Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PM, DMP working hrs and annual leaves, just curious to know

views

TSplumberly
post Dec 9 2014, 01:22 PM, updated 5y ago

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Our politicians seem to be working days and nights, and also on the weekends, judging from their numerous speeches, attending this and that events, etc etc.

Do they have working hours and annual leaves? If so, how many?

Just curious.

P/S What about politicians like Obama?
ramz
post Dec 9 2014, 01:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(plumberly @ Dec 9 2014, 01:22 PM)
Our politicians seem to be working days and nights, and also on the weekends, judging from their numerous speeches, attending this and that events, etc etc.

Just curious.

Just grab a government staff handbook and pop corn. Enjoy your read
cckkpr
post Dec 9 2014, 02:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Just curious.

Ah Jib and his other half "work" outside the country more than in the country.

What does that tell you?

He has more problems outside the country than in the country!
Stamp
post Dec 9 2014, 03:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Do business owners and those working on their own have fixed working hours and fixed annual leaves?

I don't think so.
jteohyq
post Dec 9 2014, 03:23 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Considering the fact that the PM & his other half neither work for themselves or own the country, I do think that they should at the very least make public their travel schedules so they can be held accountable for their attendances. They do, after all, answer to the people.
khairulismail70
post Dec 9 2014, 04:27 PM

QUOTE(cckkpr @ Dec 9 2014, 02:11 PM)
Ah Jib and his other half "work" outside the country more than in the country.

What does that tell you?

He has more problems outside the country than in the country!
hahahah nice one..
anyway they don't fix at 9 to 6 job ma..so malam buat speech then tomorrow come in after dinner haha
MR.Jellyfish
post Dec 9 2014, 04:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Just curious.

politicians are only required to attend parliament meeting once a month just like a board of directors meeting, all the work is done by the KSN not the PM nod.gif
Stamp
post Dec 9 2014, 05:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jteohyq @ Dec 9 2014, 03:23 PM)
Considering the fact that the PM & his other half neither work for themselves or own the country, I do think that they should at the very least make public their travel schedules so they can be held accountable for their attendances. They do, after all, answer to the people.
I don't think it's wise to make public PM's travel details for security concerns.
danielisme
post Dec 9 2014, 05:34 PM

Regular

They not only busy as government And also busy day and night for their party . All politician must active in party too
In order to get support from grassroots .

TSplumberly
post Dec 9 2014, 05:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jteohyq @ Dec 9 2014, 03:23 PM)
I really like your foresight -

One day, I believe that we'll just tick a little box that says "Race" with "Human"

When that day comes, it will make my day!

By the way, if one puts a cross there, then one is an alien? Ha.
kotomo
post Dec 9 2014, 05:41 PM

Civil rights activist & Bumiputra buster!

Just curious.

Their perks more than the average Malaysian's annual leave etc.

owc
post Dec 9 2014, 05:56 PM

Generous in Sharing Knowledge

QUOTE(khairulismail70 @ Dec 9 2014, 04:27 PM)
hahahah nice one..
anyway they don't fix at 9 to 6 job ma..so malam buat speech then tomorrow come in after dinner haha
I never seen Samy Vellu give speech or attend any help on citizen or any event after he become Minister sweat.gif

Minister can no need work, hide in Jalan Ipoh House, no need to work or help citizen?
cckkpr
post Dec 10 2014, 11:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(owc @ Dec 9 2014, 05:56 PM)
I never seen Samy Vellu give speech or attend any help on citizen or any event after he become Minister  sweat.gif

Minister can no need work, hide in Jalan Ipoh House, no need to work or help citizen?
SOME GREAT SPEECHES BY ADORABLE SAMY!

10 Funniest Quotes by Samy Vellu

The quotes you are about to read below are all based on source and they are mainly for entertainment purposes. If you are easily offended or confused, it’s best if you close the window.

1. Samy Vellu on Pos Laju Malaysia – “Besok Kirim, Hari ini sampai”

2. Samy Vellu was commenting on his modesty – “Ini perkara banyak memalukan saya. Sebenarnya, Kemaluan saya sangat sangat BESAR”

samy vellu

3. Samy Vellu commenting on drugs – “Orang orang mude sekarang banyak suka hisap dade”

4. Samy gave a speech on a ceramah – “Kita akan bina satu jambatan untuk orang-orang kampung di sini. One of the villagers asked; Tapi Datuk, sini tak ade sungai, buat apa bina jambatan? Samy gloriously replied, Kalau tak ade sungai, kita bina sungai”

5. Samy’s favorite quote on national television – “Toll naik sikit, marah sama saya. You ingat ini semua toll saya punya bapak punya kah?!”

6. During the water shortage crisis – “Semua orang diminta jangan membuang aiyeer”

7. During the blood donation campaign in Sungai Siput – “Marilah kita semua menderma dara”

8. During the opening speech of various functions – “Selamat datang saudara mara semua” It’s suppose to be saudara-saudari

9. At an opening ceremony – “Mempersilakan Datin Paduka Rafidah Aziz naik ke pentas untuk membuka kain”

10. The funniest among all – “Bagi saya, ini adalah satu pembaziran atas duit rakyat. Kita sepatutnya tidak hantar mereka ke bulan, tapi hantar mereka pergi ke MATAHARI! Barulah USA dan Russia respect sama kita!

The journalist then replied – “Tapi Datuk Seri, matahari kan panas, macam mana mahu pergi?”

Samy Vellu then replied – “Itu pasal you takda jadi menteri, saya sudah 30 tahun jadi menteri, mesti ada penyelesaian. Kita jangan pergi siang, banyak panas. Kita pergi malam baru ada sejuk!

drfeelgood
post Dec 10 2014, 11:08 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cckkpr @ Dec 10 2014, 11:05 AM)

The quotes you are about to read below are all based on source and they are mainly for entertainment purposes. If you are easily offended or confused, it’s best if you close the window.

2. Samy Vellu was commenting on his modesty – “Ini perkara banyak memalukan saya. Sebenarnya, Kemaluan saya sangat sangat BESAR”

samy vellu

3. Samy Vellu commenting on drugs – “Orang orang mude sekarang banyak suka hisap dade”

4. Samy gave a speech on a ceramah – “Kita akan bina satu jambatan untuk orang-orang kampung di sini. One of the villagers asked; Tapi Datuk, sini tak ade sungai, buat apa bina jambatan? Samy gloriously replied, Kalau tak ade sungai, kita bina sungai”

5. Samy’s favorite quote on national television – “Toll naik sikit, marah sama saya. You ingat ini semua toll saya punya bapak punya kah?!”

6. During the water shortage crisis – “Semua orang diminta jangan membuang aiyeer”

7. During the blood donation campaign in Sungai Siput – “Marilah kita semua menderma dara”

8. During the opening speech of various functions – “Selamat datang saudara mara semua” It’s suppose to be saudara-saudari

9. At an opening ceremony – “Mempersilakan Datin Paduka Rafidah Aziz naik ke pentas untuk membuka kain”

10. The funniest among all – “Bagi saya, ini adalah satu pembaziran atas duit rakyat. Kita sepatutnya tidak hantar mereka ke bulan, tapi hantar mereka pergi ke MATAHARI! Barulah USA dan Russia respect sama kita!

The journalist then replied – “Tapi Datuk Seri, matahari kan panas, macam mana mahu pergi?”

Samy Vellu then replied – “Itu pasal you takda jadi menteri, saya sudah 30 tahun jadi menteri, mesti ada penyelesaian. Kita jangan pergi siang, banyak panas. Kita pergi malam baru ada sejuk!
Ayoyo.... susah la ini macam...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
owc
post Dec 10 2014, 12:20 PM

QUOTE(drfeelgood @ Dec 10 2014, 11:08 AM)
Ayoyo.... susah la ini macam...
Added that Sami Vellu said that he able lift vehicle on the cable bridge on Penang (Will the Helicopter chop the cable of bridge?)

http://www.thestar.com.my/story/?file=%2f2...5357&sec=nation

Who wanna give Sami Vellu his Kemaluan
user posted image

This post has been edited by owc: Dec 10 2014, 12:33 PM
owc
post Dec 10 2014, 12:23 PM

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This is old talks by Sami Vellu, how about after Sami Vellu win in the Malaysia General Election 2013 as Minister, many of us not see his face on any types of news media after GE2013.

This post has been edited by owc: Dec 10 2014, 12:24 PM
khairulismail70
post Dec 10 2014, 02:20 PM

samy vellu

nice one..where la u find all these.. rclxm9.gif
cckkpr
post Dec 10 2014, 03:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(owc @ Dec 10 2014, 12:23 PM)
This is old talks by Sami Vellu, how about after Sami Vellu win in the Malaysia General Election 2013 as Minister, many of us not see his face on any types of news media after GE2013.
Where he got stand for re-election after KO by Dr. Jeya in Sg Siput? Now Ministerial Status trying to get business for Malaysian contractors and some side income from there.
drfeelgood
post Dec 10 2014, 04:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cckkpr @ Dec 10 2014, 03:39 PM)
Where he got stand for re-election after KO by Dr. Jeya in Sg Siput? Now Ministerial Status trying to get business for Malaysian contractors and some side income from there.
The bugger now can migrate balik india and live like a maharaja there.

"Lu worang tada suka saiya, saiya balik india wooo"
owc
post Dec 10 2014, 04:42 PM

QUOTE(drfeelgood @ Dec 10 2014, 04:20 PM)

Batu Cave sami monk
drfeelgood
post Dec 10 2014, 04:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(owc @ Dec 10 2014, 04:42 PM)
Batu Cave sami monk
Really ah? That semi value got so many dosa.... can become monk/priest meh?

Mesti kuil kat belakang office PLUS....
cckkpr
post Dec 10 2014, 04:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(drfeelgood @ Dec 10 2014, 04:20 PM)

He may try a comeback when Palanivel goes. He has enough bullets to give it a shot.
drfeelgood
post Dec 10 2014, 05:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cckkpr @ Dec 10 2014, 04:59 PM)
He may try a comeback when Palanivel goes. He has enough bullets to give it a shot.
Please sami, go back Sg Siput... then people can throw more slippers at your head...

Ha ha ha.,, that would be really funny. And since sami no longer minister, got no polis protection...

Wah they can pull him out of his car.... parade him around sg siput, tied to the back of a cow...

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0786sec    1.81    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 07:42 AM