Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PS VITA/ PS TV™ Community Thread | V13

views

Mubarak90
post Mar 24 2016, 02:36 PM

Casual
482 posts

I see, prior to patch 1.80, Vita actually supported multiple account. Never knew that. Hope they return it soon, since it is not worth it to lock it to only one console just so that people will buy more Vita.

Vita was already on sale in Japan since 2011, so it makes it 5 years old this year. The revised version should come out this year, with OLED screen and 8GB at least internal memory.

Also, I actually find it weird that Vita couldn't get a lot of it games to look more like PS3. It isn't that far behind from a PS3 in terms of compute performance. It is actually nearer to PS3 in comparison with PS3 to PS4.
nill
post Mar 24 2016, 02:57 PM

Casual
366 posts

QUOTE(Mubarak90 @ Mar 24 2016, 02:36 PM)
I see, prior to patch 1.80, Vita actually supported multiple account. Never knew that. Hope they return it soon, since it is not worth it to lock it to only one console just so that people will buy more Vita.

Vita was already on sale in Japan since 2011, so it makes it 5 years old this year. The revised version should come out this year, with OLED screen and 8GB at least internal memory.

Also, I actually find it weird that Vita couldn't get a lot of it games to look more like PS3. It isn't that far behind from a PS3 in terms of compute performance. It is actually nearer to PS3 in comparison with PS3 to PS4.

Please be reminded that it's a portable device.

eatsleepnDIE
post Mar 24 2016, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

In your dreams good sir. Vita already a lost battle for sony, they wont spend anymore money in rnd new vita. But again hope is a good thing lol
eatsleepnDIE
post Mar 24 2016, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

In your dreams good sir. Vita already a lost battle for sony, they wont spend anymore money in rnd new vita. But again hope is a good thing lol
TSRei7
post Mar 24 2016, 03:34 PM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

Closing thread.

Discuss in the new one https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=3903990

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:56 AM