187 Pages « < 110 111 112 113 114 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Touch 'n Go (TnG) Card, Tips & Latest Promotion

views

MrAndyLau
post Jan 21 2019, 09:28 AM

38 posts

*T&Cs apply.
Mechanics: Make a minimum payment of RM8 with “Pay” function using the Touch ‘n Go eWallet to receive CNY cashback up to RM888.
Campaign Period: 18th January – 20th February 2019 or until an aggregate of RM300,000 in cashback has been credited to Eligible Users (whichever is the earlier).
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tap and Huat Campaign is open to all users of the Touch ‘n Go eWallet. TNG Digital Sdn Bhd’s staff are not eligible. 2. The Eligible Users are users who are entitled to receive a cashback between RM1.80 up to RM888 into their Touch n’ Go eWallet when they perform a payment of minimum RM 8 with the “Pay” function (Dynamic QR – Business Scan User). 3. This Campaign is valid from 18th January 2019 to 20th February 2019 or until an aggregate of RM300,000 in cashback has been credited to Eligible Users (whichever is the earlier). 4. Each Eligible User will only be entitled to THREE (3) CNY cashback during the campaign period. 5. Upon successful payment, Eligible Users will be able to see the Tap to Huat CNY Cashback button on the payment confirmation screen. Eligible Users are required to tap the button in order to participate in Tap and Huat Campaign to receive the cashback. 6. By tapping the Tap to Huat CNY Cashback button, Eligible Users will be navigated to the Tap and Huat result screen where the cashback amount received will be displayed on the screen. 7. Eligible Users will receive a notification in “My Inbox” on their Touch ‘n Go eWallet once cashback has been credited. 8. The cashback will be credited into the Eligible User’s Touch ‘n Go eWallet within the same day of the payment. 9. If an Eligible User chooses to skip or fails to redeem the random cashback after a successful payment, the user will not be able to redeem the cashback for that payment. However, these users are still eligible to participate in Tap and Huat Campaign provided they meet the criteria stipulated in the terms and conditions. 10. Additionally, TNG Digital Sdn Bhd shall be entitled to reject any cashback in the following scenario: • where such payment is made to a mobile number that has been blacklisted by any fraud agencies or any other relevant authorities; and • the Touch ‘n Go eWallet is being used on a device which has been jailbroken or rooted. 11. By participating in this Campaign, user consents and agrees: · to abide and be bound to the Tap and Huat Campaign Terms and Conditions including any amendments or variations thereto as well as any decisions made by TNG Digital Sdn Bhd; · that TNG Digital Sdn Bhd is entitled to collect, process and use the personal data submitted for the purpose of this Campaign including disclosing the same/partial to our service/fulfillment providers for prize collection; and · that TNG Digital Sdn Bhd is entitled to use and publish the winner’s name for publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation or need for prior notification (if necessary).

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
dscythe
post Jan 22 2019, 12:49 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(MrAndyLau @ Jan 21 2019, 09:28 AM)
*T&Cs apply.
Mechanics: Make a minimum payment of RM8 with “Pay” function using the Touch ‘n Go eWallet to receive CNY cashback up to RM888.
Campaign Period: 18th January – 20th February 2019 or until an aggregate of RM300,000 in cashback has been credited to Eligible Users (whichever is the earlier).
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tap and Huat Campaign is open to all users of the Touch ‘n Go eWallet. TNG Digital Sdn Bhd’s staff are not eligible. 2. The Eligible Users are users who are entitled to receive a cashback between RM1.80 up to RM888 into their Touch n’ Go eWallet when they perform a payment of minimum RM 8 with the “Pay” function (Dynamic QR – Business Scan User). 3. This Campaign is valid from 18th January 2019 to 20th February 2019 or until an aggregate of RM300,000 in cashback has been credited to Eligible Users (whichever is the earlier). 4. Each Eligible User will only be entitled to THREE (3) CNY cashback during the campaign period. 5. Upon successful payment, Eligible Users will be able to see the Tap to Huat CNY Cashback button on the payment confirmation screen. Eligible Users are required to tap the button in order to participate in Tap and Huat Campaign to receive the cashback. 6. By tapping the Tap to Huat CNY Cashback button, Eligible Users will be navigated to the Tap and Huat result screen where the cashback amount received will be displayed on the screen. 7. Eligible Users will receive a notification in “My Inbox” on their Touch ‘n Go eWallet once cashback has been credited. 8. The cashback will be credited into the Eligible User’s Touch ‘n Go eWallet within the same day of the payment. 9. If an Eligible User chooses to skip or fails to redeem the random cashback after a successful payment, the user will not be able to redeem the cashback for that payment. However, these users are still eligible to participate in Tap and Huat Campaign provided they meet the criteria stipulated in the terms and conditions. 10. Additionally, TNG Digital Sdn Bhd shall be entitled to reject any cashback in the following scenario: • where such payment is made to a mobile number that has been blacklisted by any fraud agencies or any other relevant authorities; and • the Touch ‘n Go eWallet is being used on a device which has been jailbroken or rooted. 11. By participating in this Campaign, user consents and agrees: · to abide and be bound to the Tap and Huat Campaign Terms and Conditions including any amendments or variations thereto as well as any decisions made by TNG Digital Sdn Bhd; · that TNG Digital Sdn Bhd is entitled to collect, process and use the personal data submitted for the purpose of this Campaign including disclosing the same/partial to our service/fulfillment providers for prize collection; and · that TNG Digital Sdn Bhd is entitled to use and publish the winner’s name for publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation or need for prior notification (if necessary).
Mind all its business scan user only. If we use with hawkers or pasar malam or any merchant user scan business qr despite i might spend more than rm8 there, not only no huat, but cannot tap at all aka. not eligible 🤦‍♂️

dscythe
post Jan 22 2019, 12:56 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(David83 @ Jan 14 2019, 03:32 PM)
Received a notification for a scheduled maintenance but when I tapped on it, it enters to the app and the announcement gone! doh.gif
Encoutered that too. Why cant on top of the notification, they also send one in the in app inbox?

I guess We should make a wish list for tngd to improve or get them call us in for a focus group and provide feedback to their ux/ui, marketing and app.

For e.g. I am having difficulties to find my favorite merchant who accept tng ewallet from merchant listing. They index but not categorise it according to nature of business. I cant even search for it i.e. no search function. And i am not talking about in app feature. This is their website. How hard can it be lorrr. Not hard to do but useful .

I really wish they pick up this focus group suggestion. Real suggestions from real users
SUSDavid83
post Jan 22 2019, 02:43 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
52,874 posts

QUOTE(MrAndyLau @ Jan 21 2019, 09:28 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This campaign is relatively similar to last year random cash back campaign right?
AskarPerang
post Jan 22 2019, 02:46 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,145 posts

QUOTE(David83 @ Jan 22 2019, 02:43 PM)
This campaign is relatively similar to last year random cash back campaign right?
Yes, is more or less the same campaign.
applesmiley
post Jan 24 2019, 10:24 PM

On my way
505 posts

Fully Electronic Payment for MRT Feeder Bus [ FB ]

user posted image

SUSkolokua
post Jan 25 2019, 03:14 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

Hi guys, just got a new MyKad today and wanted to reload at KK Mart. But went to a few outlet and all same problem: TnG card not valid

Do we need to register the card before using/reload?
terradrgn
post Jan 25 2019, 06:23 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(kolokua @ Jan 25 2019, 03:14 AM)
Hi guys, just got a new MyKad today and wanted to reload at KK Mart. But went to a few outlet and all same problem: TnG card not valid

In my case.. I can terus reload without registering.

Can't remember where I first reloaded it though.
talexeh
post Jan 25 2019, 11:12 PM

One man's meat is another man's poison.
2,965 posts

No, I just inserted my MyKad into the top-up kiosk & was able to top-up just fine.
mastering89
post Jan 26 2019, 07:44 AM

miao miao
2,545 posts

i had same issue before.
i tot my IC chip rosak.
but one day i go topap my other TNG card at plus highway, the kakak reset or did something to my mykad.
can topup and use after that.

go check out any place that can check that for u.
SlowCiken
post Jan 27 2019, 06:53 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

Is there any ewallet can topup tng card?
imap.cc
post Jan 27 2019, 06:58 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(SlowCiken @ Jan 27 2019, 06:53 PM)
Is there any ewallet can topup tng card?
Try Boost at Tesco, MPH, KK or Watson's then let us know biggrin.gif
SUSDavid83
post Jan 27 2019, 07:08 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
52,874 posts

QUOTE(imap.cc @ Jan 27 2019, 06:58 PM)
Tesco and Watson's are unlikely.

nitehawk
post Jan 28 2019, 04:30 PM

On my way
697 posts

QUOTE(David83 @ Jan 27 2019, 07:08 PM)
Tesco and Watson's are unlikely.
I can use Boost at Tesco (@Paradiam Mall)
SUSDavid83
post Jan 28 2019, 04:32 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
52,874 posts

QUOTE(nitehawk @ Jan 28 2019, 04:30 PM)
I can use Boost at Tesco (@Paradiam Mall)
For TnG physical card reload?
This is first time I heard.

This post has been edited by David83: Jan 28 2019, 04:33 PM
kaiserreich
post Jan 28 2019, 04:44 PM

Pendekar Papan Kekunci
4,234 posts

QUOTE(imap.cc @ Jan 27 2019, 06:58 PM)
No go for watson.
Cash only.
nitehawk
post Jan 28 2019, 05:07 PM

On my way
697 posts

QUOTE(David83 @ Jan 28 2019, 04:32 PM)
For TnG physical card reload?
This is first time I heard.
For normal purchase.

wtw0911
post Jan 28 2019, 05:16 PM

On my way
522 posts

QUOTE(nitehawk @ Jan 28 2019, 05:07 PM)
For normal purchase.
SlowCiken is asking if there's any eWallet that can be used to reload TnG though. Not for normal purchase
#Victor
post Jan 28 2019, 05:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,601 posts

QUOTE(wtw0911 @ Jan 28 2019, 05:16 PM)
SlowCiken is asking if there's any eWallet that can be used to reload TnG though. Not for normal purchase
Maybe the thread should be rename to card and e-wallet
SUSDavid83
post Jan 28 2019, 05:53 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
52,874 posts

Anything related to Boost x Tesco shouldn't appear in here for starter.

187 Pages « < 110 111 112 113 114 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:53 PM