Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Looking for IT service providers to solve issues

views

TStfliam
post Oct 8 2014, 05:45 PM, updated 10y ago

5 posts

Hi, I am looking for reputable and good IT service providers to help our company to deal with IT issues that we can't solve our own. Our company is a small company with less than 10 staffs, so the issues are normally very easy to settle. Common issues for example setting up modern, routers, and any related PC problems. We would like to engage with a company and payment terms will be per job basis.

Kindly provide me the company name and contact details. Thanks.
abubin
post Oct 9 2014, 06:51 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

QUOTE(tfliam @ Oct 8 2014, 05:45 PM)
Hi, I am looking for reputable and good IT service providers to help our company to deal with IT issues that we can't solve our own. Our company is a small company with less than 10 staffs, so the issues are normally very easy to settle. Common issues for example setting up modern, routers, and any related PC problems. We would like to engage with a company and payment terms will be per job basis.

Kindly provide me the company name and contact details. Thanks.
if you are interested in it outsourcing then PM me. We are a proper company with staffs who can help maintain your IT infrastructure. You do not need to rely on 1 person as we have multiple IT professionals to help you. If one person unable to attend or resigned, we have others who can help.

Thanks.
kelchai
post Nov 29 2014, 10:07 AM

Enthusiast
854 posts

You may contact KCX Technology
www.fb.com/kcxgallery

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:48 PM