Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Sony XPERIA™ Z3 Tablet Compact |Official Thread V1

views

TSkae7
post Oct 30 2014, 11:52 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(Jay Chua CC @ Oct 30 2014, 07:10 PM)
Can this nmake calls or sms?
Can make native calls, but SMS, not so sure
pakjat
post Oct 31 2014, 07:00 AM

21 posts

will the price gonna be lower or higher in retail?
mikko2
post Nov 1 2014, 01:01 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

What is the back cover material of this XZ3TC ?? Like some kind of matte finish or Same as Xperia Z3 ? ..Will it get stain easily on white? Thinking to order one tmr .
dog999
post Nov 1 2014, 01:22 AM

Casual
329 posts

Guys if pre order from Sony website... how long will it takes to reach our door step??
akash
post Nov 2 2014, 12:00 AM

.:: HaRDcORe LYN UsER ::.
1,326 posts

Ordered Now Moments ago

Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact Free Docking Station DK-39 (worth RM209)
(Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact Pre-Order Package 1) RM 1,699.00

un_id
post Nov 2 2014, 03:59 PM

music is soul's food
7,045 posts

It seems that, this z3 tablet compact can't be use to make phone call like normal phone, but need to use loud speaker or headset instead.. Haha.. Well it may look silly to use like a normal phone on ear tho.. But I wish it have the ear speaker so I can use it as a backup phone, like my Mediapad X1.. Hence, this tablet has gone down my wish list
raymondtong94
post Nov 2 2014, 04:46 PM

Choco-chan daisuki!
11,096 posts

QUOTE(un_id @ Nov 2 2014, 03:59 PM)
It seems that, this z3 tablet compact can't be use to make phone call like normal phone, but need to use loud speaker or headset instead.. Haha.. Well it may look silly to use like a normal phone on ear tho.. But I wish it have the ear speaker so I can use it as a backup phone, like my Mediapad X1.. Hence, this tablet has gone down my wish list
They should make like Z Ultra. laugh.gif
tongaz86
post Nov 2 2014, 08:51 PM

Regular
1,750 posts

The battery is a let down...even my 7" phablet have bigger battery.
raymondtong94
post Nov 2 2014, 09:02 PM

Choco-chan daisuki!
11,096 posts

QUOTE(tongaz86 @ Nov 2 2014, 08:51 PM)
Bigger battery doesn't mean it has better battery life. At the end, software optimization is the important one.

silentsunami
post Nov 4 2014, 11:02 AM

Enthusiast
891 posts

QUOTE(tongaz86 @ Nov 2 2014, 08:51 PM)
Boss check out the GSMArena review site for the battery life, it's just insane 18 Hours Browsing, 13 Hours Video Playback

user posted image

GSM Arena

This post has been edited by silentsunami: Nov 4 2014, 11:29 AM
akash
post Nov 4 2014, 11:32 PM

1,326 posts

Anyone have Purchased using CC installment Payment???

Based on e-mail they said we are one step ahead in getting the device and mention there will be personal get in touch with us..

But till now no one get back to me or collect payment.

Can i know what is the next step???
Anyone have made the payment for the device and was advised on when is the delivery???
Can anyone enlighten me?
Jay Chua CC
post Nov 4 2014, 11:54 PM

~Dont settle for good. Demand great~
5,907 posts

QUOTE(mikko2 @ Nov 1 2014, 01:01 AM)
What is the back cover material of this XZ3TC ?? Like some kind of matte finish or Same as Xperia Z3 ? ..Will it get stain easily on white? Thinking to order one tmr .
Matte like h=finish and is not glass panel like z3
mrkts
post Nov 5 2014, 06:13 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(akash @ Nov 4 2014, 11:32 PM)
Anyone have Purchased using CC installment Payment???

Based on e-mail they said we are one step ahead in getting the device and mention there will be personal get in touch with us..

But till now no one get back to me or collect payment.

Can i know what is the next step???
Anyone have made the payment for the device and was advised on when is the delivery???
Can anyone enlighten me?
Actually I preoder at KLCC sony center with RM500 deposit, the staff also not sure when the goods will be arrived but should be within this week, since the official launching is on Friday.

http://www.soyacincau.com/2014/11/05/sony-...a-availability/

akash
post Nov 5 2014, 11:42 PM

1,326 posts

QUOTE(mrkts @ Nov 5 2014, 06:13 PM)
Actually I preoder at KLCC sony center with RM500 deposit, the staff also not sure when the goods will be arrived but should be within this week, since the official launching is on Friday.

http://www.soyacincau.com/2014/11/05/sony-...a-availability/
Dam...I called their Customer Service today Morning and asked about the Device availability and the Cuscare Agent mention they are not sure on the availability but the device will be send will be prioritize to whom pre-order first and who ever wanted to buy retail will get the stocks on a later date.

Then i Proceeded in making the payment via Credit Card. If it is really launched this Friday and the stock is available.I will screw Sony Cuscare staffs!! vmad.gif
bulma06
post Nov 6 2014, 02:09 AM

Casual
303 posts

QUOTE(akash @ Nov 5 2014, 11:42 PM)
Dam...I called their Customer Service today Morning and asked about the Device availability and the Cuscare Agent mention they are not sure on the availability but the device will be send will be prioritize to whom pre-order first and who ever wanted to buy retail will get the stocks on a later date.

Then i Proceeded in making the payment via Credit Card. If it is really launched this Friday and the stock is available.I will screw Sony Cuscare staffs!! vmad.gif
I also make a pre-order on 2nd Nov. I received a call today from sony Malaysia to confirm my payment and CC details. Then I ask the officer when can I receive the tablet? She replied 7 working days from launching date which means this Friday + 7 working days.. rclxub.gif
lambiskut
post Nov 6 2014, 12:37 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

I was told that the pre-orders will be shipped on launch date itself and to expect arrival next week, typically 2 working days. I think they should be using fedex or dhl as their normal shipping charge is significantly higher than your average pos laju.

I believe they state the shipping time longer (7-14 working days) so you don't expect arrival too fast, in case any delay or no stock.
akash
post Nov 6 2014, 04:54 PM

1,326 posts

QUOTE(bulma06 @ Nov 6 2014, 02:09 AM)
I also make a pre-order on 2nd Nov. I received a call today from sony Malaysia to confirm my payment and CC details. Then I ask the officer when can I receive the tablet? She replied 7 working days from launching date which means this Friday + 7 working days..  rclxub.gif
QUOTE(lambiskut @ Nov 6 2014, 12:37 PM)
I was told that the pre-orders will be shipped on launch date itself and to expect arrival next week, typically 2 working days. I think they should be using fedex or dhl as their normal shipping charge is significantly higher than your average pos laju.

I believe they state the shipping time longer (7-14 working days) so you don't expect arrival too fast, in case any delay or no stock.
I hope we could get the device as Called Sony Malaysia and was being advised that they still haven't got the final date for launching as advised them its already been posted as 7th but the person decline stating no official news from internal staff.He also advised that currently there is no stock in warehouse and he is unable to determine when the stock will arrive and when can be posted out
lambiskut
post Nov 6 2014, 05:06 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

Release date is tomorrow: http://www.soyacincau.com/2014/11/05/sony-...a-availability/

Not sure who you've been talking to but I asked about release date too while on call with Sony Malaysia Customer Interaction Centre (CIC) regarding my order and it was confirmed by their staff that the release date is tomorrow. (If you call the mobile phone enquiries 1800 number, they will redirect you to CIC 1300 number)

FYI, stock could be coming from Singapore... My friend said that if you order from Apple Store Malaysia, the product is shipped from Singapore.

And I paid using CC full payment, not installment.

This post has been edited by lambiskut: Nov 6 2014, 05:10 PM
akash
post Nov 6 2014, 06:22 PM

1,326 posts

QUOTE(lambiskut @ Nov 6 2014, 05:06 PM)
Release date is tomorrow: http://www.soyacincau.com/2014/11/05/sony-...a-availability/

Not sure who you've been talking to but I asked about release date too while on call with Sony Malaysia Customer Interaction Centre (CIC) regarding my order and it was confirmed by their staff that the release date is tomorrow. (If you call the mobile phone enquiries 1800 number, they will redirect you to CIC 1300 number)

FYI, stock could be coming from Singapore... My friend said that if you order from Apple Store Malaysia, the product is shipped from Singapore.

And I paid using CC full payment, not installment.
Sony Store Malaysia you mean.Hope able to get the stock by next week.. drool.gif
raymondtong94
post Nov 6 2014, 06:32 PM

Choco-chan daisuki!
11,096 posts

QUOTE(akash @ Nov 6 2014, 06:22 PM)
Sony Store Malaysia you mean.Hope able to get the stock by next week.. drool.gif
Tomorrow stocks inbound at outlets in the heart of Malaysia.

38 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0207sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:49 PM