106 Pages « < 97 98 99 100 101 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> OUG Parklane (Genuine buyer only) - Version 2 Investment

views

woolei
post Feb 22 2019, 06:31 PM

Regular
1,699 posts

QUOTE(freedom8901 @ Feb 22 2019, 02:50 PM)
Why check brickz when you can get direct bank value from banker bro?

550K, HLB
520K, CIMB

PM me if you need their contact
drool.gif serious?
let me ask for refinance.
BEANCOUNTER
post Feb 22 2019, 06:33 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

Refinace max 70% nia
Max term 15yrs

If not mistaken....

If no offer from bank u need to pay legal fee stamp duty etc...

For popety under 1mil not worth it
freedom8901
post Feb 22 2019, 10:35 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(woolei @ Feb 22 2019, 06:31 PM)
drool.gif serious?
let me ask for refinance.
Disclaimer:

Not every banker can take this value, however if yours can take higher please let me know 😋

(Just realized I got my 3 stars of this post XD)

This post has been edited by freedom8901: Feb 22 2019, 10:37 PM
icemanfx
post Feb 24 2019, 03:37 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,795 posts

QUOTE(Brinkman @ Feb 24 2019, 03:29 PM)
Hi Shifus,

I purchased a unit of OUG Parklane (green block) at RM 460k when it was close to completion from developer. At the time of purchase, the purpose was foro wn stay and I did not do much due diligence due to inexperience. After staying for less than a year, I have to move to other place due to work reason and hence I rented out the unit at RM 1.5k per month. Obviously the rental is insufficient to cover my commitment of RM 2k per month, interest rate 4.77%.

My question will then be:
1. What is the best way to deal with this piece of property? If I am not in need of cash at the moment, should I just keep it and wait? But with rumawip and other affordable projects coming up, I wonder if waiting is the best strategy.
2. If I have some extra cash, should I put them in the loan to reduce interest paid?
3. I have received advice from a friend to refinance and reduce the monthly commitment such that rental is sufficient to cover the commitment. But that will lengthen the loan period and more interest will be paid. Should I do it?

Appreciate your advise. Thank you.
QUOTE(Brinkman @ Feb 24 2019, 04:00 PM)
I wish it is a typo. But no, it's 460k, comes partially furnished.
This post has been edited by icemanfx: Feb 24 2019, 04:02 PM
woolei
post Mar 11 2019, 01:21 AM

Regular
1,699 posts

Just went for the AGM for Block E today, impressive.

The Blok E JMB and management office really did a very good work to management the place.

- Employ External parking management company, so people wont park inside the Blok E ground floor coz it need $$$ (already 2 years of execution)

- Renovate all Lobby, look more grand now, come with aircon somemore (just complete and need touch up on E3 still)

- Currently only 71units / 1050 unit is foreigner (they reduce the foreigner by asking the guard to disband them as soon as they gather at ground floor)

Motion of the AGM:
- only allow 5% or 50 units of foreigner in future - pass with majority (need register and approve by management in future)

- raise maintenance fees from 0.16 to 0.20/sftq - pass with majority (seem like owner satisfie with the outcome of JMB)

- cant smoke at balcony area/windows - pass with majority (however i think the execution should be hard,how you stop people from smoking at balcony?)

some obversation:

-almost 80% owner who attend is chinese, 60% is young adult, all can speak english very well. (educated owner?)

-alot of question throwing out by the owner asking about the details of the expenses. (that mean they care,n they really read, good sign? not abandon house)

-Seem like most of the attendee is own stay owner, can judge from the question they ask.

others subject is too sensitive, so i wont share d.

any one can add me to the Whatapps/Facebook for Blok E? pls pm

WannaGetBuffed
post Mar 11 2019, 09:50 AM

Enthusiast
982 posts

Working hard to promote OUG PL, good biggrin.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 11 2019, 11:27 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

cant smoke in my own balcony?????

you think JMB is my daddy or what?
kitkat71
post Mar 11 2019, 06:06 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(woolei @ Mar 11 2019, 01:21 AM)
Just went for the AGM for Block E today, impressive.

The Blok E JMB and management office really did a very good work to management the place.

- Employ External parking management company, so people wont park inside the Blok E ground floor coz it need $$$ (already 2 years of execution)

- Renovate all Lobby, look more grand now, come with aircon somemore (just complete and need touch up on E3 still)

- Currently only 71units / 1050 unit is foreigner (they reduce the foreigner by asking the guard to disband them as soon as they gather at ground floor)

Motion of the AGM:
- only allow 5% or 50 units of foreigner in future  - pass with majority (need register and approve by management in future)

- raise maintenance fees from 0.16 to 0.20/sftq - pass with majority (seem like owner satisfie with the outcome of JMB)

- cant smoke at balcony area/windows - pass with majority (however i think the execution should be hard,how you stop people from smoking at balcony?)

some obversation:

-almost 80% owner who attend is chinese, 60% is young adult, all can speak english very well. (educated owner?)

-alot of question throwing out by the owner asking about the details of the expenses. (that mean they care,n they really read, good sign? not abandon house)

-Seem like most of the attendee is own stay owner, can judge from the question they ask.

others subject is too sensitive, so i wont share d.

any one can add me to the Whatapps/Facebook for Blok E? pls pm
Good to hear from phase 1 Block E JMB and the works done. Impressive Lobby too.
For phase 2/3,just got new JMB elected last November. So far still OK but don't see any significant changes.Too early to tell what improvements they have done.

woolei
post Mar 11 2019, 09:43 PM

Regular
1,699 posts

QUOTE(WannaGetBuffed @ Mar 11 2019, 09:50 AM)
Working hard to promote OUG PL, good biggrin.gif
no need to promote lor, this name is sibeh "branded" rclxms.gif

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Mar 11 2019, 11:27 AM)
cant smoke in my own balcony?????

you think JMB is my daddy or what?
one of the resident complaint he always smell the 2nd smoke when open window or balcony, he have a baby too, so have to always close the window.

aircon also cant filter the smoke, so he is very desparate to ask for this motion.

anyway it supported by majority, but execution is a question.

This post has been edited by woolei: Mar 11 2019, 09:44 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 11 2019, 09:46 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

Jmb has no scope over basis righf.

If jmb banned baby how???
woolei
post Mar 11 2019, 09:47 PM

Regular
1,699 posts

QUOTE(kitkat71 @ Mar 11 2019, 06:06 PM)
Good to hear from phase 1 Block E JMB and the works done. Impressive Lobby too.
For phase 2/3,just got new JMB elected last November. So far still OK but don't see any significant changes.Too early to tell what improvements they have done.
for phrase 2/3, i think they should really put up the parking paying system like blok E.
because with that, the real customer will come visit, but not those owner that park freely at the area.

woolei
post Mar 11 2019, 09:48 PM

Regular
1,699 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Mar 11 2019, 09:46 PM)
Jmb has no scope over basis righf.

If jmb banned baby how???
it not jmb, it suggest by a resident.
everyone know those house rule talk is easy, enforce is hard.

it just a guide line
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 11 2019, 09:57 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(woolei @ Mar 11 2019, 09:48 PM)
it not jmb, it suggest by a resident.
everyone know those house rule talk is easy, enforce is hard.

it just a guide line
Oh...i thought its passed.......give me a scare...

Smell you cant object lah...
If i dun live curry smell or belacan smell susah leh
matrix88
post Mar 11 2019, 09:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,099 posts

jmb have no right to control smoking at balcony and control foreigner. if foreigner buy the unit, what can you do? or if rented to foreigner, what right jmb have to control?

someone enlighten me please
woolei
post Mar 11 2019, 10:06 PM

Regular
1,699 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Mar 11 2019, 09:57 PM)
Oh...i thought its passed.......give me a scare...

Smell you cant object lah...
If i dun live curry smell or belacan smell susah leh
it suggest by a resident to add the house rules, and it passed with majority vote. (LOL) it PASSED.

QUOTE(matrix88 @ Mar 11 2019, 09:58 PM)
jmb have no right to control smoking at balcony and control foreigner. if foreigner buy the unit, what can you do? or if rented to foreigner, what right jmb have to control?

someone enlighten me please
5%/50 units of total unit allowed to rent to foreigner only - it passed with majority and added in the new house rules for blokE.

which mean if the owner try to rent to african, and they are unit 51, they wont allow them to move in, as it break the house rules.

z21j
post Mar 11 2019, 10:31 PM

Regular
1,307 posts

QUOTE(woolei @ Mar 11 2019, 10:06 PM)
it suggest by a resident to add the house rules, and it passed with majority vote. (LOL) it PASSED.
5%/50 units of total unit allowed to rent to foreigner only  - it passed with majority and added in the new house rules for blokE.

which mean if the owner try to rent to african, and they are unit 51, they wont allow them to move in, as it break the house rules.
Haha. So the first 50 units would have higher vakuayion than the rest.

Also, u can "rent" to a malaysian tenant on paper, but he can have foreigners guest or just let the maid occupy the whole house
matrix88
post Mar 11 2019, 10:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,099 posts

QUOTE(woolei @ Mar 11 2019, 10:06 PM)
5%/50 units of total unit allowed to rent to foreigner only  - it passed with majority and added in the new house rules for blokE.

there is no rule governing this and it is not warranted by law. it is the owner's right to rent to anyone they desire!
woolei
post Mar 11 2019, 10:57 PM

Regular
1,699 posts

QUOTE(z21j @ Mar 11 2019, 10:31 PM)
Haha. So the first 50 units would have higher vakuayion than the rest.

Also, u can "rent" to a malaysian tenant on paper, but he can have foreigners guest or just let the maid occupy the whole house
the overall idea is to slowly phase out those african from blok E, this place has already become less favorable for them d.

-when they hangout at the lobby/shoplot, the guard will disband them.
-when they making noise or party at home, the guard call police to check on them.
-those african business shop has slowly closing down (last time they have african hair salon, wain shop, snooker, but now not much business d)
chester_85
post Mar 12 2019, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
214 posts

QUOTE(woolei @ Mar 11 2019, 09:47 PM)
for phrase 2/3, i think they should really put up the parking paying system like blok E.
because with that, the real customer will come visit, but not those owner that park freely at the area.
I do think that implementing parking system is fair and square for all, for business owners and also for the residents. You park and you pay.

However, when the JMB is doing survey regarding parking system implementation, the shop owners worried that outsiders won't come in and they'll lose business because of the parking fee. They claimed that most of their customers are outsiders.

How many of the shoplots survive after implementing the parking system at Block E? I saw quite a number of empty shoplots still available at block E. The previous business are either closed or moved away already i supposed.

This post has been edited by chester_85: Mar 12 2019, 10:28 AM
woolei
post Mar 12 2019, 10:51 AM

Regular
1,699 posts

QUOTE(chester_85 @ Mar 12 2019, 10:26 AM)
I do think that implementing parking system is fair and square for all, for business owners and also for the residents. You park and you pay.

However, when the JMB is doing survey regarding parking system implementation, the shop owners worried that outsiders won't come in and they'll lose business because of the parking fee. They claimed that most of their customers are outsiders.

How many of the shoplots survive after implementing the parking system at Block E? I saw quite a number of empty shoplots still available at block E. The previous business are either closed or moved away already i supposed.
one of the committee reply as below which i think quite make sense:

"if we dont have the parking system, the residents from blok A,B,C,D will park over at Blok E for FREE. which make the real customer go away."
"the major problem here is the shop owner rented their shop to PakHitam Business, like pakhitam salon,liquor store, snooker and etc. "
"shop owner should gather together and think how they can attract a real tenant to setup business there"

106 Pages « < 97 98 99 100 101 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:26 PM