Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Call of duty Advance Warfare feedback

views

TSBeouwolf
post Nov 12 2014, 10:56 AM, updated 10y ago

38 posts

Greeting fellow gamers,

It may too early to talk about this topic since the new COD has just released, to me it is nice and fun to play, but for the class customization, not many new changes except the exo suite. I played both battlefield and COD and PLEASE don't comparing them here, both games are fun to play.

So what do u guys think about the new COD?
charade_guy
post Nov 12 2014, 12:26 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(Beouwolf @ Nov 12 2014, 10:56 AM)
Greeting fellow gamers,

It may too early to talk about this topic since the new COD has just released, to me it is nice and fun to play, but for the class customization, not many new changes except the exo suite. I played both battlefield and COD and PLEASE don't comparing them here, both games are fun to play.

So what do u guys think about the new COD?
It a good refreshing COD IMHO and even so after Ghost failure. I really enjoy the fast pace game play and ability to power jump. Its like COD with Titanfall flavour. Unfortunately, people still play the same way as before like camping. Maybe they need to have a method to reduce campers. Also like many people complain, dedicated servers to reduce lag and matchmaking also need to improve based on connection. All in all, a decent game.
Wazzzap
post Nov 12 2014, 01:10 PM

On my way
505 posts

how is the ping? will be able to get lower than 100?
TSBeouwolf
post Nov 12 2014, 02:09 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(Wazzzap @ Nov 12 2014, 01:10 PM)
how is the ping? will be able to get lower than 100?
Well they confirmed that will released a patch for this game, the ping issues also included so for now, just play the game
TSBeouwolf
post Nov 12 2014, 02:12 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(charade_guy @ Nov 12 2014, 12:26 PM)
It a good refreshing COD IMHO and even so after Ghost failure. I really enjoy the fast pace game play and ability to power jump. Its like COD with Titanfall flavour. Unfortunately, people still play the same way as before like camping. Maybe they need to have a method to reduce campers. Also like many people complain, dedicated servers to reduce lag and matchmaking also need to improve based on connection. All in all, a decent game.
As far as i played, the most irritating is when a party comes in, they dominated the whole game and cause others players rage quit...For the camper, mostly i saw it when a party comes in, especially on domination game mode
imperia70
post Nov 12 2014, 02:20 PM

24 posts

There aint no dedicated servers for COD after black ops 1, now all COD titles uses 'listen servers' for most of their future titles under this game franchise hence the lag we often experience in mp.

“Advanced Warfare employs game servers hosted at data centers globally on all platforms and listen servers as part of our proprietary matchmaking system. Our goal is to ensure the best possible connection and greatest gameplay experience regardless of location and time of day.”

Let’s quickly recap the two kinds of servers that online video games typically employ. Most online games on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 used what Activision calls “listen servers.” This is when a game like Call of Duty hosts the online match on one of the player’s systems. Listen servers often experience lag because the connection is going over a residential line. The host also has an advantage since their “ping” is essentially zero.

Source: http://venturebeat.com/2014/11/10/call-of-...it-also-doesnt/

This post has been edited by imperia70: Nov 12 2014, 02:22 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:41 AM