Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Question, Guideline to customize my own Dekstop?

views

TSjunchong96
post Oct 26 2014, 05:04 PM, updated 10y ago

7 posts

Guys~ i would like to customize my own dekstop with mid tower casing, I7 Processor, 8GB RAM, Graphic Cards, BD ROM with burner, Wireless Desktop PCI Adapter Wifi PC Card and 6TB HDD~~ Any idea in building this PC? Can give some guideline? I am a newbie.. rclxub.gif rclxub.gif dono what to do.

Besides, i would like to buy a 21" LCD Monitor, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse and Speakers. Any Recommendation?

Furthermore, I would also like to buy an original window 8 disc and microsoft office 2013.

My budget is within RM3500, Is it possible? Hopefully can get some information from seniors, gor gor and jiejie~~TQTQ smile.gif
fotosintesis
post Nov 4 2014, 02:29 PM

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
1,002 posts

QUOTE(junchong96 @ Oct 26 2014, 05:04 PM)
Guys~ i would like to customize my own dekstop with mid tower casing, I7 Processor, 8GB RAM, Graphic Cards, BD ROM with burner, Wireless Desktop PCI Adapter Wifi PC Card and 6TB HDD~~ Any idea in building this PC? Can give some guideline? I am a newbie..  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  dono what to do.

Besides, i would like to buy a 21" LCD Monitor, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse and Speakers. Any Recommendation?

Furthermore, I would also like to buy an original window 8 disc and microsoft office 2013.

My budget is within RM3500, Is it possible? Hopefully can get some information from seniors, gor gor and jiejie~~TQTQ smile.gif
pretty sure theres a proper place for this question
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3322524

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0112sec    0.82    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:30 AM