Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Herbaline Facial

views

TStemmyoi
post Oct 8 2014, 08:53 AM, updated 10y ago

Getting Started
290 posts

Anyone heard of Herbaline Facial products / treatment?
Do you guys experience the treatments and share your review here in terms of service quality, price, location & product quality.
JunJun04035
post Oct 8 2014, 09:07 AM

Sir Kalahari, Duke of Autocorrect
1,167 posts

QUOTE(temmyoi @ Oct 8 2014, 08:53 AM)
Anyone heard of Herbaline Facial products / treatment?
Do you guys experience the treatments and share your review here in terms of service quality, price, location & product quality.
gf do facial there, significantly reduce acne, acne marks and swelling

munkeyflo
post Oct 8 2014, 09:24 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

Herbaline has been around for quite some time already. There was a time where I used to go to their Kemuning branch for facials. Their selling point is that they don't tie you up with a course with upfront payment for few sessions.

Service wise quite good. But because they don't tie you up with a course, they will hard sell their products to you. Then again, all other facial places also hard sell their products to you. Pricing is reasonable. Location for the particular branch I went to is good because parking was plenty and its nearby my place. I didn't really use their product much so no comment on products.
Birth
post Oct 17 2014, 10:48 PM

7 posts

I've been with Herbaline since I was 15. My mom first brought me and I'm hooked till now in the working world! Their branch in Kota Kemuning is the best out of all the outlets I've tried. I love their way of extracting pimples - it works. And their products are of good quality plus, natural.

For first timers they offer RM48 one-time. They have a few types of facials to cater for diff skin types. Be sure to listen to their consultation. Their products, I love their milk cleanser, pimple gel and rose lip balm.

beyourself
post Oct 22 2014, 07:40 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

affordable facial, they wont force u to take up sessions/plans or anything. no hard sell on product.

I think is reasonable and u get to use fish spa for free with yr facial sessions. Just go and try =D if u staying in PJ they have branches in sea park and jalan gasing.
munlok30
post Jul 12 2016, 10:05 PM

PinkyBoyDays
1,073 posts

hi =p

did anyone sign herbarline package ?

i just want to ask a question ~

previously i was going for herbaline facial too and i think herbaline still giving the best price for facial ~

did you THINK , is that possible to get student price even i had graduate but i still 22 and working LOL
Bibie15
post Jan 22 2017, 03:24 PM

0 posts

Herbaline is the best so far, i tried quite a few facial place.
Sometimes they are a bit pushy to buy their products, but nothing compare to other facial places.

I tried adonis, quite nice and straight forward for the facial.
But pricey. A lot of people said they're very pushy.
But i didn't experience it at C180 balakong branch.
They offer me the package for moisturizing facial 10x for RM2500 😨
Told them i will think about it, and they let me go 🙃

I tried mayfair in pavillion, the are very pushy, didn't let me go for like 20mins keep pushing me to sign up for package.
And the facial isn't good at all.
I bought 2 facial promo, and i didn't come for the second one.
they force me to add on mask and something else (forgot)
i have to pay 199 on top of my facial.
Never go back there again.
Keawra
post Jan 8 2018, 12:57 PM

0 posts

A few days ago, I went for a facial in Herbaline, Seapark (PJ).

Firstly, I must say I love how open they are on their website. Their prices and packages are listed out with the right amount of detailed-ness. What you see on their page is what you will also get in store. No hidden charges. Secondly, it was a pleasant herbal experience.

I made a reservation two days before. They called to confirm the appointment the evening before. Parking is easy. I went on a saturday afternoon. There even is a jovial parking attendant who helps stops traffic as you reverse out onto the main road. He holds an umbrella for you right til your door.

The moment we enter, we are served this very pleasant tea. And this occurs throughout the entire facial course. So it begins with a quick consultation about what facial you'd like to get and they let you know the price before hand. I tried the Dead Cell removal and moisturizing treatment as it was my first time there and I wanted to test the waters. Next, the 6 step process begins. First it starts with a salt bath for your feet. Just 5 mins but good start to getting that relaxation mood. The outlet is really designed very well to get you into the relaxed mode. Next there is a lavender inhalation to relax yourself. Then the facial begins. The staff are very polite and gentle. They tell you before they are going to do something that might surprise you, like warning that it might feel cold, or if its too warm. This minimizes the chances of you getting jerked out of your relaxed mood. Saying this, they don't overdo it as to keep talking too much. Which is really great when you're trying to relax, be calm and not have your calm thoughts interrupted. They do give your neck and shoulders a massage, and it was done very well. I'm quite thin and I do hate it when masseurs try to rip off my entire shoulder muscles. But it was done just right here. Nothing too hard yet just nice. They even massage your arms, albeit a quick one. The extraction process was very gentle. For my first extraction (mind you I did have a lot of blackheads), there was no bleeding, and almost minimal scarring. Just a few spots but nothing that didn't resolve after 4 hours.I have sensitive skin and I wasn't left with a puffy, swollen and reddened skin after the entire process. Not 100% of my blackheads were removed, but I believe I can't expect my face to have an immediate glow and perfection after just one time treatment. (this was my first ever professional facial, and my first extraction). The person who did my facial did ask me if i had wanted to removed a skin tag that I had (with an additional price). I must say, firstly, that was not a skin tag. It was an oil seed. And because I had read from their website about this particular service, I knew what exactly she was talking about. (I find it assuring that I know enough not to be talked into getting or doing something that I didn't intend on having). So I just said no and there was no more offers or mention of any other treatments from then on. After the facial part one done, they give you this nice (almost spicy) ginger tea. Then there's a lemongrass inhalation. The last step would be the fish spa! the water was clean so I was more assured to give it a try.

At the end when it came to make the payment, the staff asked me if wanted to know about their products. I politely declined and she moved on immediately from there. I was incredibly relieved that for once, there is a beauty/wellness related service that just gave me what I asked, and only that. I so hate it when people push their products or services and packages and can't take a single no for an answer. I will come around to it when I see the results or when I want to. And I think it's safe to say I can expect good service in my next visit to Herbaline Seapark (SS2).

Points to note:
1) They give you a 3 day warranty period for the service that you received.
2) They do facials for men.

Can't wait for my next facial!
lhwang
post Mar 8 2018, 04:13 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

Herbaline not for sensitive skin.

I do their facial as a first time customer to get promotion, and end up my face feel pained, redness and swelling, while they still want to hardsell their package to me.

NY also not for sensitive skin, first time is ok, then a next time visit was not pleasant. The next few days after facial, feel like my skin is recovering and I need to use my own product of soothing. Their product is quite chemical and not sensitive skin friendly.

End up with beaute library while I still having NY treatment left, since beaute library let my skin feel refreshing and soften. Not chemical and feel good.
Nicci
post Mar 14 2018, 12:02 PM

11 posts

Herbaline facial quite effective for me, especially for the acne facial treatment. The most important point is they won't force you to buy their products and tie up with the facial package. So far the products that I use ok for me. But I m still wondering I want to change the products to other brands or not due to my face stare redness and look not so effective.
blu3gyrl
post Mar 21 2018, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(Nicci @ Mar 14 2018, 12:02 PM)
Herbaline facial quite effective for me, especially for the acne facial treatment. The most important point is they won't force you to buy their products and tie up with the facial package. So far the products that I use ok for me. But I m still wondering I want to change the products to other brands or not due to my face stare redness and look not so effective.
Which branch did you go to?
NanaK
post Apr 27 2018, 09:52 PM

44 posts

bad

i am sensitive skin

when i leave center my face redness and swollen

so hardsell

my experience at Penang branch
Kinggnik87
post May 8 2018, 11:45 AM

Getting Started
176 posts

I went to the OUG branch and I was told that this branch is the first of its kind in terms of "house" concept. I must say the service is good, from parking attendant to the receptionist are very polite towards me.

I tried the 'Acne and Shallow Scar Treatment'. Ms. C, the person who did the service is very polite and professional. After the treatment, my face doesn't swell nor experience redness. I went to numerous facial treatments and this one is really good.

I would recommend this OUG branch to be honest. People are very professional, not to mention the staffs are really good-to-the-eyes. The whole experience is nearly perfect, the reason is they are a bit hasty when they usher you to your room, and try to sell you products, despite those products does fit my requirements. They hard sell, but aren't pushy. They will let you go if you just say no. So no problem there. I did bought their Purifying Milk Cleanser and so far it works well.

TLDR version: Pros, good facial experience, scars slightly lighten, smoother and cleaner skin. Cons, felt too rush from start to finish. They try to sell you products. At least they aren't pushy. Overall. Highly recommended.

This post has been edited by Kinggnik87: May 8 2018, 11:54 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:48 PM