, 09:35 AM

Life & Mortgage Planner

QUOTE(drueki @ Nov 19 2018, 07:13 AM)
Good morning, sifus.

Need a help here on applying house loan while working overseas.
As I'm currently working in Japan for 1.5years now, Im trying to apply a house loan in Malaysia.
All documents I can provide are in Japanese, so where I can get a certified translation for that? Documents such as payslip and income tax are all in Japanese.
I will try asking the embassy even though they didn't list anything related to loan in their translation service page.
Or am I not even qualified to apply a house loan since I don't have a credit card in Malaysia?

Thank you in advance.
get it translated and verified by the embassy then you're good to go.

if can show some savings should be okay

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0650sec    4.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2018 - 01:24 PM