Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

96 Pages « < 43 44 45 46 47 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Collectibles Variable scale: HIGH-end Action Figure Club, V14, HT|Medi|EB|3A|etc|ModularPartsOnBaseBody

views

naith
post Sep 3 2015, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Aug 31 2015, 08:15 PM)
Oh, too bad. I was hoping whether anybody can tell me whether it looks as awesome as it does on the Youtube videos...  drool.gif

I missed out on the Hulkbuster craze back then... and also the pre-orders. Darn it! Did you PO the darn HulkBuster, naith?  brows.gif
Nope. I already pre-ordered the 1/12 The Bat, so I'm focused on saving for that. More of a fan of the Dark Knight compared to Iron Man, though I do own the Mark 6...
SUSagewisdom
post Sep 3 2015, 11:56 AM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(naith @ Sep 3 2015, 10:30 AM)
Nope. I already pre-ordered the 1/12 The Bat, so I'm focused on saving for that. More of a fan of the Dark Knight compared to Iron Man, though I do own the Mark 6...
Ah, I'm lucky I'm only addicted to Iron Man.

But the King Arts 1/9 Hulkbuster is also exceptional... Decisions... decisions... hmm.gif
naith
post Sep 3 2015, 03:04 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Sep 3 2015, 11:56 AM)
Ah, I'm lucky I'm only addicted to Iron Man.

But the King Arts 1/9 Hulkbuster is also exceptional... Decisions... decisions...  hmm.gif
Cheapest alternatives for HB (forget accuracy) is
a) Hasbro Titan series - though I don't see them around anymore
b) Lego smile.gif

I did some googling last time, and the cheapest movie accurate Hulkbuster is the statue from Kotobukiya, which is around RM 5XX I think.

The next one would be the Marvel Legends BAF Hulkbuster, which all 7 figures cost RM 6XX, where you get the HB and 7 other figurines. It's not to scale to anything as far as I know nor as accurate as the statue from Kotobukiya, but its at least a little articulated

Then there is the S.H. Figuarts HB, while it looks impressive and quite accurate, this hits the RM 1k+ range already. I think some local shops had it at PO between RM 1300 - RM 1600

Saw the King Arts HB on TFH, but not too familiar with the quality of their figures, so I can't judge it.

Then there is the HT's HB. At the time shops were taking PO for around RM 2.8k, EXCLUDING GST. Take into account our weakening exchange rate, I think this may enter the RM 3k+ range by the time it arrives.

Even the 1/12 Bat Deluxe which I ordered from HT was already RM 2.2k when I first ordered it. I am a little worried how much it will cost by the time it arrives (GST + FOREX)

SUSagewisdom
post Sep 3 2015, 04:36 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(naith @ Sep 3 2015, 03:04 PM)
Then there is the HT's HB. At the time shops were taking PO for around RM 2.8k, EXCLUDING GST. Take into account our weakening exchange rate, I think this may enter the RM 3k+ range by the time it arrives.

Even the 1/12 Bat Deluxe which I ordered from HT was already RM 2.2k when I first ordered it. I am a little worried how much it will cost by the time it arrives (GST + FOREX)
Thank you for sharing all your hard work and research, bro. thumbup.gif

Phew, it looks like this hobby will get pretty expensive. I'm actually tempted to buy but trying my best to put this urge off... The one thing that's stopping me is:

1. Hulkbuster MkII - Thanos Buster
2. Hulkbuster Hot Toys die cast

I know, that might not happen until some time to come, but I keep telling myself that to avoid buying the Hot Toys HB laugh.gif

mynnDAWG
post Sep 3 2015, 11:39 PM

25 posts

These days gotta be bit selective on what to buy and what to skip....else u be pokai before 2020 haha
SUSagewisdom
post Sep 3 2015, 11:59 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(mynnDAWG @ Sep 3 2015, 11:39 PM)
These days gotta be bit selective on what to buy and what to skip....else u be pokai before 2020 haha
I'm still OK. My only other main toy is the Mark 42... laugh.gif
ho1286
post Sep 4 2015, 12:59 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

I do po the HB from HT when they start for po, the main reason is HUGE flex.gif flex.gif

Hope the coming sgtcc event HT will bring the 1/6 for us to see the actual beast rclxm9.gif
SUSagewisdom
post Sep 4 2015, 02:23 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

How much when you got it on PO boss?
ho1286
post Sep 4 2015, 07:20 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Sep 4 2015, 02:23 PM)
How much when you got it on PO boss?
If didn't mistake is around rm2.6k bro
SUSagewisdom
post Sep 4 2015, 08:17 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(ho1286 @ Sep 4 2015, 07:20 PM)
If didn't mistake is around rm2.6k bro
Nice! Deposit how much?

Quick, save some money, let the PO go... laugh.gif
TSBeastX
post Sep 5 2015, 07:10 AM

Genomics Revolution; Proud to be a Scientist
5,774 posts

user posted image
ho1286
post Sep 5 2015, 08:13 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Sep 4 2015, 08:17 PM)
Nice! Deposit how much?

Quick, save some money, let the PO go...  laugh.gif
No no no icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif

This is the big project for me next year rclxm9.gif
SUSagewisdom
post Sep 5 2015, 01:23 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(ho1286 @ Sep 5 2015, 08:13 AM)
No no no icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif

This is the big project for me next year rclxm9.gif
Congratz bro! Any idea how and where you're going to display it? The HB is HUGE from the Youtube videos... biggrin.gif

I wonder whether they'll ever make a diecast out of it one day... phew, would be nice.

I'll make sure I get HulkBuster Mark II to fight yours one day... maybe in 2020 tongue.gif
ho1286
post Sep 5 2015, 04:01 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Sep 5 2015, 01:23 PM)
Congratz bro! Any idea how and where you're going to display it? The HB is HUGE from the Youtube videos... biggrin.gif

I wonder whether they'll ever make a diecast out of it one day... phew, would be nice.

I'll make sure I get HulkBuster Mark II to fight yours one day... maybe in 2020 tongue.gif
No idea about that, buy 1st, think later sweat.gif

Why you not going to pre order the hb?
SUSagewisdom
post Sep 5 2015, 05:14 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(ho1286 @ Sep 5 2015, 04:01 PM)
No idea about that, buy 1st, think laterĀ  sweat.gif

Why you not going to pre order the hb?
The HB can take up a coffee table all by itself liao laugh.gif Even a 'box' in my bookshelf also cannot fit, it's too big. blink.gif

I want to pre-order HB bro but all the KL toy shop closed PO liao! doh.gif

I forgot all about the Hot Toys craze until I felt my Mark 42 was quite lonely by itself, so I googled to see what other 'companion' and saw the HB... But too late, all PO close already... sad.gif Don't know why PO always close so fast in KL one.

This post has been edited by agewisdom: Sep 5 2015, 05:15 PM
ho1286
post Sep 5 2015, 05:49 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Sep 5 2015, 05:14 PM)
The HB can take up a coffee table all by itself liao  laugh.gif Even a 'box' in my bookshelf also cannot fit, it's too big.  blink.gif

I want to pre-order HB bro but all the KL toy shop closed PO liao!  doh.gif

I forgot all about the Hot Toys craze until I felt my Mark 42 was quite lonely by itself, so I googled to see what other 'companion' and saw the HB... But too late, all PO close already...  sad.gif  Don't know why PO always close so fast in KL one.
Box is another big problem for me as well I think rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
Yup maybe all people are crazy after the movie, I rmb the po still open for some time before the movie, when in suddenly all close po after the movie show.

But if you are interest, FYI Toypanic at Penang are still accept the po, but the price is rm2.8k, just go to their website and search for it cool2.gif
naith
post Sep 5 2015, 06:54 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

Shops will need to set dateline so that they can submit their orders to HT. That way HT will be able to gauge (I think) roughly how many units the need to produce to meet the demand.

Not to mention given the price per unit for the HB, not many shops will bring in extra units (unless they can afford it) because it would take up real estate in their shops/warehouses.
SUSagewisdom
post Sep 5 2015, 06:55 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(ho1286 @ Sep 5 2015, 05:49 PM)
Box is another big problem for me as well I think rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
Yup maybe all people are crazy after the movie, I rmb the po still open for some time before the movie, when in suddenly all close po after the movie show.

But if you are interest, FYI Toypanic at Penang are still accept the po, but the price is rm2.8k, just go to their website and search for it  cool2.gif
Ya, I know. But that one cannot inspect... and I don't want the courier guys to chuck the huge box here and there, later damaged liao...

Well, when it comes, please post some pretty pictures here, ok. Especially with the Arc Reactors ON... wo hoo... but I don't know whether your parents, siblings or gf will rclxub.gif on how much you spent on a toy... laugh.gif
SUSagewisdom
post Sep 5 2015, 06:57 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(naith @ Sep 5 2015, 06:54 PM)
Shops will need to set dateline so that they can submit their orders to HT. That way HT will be able to gauge (I think) roughly how many units the need to produce to meet the demand.

Not to mention given the price per unit for the HB, not many shops will bring in extra units (unless they can afford it) because it would take up real estate in their shops/warehouses.
Sigh... you're right, but overseas they still have the thing PO. Maybe cos' of their higher margins, I guess... Ah, I always miss the boat when it comes to PO, Iron Man. Guess it's fated... hmm.gif
ho1286
post Sep 6 2015, 01:08 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Sep 5 2015, 06:55 PM)
Ya, I know. But that one cannot inspect... and I don't want the courier guys to chuck the huge box here and there, later damaged liao...

Well, when it comes, please post some pretty pictures here, ok. Especially with the Arc Reactors ON... wo hoo... but I don't know whether your parents, siblings or gf will  rclxub.gif on how much you spent on a toy...  laugh.gif
Of cause for sure there's a green light from gf only dare to order it brows.gif brows.gif

96 Pages « < 43 44 45 46 47 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0275sec    0.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:52 PM