Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Anime Gundam V10, ガンダム (Gandamu)

views

guarayakha
post Feb 25 2015, 05:47 PM

2 posts

Gundam Origins movie cannot book online?
guarayakha
post Feb 25 2015, 11:47 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(sazznyx @ Feb 25 2015, 10:10 PM)
usually anime movie,the day before officially out only can book, and yeah, by the time you want to book only left front row ~.~
Thanks for the info. Gonna camp it out tomorrow midnight smashing F5 on GSC.com haha tongue.gif Else gonna go MV and ask counter directly after work.
guarayakha
post Mar 7 2015, 07:25 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(soulseeker6187 @ Mar 7 2015, 05:56 PM)
the plot seems to be a bit confusing. rclxub.gif

with so many faction.

dunno which team good or bad.

this show feels like ZZ gundam which is one of the worst gundam series in my list.
G-reco, 1-23 in a nutshell.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Seriously, unless there's actually some mind-blowing s*** at the end, the story is all over the place.
guarayakha
post Oct 3 2015, 05:32 PM

2 posts

Seems no one has posted this yet?

Gundam The Origin II: Artesia's Sorrow

How Casval got his Char Aznable name rclxms.gif

guarayakha
post Oct 19 2015, 10:02 PM

2 posts

As long as Mika doesn't end up a Space Jesus like Setsuna Gundam, anything is cool.
guarayakha
post Nov 24 2015, 07:56 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Dominic Toretto @ Nov 24 2015, 04:55 PM)
For me, if comparing a manuever system for normal human pilot, this aryaanyadayadasomthing system still cannot beat Wing's zero system. Coz that aryaanyadayada system connecting human nerve to the machine but zero system connecting your mind to the machine, forcing you to become a cyber newtype knockoff pilot. Barbatos might making Mika's body to break down but zero system made warm hearted Quatro to gone insane and Heero to went berserk ala Four Murasame.

Psycho Frame is out of the league coz its design for Newtype and cyber Newtype, not for normal human.
I don't see how Zero system is better if it breaks you mentally in the long run... sweat.gif

At least with Barbatos the concept it actually an extreme exaggeration of prosthetic technology, so it's still relatively safer than ZeroSys.

QUOTE(xein @ Nov 24 2015, 07:45 PM)
At least the system are not as crazy as those from g gundam...
Imagine using those for a transforming mobile suit. laugh.gif
Lol, it's like 1:1 kinect. Just pour itchy powder into the cockpit enough to sabo the pilot already laugh.gif
guarayakha
post Nov 29 2015, 03:16 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Agito666 @ Nov 29 2015, 10:16 AM)
eh?

then why katoki design 2 different design on gundam wing and wing 0?
with same name
Endless Waltz is a sequel to the tv series. Just that they changed the original TV suits into the EW design so Bandai can sell more kits. TV series suit were Kunio Okawara's.
guarayakha
post Nov 29 2015, 09:38 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Agito666 @ Nov 29 2015, 08:17 PM)
so is that continue the original of the TV series story or complete reboot?  unsure.gif  rclxub.gif
Happen after the events of TV series, hence the Barton/Khushrenada connections, and a much matured Relena.
guarayakha
post Nov 30 2015, 12:26 PM

2 posts

Why you make it so confusing one biggrin.gif

EW timeline is direct sequel from TV series, but just imagine the Gundams they've been using in the tv series to have always been the EW designs (except for 1st wing, Shenlong and Deathcythe; the EW designs replace their second version which were Zero, Altron and D-hell). Basically the EW customs are the suits they've been using for the latter half of the series canon wise.

Take out TV designs, replace with EW designs to sell more kits. No changes in timeline.

guarayakha
post Dec 1 2015, 01:26 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Dec 1 2015, 12:07 AM)
IBO plot pacing is horrible, way too slow
I watched so many slow pace anime and most of them get better at episode 03-05
IBO is currently at episode 09 and yet no much excitement, like oath contract ceremony take the damn 24 minutes away and wasted.
Should just make it in 10 minutes only. The characters development however getting better but damn why should we focus on minor one?

If I going to rate this anime (so far), I will give it B+/B
Still better than G-reco whistling.gif laugh.gif
guarayakha
post Dec 25 2015, 09:08 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Dec 25 2015, 04:38 PM)
Gundam Unicorn novel 11th volume announced
could be epilogue after Unicorn novel ended long time ago

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-...rly-2016/.96920
Gonna keep milking dem unicorn kits, Bandai.
guarayakha
post Dec 28 2015, 04:39 PM

2 posts

The talk about how Mikazuki is actually enjoying the kills is somewhat disturbing though. Imagine IBO throws a curveball and Mikazuki becomes the villain later.

This post has been edited by guarayakha: Dec 28 2015, 04:44 PM
guarayakha
post Dec 28 2015, 08:24 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(D-y @ Dec 28 2015, 08:15 PM)
just stick with the Side Story/MSV/etc bro if that's ur preference icon_rolleyes.gif

"emo kid suddenly capable of piloting highly technical equipment and later gets some weird crazy abilities"
most of the main series plot have always been like that and will probably stay that way in the future rolleyes.gif
Now that I think of it, even Amuro was emo as one point until Noah beh tahan slaps the shit outta him.
guarayakha
post Jan 19 2016, 12:55 AM

2 posts

As slow as it is, still better the trainwreck known as G-Reco. Come to think of it, IBO is like the direct opposite of that one.

G-reco: Tons of mechs action, happy-go-lucky with some drama, random plot points that ultimately goes nowhere.
IBO: Minimal mech action, grim with lighthearted moments, very precise setting that takes forever to buildup.

laugh.gif
guarayakha
post Jan 25 2016, 07:37 PM

2 posts

One of the better episodes yet, and there's not a single Gundam action biggrin.gif
guarayakha
post Feb 1 2016, 06:11 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(brachydios @ Feb 1 2016, 01:20 AM)
Probably the most stupid political struggle in gundam series on par with g recco
trying so hard to be more grounded till feels surreal . Everything are disconnected
from protesters , mass media , military soldier and kulupdia stupid emotional feeling .
If they're really want to be more grounded then replicate Front Mission or LOGH for pacing and world building .
Can't you guys believe how efficient gajahorn control the flow of information till their own soldier unable to recognize the person who threaten their geopolitical power but their enemies can ! 
gundam ibo=g recco emo version
Still you watch, so all is good. rclxms.gif
guarayakha
post Feb 9 2016, 03:27 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(brachydios @ Feb 8 2016, 08:11 PM)
so if i have much complaint about this show I've been forbid to watch any further ?
Why waste time watching something you dislike? I hated Gundam Seed, stopped watching in mid of season1, end of story. Time spent on watching better shows, and those who like it continue to enjoy their discussion of the show.

i watched every single gundam series , ova and movies does all of those good till i finished watched it ? hell no
there're great.good,bad and shitty but it's subjective and matter of opinions  and i watching ibo with an expectation
From all your posts on IBO, you're pretty much expecting a non-UC series to be written like a UC series. Apple to oranges. IBO is not what you wanted, we get it.

and i'm not another retarded who dismiss the series entirely based on 1-2 episode alone or any other factors like arts,animation and music
Have you actually read what you posted? You've been dismissing IBO ever since the initial teaser, to the announcement of the intro song, and pretty much every episode. Sorry but try again.

so i continue to watch till the end of the story to form my own opinion about ibo series even though its at shitty tiers at the moment
You've pretty much formed your opinion there, bro.

and finally i don't think this forum forbid any critical argument on topic discussion and need to stay postive all the time. So either negatives of positives perception totally based on how the current series unfold their stories  .

thunderbolt = great
ibo = shitty
A critical argument requires one to actually present a valid reasoning as to why they think <something> is bad. Simply stating <something> is stupid because "OMG it's really stupid!" and "Thunderbolt is awesome! IBO shitty!" is not critical argument, it's trollposting and flamebaiting. If you're being negative for the sake of just adding negatives to the general positive reaction to the show, might as well stop posting because you're not really bringing any valid discussion to the table.

guarayakha
post Feb 15 2016, 09:50 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(sphiroth @ Feb 14 2016, 09:00 PM)
Wow... Quite unexpected this episode. I suspect it will happen, but later towards the end.
Well he was getting rather annoying and had not been ableto achieve anything, might as well just tapao now.

QUOTE(Netto Hikari @ Feb 15 2016, 07:55 PM)
surf boarding down to earth.......
Oh yeah best re-entry ever! rclxm9.gif

guarayakha
post Feb 21 2016, 05:18 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(soulseeker6187 @ Feb 21 2016, 04:21 PM)
It will rerelease the OVA as tv show. Or a sequal/prequal?
7 Movies 1hour long each, if divided into 20minutes segments fit nicely into approx 21 episodes. So maybe a few additional scenes to pad it up to the standard 24-episode run?

Also, inevitable Unicorn Gunpla Anime ver incoming laugh.gif

inb4whynotthunderboltrants
guarayakha
post Mar 14 2016, 09:43 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(sphiroth @ Mar 13 2016, 10:43 PM)
Interesting turn of event,  seems like tekkadan are on full revenge mode, mika on the verge of madness.
Remember all those old cheesy Gundam moments where you'd be like "Oh man why would you agree to that condition!?" and "Damn dude, stop talking and fight already!"? Yeah, Mika just say FCUKDAT and mops the floor with it. laugh.gif

That said, Mika seems to be raising all flags of being full on villain, which would be kind of a sick twist for S2, eh?

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0216sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:58 PM