QUOTE(carnby77 @ Oct 11 2022, 12:26 PM)
That the prblem, usually i take to SC if i am not convinced with the ah beng workshop....they say this, and that...but after change still the same...by right we can goto hal ehwal penguna nad make a report....they misled us...
the workshop quite reputable and recommended by the car group, they also have the troubleshooting device that plugin into the ODB port for troubleshooting.
anyway, i did took to SC and get their advise, they recommend to change everything and the price is expensive than i done in workshop.
since the sound only appear after drive a few KM, i doubt a SC can identify quickly also.
Well, you can say KIA sc not good, but guess what, now i driving a Honda Jazz, have my car in SC for whole week to identify problem.
case 1 :
Knocking sound when cornering
- send to SC, 5 working days, problem solved by applying grease .....
case 2 :
Rattling/knocking sound from passenger seat.
- sent to SC, said need to change seat frame, need to make appointment, no slot, have to wait 1 month.
- drop my car in SC, required 5 working days to change the seat frame, however, problem still there.
- complaint to SC again during service, they insist they didnt hear anything, want me to come another time when foreman available.
- book another appointment (which another month waiting time), went to SC again, FINALLY, they ask me to test with the foreman, wtf? why cant they just do it at start, end up i drove my car from SC to my house and finally, the foreman heard the sound.
- and again, left my car in service centre as they said they need time to troubleshot, fair enough.
- 3rd day call them, no news, 5th day call them, finally solved the problem ....and the sound was come from the the back seat frame instead of the one sitting on that they changed last time /facepalm, and they solved by open the cover and adjust the frame only.
- and now the interestingpart, i noticed my tailgate have a dent and SC refuse to bear the responsibility, they DID visual inspect the whole car when i sent in my car and no DENT reported, and i also sign the form that stated my car no any damage when sent in.
- end up spent RM220 to removed the dent, have to say, the dent removal shop really good, no need to repaint and it was a perfect repair.
Actually the car still have some minor sound came from drive door panel and i lazy to sent in again, luckily that 1 not always happens ..... really Honda Quality.