77 Pages « < 64 65 66 67 68 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Accident 101: i teach u claim loss of use

views

de_ghost
post Aug 4 2019, 06:37 PM

Casual
417 posts

Hi all, i just got an accident. I try to turn to left then giv signal. Then suddenly as i am preparing to make my turn one motor come bang me to my left. Got hit on my front left door. Already made polis report. The motor also do polis report. Problem now is his motor no road tax. And the sargent say looks like the fault more heavy on me. Question is for this kind of case can still go for od-kfk. Or my ncd will gg
TSsaigetsu
post Aug 4 2019, 08:46 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(de_ghost @ Aug 4 2019, 06:37 PM)
Hi all, i just got an accident. I try to turn to left then giv signal. Then suddenly as i am preparing to make my turn one motor come bang me to my left. Got hit on my front left door. Already made polis report. The motor also do polis report. Problem now is his motor no road tax. And the sargent say looks like the fault more heavy on me. Question is for this kind of case can still go for od-kfk. Or my ncd will gg
No roadtax still insurance can cover if got cover. I doubt so la he has insurance.

Still got hope if police blame the motorcycle. So ncd will be saved. But if ur fault. Then gg ur ncd
de_ghost
post Aug 4 2019, 08:54 PM

Casual
417 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Aug 4 2019, 08:46 PM)
No roadtax still insurance can cover if got cover. I doubt so la he has insurance.

Still got hope if police blame the motorcycle. So ncd will be saved. But if ur fault. Then gg ur ncd
Noted thanks for the input. So i dont hv to wait for keputusan and straight go to my car sc?
TSsaigetsu
post Aug 4 2019, 11:22 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(de_ghost @ Aug 4 2019, 08:54 PM)
Noted thanks for the input. So i dont hv to wait for keputusan and straight go to my car sc?
Yea. If let say unfound out that the police blame the motorcycle, u give the keputusan to your insurance Co. They will reinstate ur ncd
digidigi
post Aug 6 2019, 11:19 PM

Regular
1,745 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Aug 4 2019, 11:22 PM)
Yea. If let say unfound out that the police blame the motorcycle, u give the keputusan to your insurance Co. They will reinstate ur ncd
hi, my car hit by a car from behind, I did take down photo roadtax and make polis report, what if she din make polis report, can I still able to claim from her insurance ? Thank s
TSsaigetsu
post Aug 7 2019, 04:19 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(digidigi @ Aug 6 2019, 11:19 PM)
hi, my car hit by a car from behind, I did take down photo roadtax and make polis report, what if she din make polis report, can I still able to claim from her insurance ? Thank s
Can. But more hassle
digidigi
post Aug 7 2019, 09:32 AM

Regular
1,745 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Aug 7 2019, 04:19 AM)
Can. But more hassle
Can share what is the procedure ?
TSsaigetsu
post Aug 7 2019, 11:25 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

now go to any workshop, ask them ibthey do third party claims. if yes good.
then u go to jpj, ask who is the insurer of that car. Hav to pay rm10 kot. or call that person asked him what insurance co he use.

then go to pesuruh jaya sumpah make statutory declaration that this sohai hit u and dont want to make police report. so u want to claim from him.

and collect that doc, ask the workshop can help kawtim u or not. workshop will try get adjuster and lawyer for u. u no need to pay anything. but make sure pols confirm u are not at fault ok.

thats all. leceh jugak la.
TSsaigetsu
post Aug 7 2019, 11:25 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(digidigi @ Aug 7 2019, 09:32 AM)
Can share what is the procedure ?
Refer above
teikboon
post Aug 7 2019, 11:45 AM

Regular
1,384 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Aug 7 2019, 11:25 AM)
then u go to jpj, ask who is the insurer of that car. Hav to pay rm10 kot. or call that person asked him what insurance co he use.

then go to pesuruh jaya sumpah make statutory declaration that this sohai hit u and dont want to make police report. so u want to claim from him.
and collect that doc, ask the workshop can help kawtim u or not. workshop will try get adjuster and lawyer for u. u no need to pay anything. but make sure pols confirm u are not at fault ok.

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif nice guide
digidigi
post Aug 7 2019, 11:54 AM

Regular
1,745 posts

Thanks for the guide, the one hit me from behind is a old wira, my car repair cost at dealer is around 7k or outside workshop 4K plus .... headache
Jcsy
post Aug 13 2019, 04:33 PM

Frag First! Think Later?
2,781 posts

Recently I got a hit and run case and the 3rd party didnt report.

Challenge me summore say go report and then say she wont report

2. Hasil siasatan awal yang dijalankan didapati ada kecuaian pada pemamdu Motokar/Wagon
W6884M. Walau pun masih belum rnembuat laporan polis, pemandu Motokar/wagon W6884M
boleh dituduh di bawah RULE/SEK R10 LNISS/S9 dan SEK 52 {2} APJ

This TOYOTA RED PRIUS ran. I already obtained RM10 JPJ and the car insurer is RHB.

My insurance is Allianz. Allianz said they dont do SD and I must claim OD first, then claim LOSS OF USE against RHB W6884M then if win, will convert to OD-KFK.

This means I lose NCD because I OD first ?

I want to make sure her side kena at least something

I don't have proof, but just bystander leave a note on my car stating who hit and run, and car model. WIth my keputusan, can I win the LOSS OF USE case?

This post has been edited by Jcsy: Aug 13 2019, 04:35 PM
TSsaigetsu
post Aug 14 2019, 12:50 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(Jcsy @ Aug 13 2019, 04:33 PM)

2. Hasil siasatan awal yang dijalankan didapati ada kecuaian pada pemamdu Motokar/Wagon
W6884M. Walau pun masih belum rnembuat laporan polis, pemandu Motokar/wagon W6884M

This TOYOTA RED PRIUS ran. I already obtained RM10 JPJ and the car insurer is RHB.

My insurance is Allianz. Allianz said they dont do SD and I must claim OD first, then claim LOSS OF USE against RHB W6884M then if win, will convert to OD-KFK.

I don't have proof, but just bystander leave a note on my car stating who hit and run, and car model. WIth my keputusan, can I win the LOSS OF USE case?
Can. No prob.

Yes lose ncd. They will reinstate if confirm u were not wrong

Jcsy
post Aug 14 2019, 03:58 PM

Frag First! Think Later?
2,781 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Aug 14 2019, 12:50 AM)
Can. No prob.

Yes lose ncd. They will reinstate if confirm u were not wrong
Thanks @saigetsu
you do great work here in this thread with all the replies!

in your experience or other experiences here, with my keputusan, can claim Loss of use successfully?
i have some doubt I will be able to push my case against someone who will just ignore and deny any creditability to the accident
TSsaigetsu
post Aug 14 2019, 04:34 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(Jcsy @ Aug 14 2019, 03:58 PM)
Thanks @saigetsu
you do great work here in this thread with all the replies!

in your experience or other experiences here, with my keputusan, can claim Loss of use successfully?
i have some doubt I will be able to push my case against someone who will just ignore and deny any creditability to the accident
can. based on my exp, ive seen amgeneral/kurnia paid loss of use langgar lari case.
digidigi
post Aug 19 2019, 05:40 PM

Regular
1,745 posts

QUOTE(Jcsy @ Aug 13 2019, 04:33 PM)

Hi, do you mind highlight the step you went through and the document required to claim loss of use? My car is insured by Allianz as well, I went to their CS and they told me that if third party din make police report I can’t claim their insurance no matter how.

I get the maklumat from jpj and her car is insured by Pacific insurance Berhad

Thanks
digidigi
post Aug 19 2019, 07:26 PM

Regular
1,745 posts

My car insurance is Allianz, the one hit me and din make report is Pacific insurance, I want to sent my car back to official dealer to repair ( autobavaria jb), but the person in charge said must have theirs party police report, so what should I do? Find my own lawyer ?
Jcsy
post Aug 19 2019, 07:48 PM

Frag First! Think Later?
2,781 posts

I spoke to Allianz claim department and they said file an OD first, then claim LOSS OF USE of NCD against 3rd party (RHB, MSIG, or Kurnia, etc)
*Apparently cant claim loss of use if the other side is the SAME INSURANCE as you

Then wait for other side to respond, and usually the other side will pay up based on my keputusan.

Your car workshop would recommend to do OD first, then LOSS of use

If loss of use success, then will convert to OD-KFK. According to "them" la

I am in the midst of doing this process, hopefully can claim success.

This post has been edited by Jcsy: Aug 19 2019, 07:48 PM
TSsaigetsu
post Aug 19 2019, 09:11 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(digidigi @ Aug 19 2019, 07:26 PM)
My car insurance is Allianz, the one hit me and din make report is Pacific insurance, I want to sent my car back to official dealer to repair ( autobavaria jb), but the person in charge said must have theirs party police report, so what should I do? Find my own lawyer ?
Demand to speak to the manager. Sohai.

Easiest way is to go to any workshop ask them if they can do third party claims. And ask them for help. They will appoint lawyer and all.

U have to make statutory declaration tht the other guy hit u amd didnt make police report.
benji
post Aug 22 2019, 11:58 AM

Enthusiast
761 posts

finaly.. a 2 years claim kawtim.. they send me form. need to put revenue stamp. 1 quick question, i need to mati the stamp b4 send back the doc right? sorry if stupid question

77 Pages « < 64 65 66 67 68 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.54    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:13 PM