blackwindow
post Sep 29 2014, 11:36 PM, updated 10y ago

Getting Started
110 posts

Bank account: Maybank
Account number: 114785106708
Account name: Hoi Kar Yee
Phone number: 0124073243

I got scammed by this guy in eBay and people have been asking me to post his details to warn others.
If anyone who sees this name or account number or the phone number? Please do not trust him.
As he is still active in whatsapp, please help me to track this guy down.
There's another guy just got scammed by him.
What he "sells" is iPhones.
Please help. Thanks.
blackwindow
post Sep 30 2014, 06:24 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(highwaykiller @ Sep 30 2014, 03:36 PM)
hor kar yee looks like girl name  ohmy.gif
btw no email, fb or etc? bank can check where this idiot take money out.
Yeah. I wish I have. But sadly I dont. Recently he just scammed some people in lowyat too. At first he will act friendly and convince you but after he got the money. Tata

blackwindow
post Sep 30 2014, 06:27 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(Avex @ Sep 30 2014, 02:15 PM)
what is his modus operandi like? Have you made a police report?
His ebay account got suspended by ebay and his listing is gone. And recently somebody contacted me here because of the bank account number. Seems like he is earning a lot because some people sent him over 3k. And he will usually convince you by whatsapp or anything until he got the money. Once he gets the money then he went silent. And no I haven't lodge a police report. Do you know how to settle? Will police report help? I don't think so.

This post has been edited by blackwindow: Sep 30 2014, 06:27 PM
blackwindow
post Sep 30 2014, 10:43 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(shamyog @ Sep 30 2014, 10:04 PM)
i also got cheated by this same GUy in EBAY IN THE NAME OF SELLING I PHONE 5 S...AND HE SAID HE WILL GET ME IPHONE 6 PLUS SO I PAID 2800RM...LAST MONTH I PAID HIM ...HE TOOK THE MONEY IN THE NAME OF PRE ORDER HE TALKS VERY NICE N GENTLE....
AFTER TOOK MONEY HE ANSWER MY CALL ONCE AFTER THAT NO NEWS TWO WEEKS BACK HE WHATS UP ME TELLING THAT HE WILL PAY BACK THE MONEY....TILL NOW NO NEWS FROM HIM I HAVE ALREADY LODGE A REPORT IN EBAY MY NEXT MOVE IS POLICE COMPLIANT....REASON I TRUSTED THE SELLER SINCE DEALING THRU EBAY
[
Walao. Why you today only tell me sad.gif should have posted something earlier to warn people ma. But now i'm trying to get him. Just have to be patient. eBay sent anything back to you or not? i already opened a case but have to wait seller's reply. Please lah. Seller also got blocked by them d still wait for seller :/ Have to be patient only i guess.
blackwindow
post Sep 30 2014, 10:44 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(Alvinao @ Sep 30 2014, 10:08 PM)
Joined today?
ikr. haha! but i guess my post is helping when people google this scammer's name or phone number wink.gif
blackwindow
post Oct 1 2014, 04:41 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(everest @ Oct 1 2014, 10:22 AM)
Do you report to eBay?
Yes and it needs time. Because after you open a case, after 8 days and still no response from seller, then only eBay will take over. It's testing my patience this thing.

QUOTE(shamyog @ Oct 1 2014, 10:48 AM)
yes joined mainly to tell about him i was looking for his phone details in internet....when i google is phone no it lead me to lowyat forum ...from there i realised he is a cheater....I wont keep quiet already whats up him.....soon I will lodge a Police report against him...by giving all the relevant info...because the guy is still actively using whats up
Let me know if you have anything else smile.gif and i will do the same too if i found out anything

blackwindow
post Oct 2 2014, 09:42 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(ocphangaz @ Oct 2 2014, 03:51 PM)
if you buy in ebay and paypal, paypal can recall the payments.
Sadly it's not paypal sad.gif
blackwindow
post Oct 2 2014, 09:45 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(Alvinao @ Oct 1 2014, 07:20 PM)
I believe eBay have a dispute if the purchase date is not more than 21 days.
eBay may hold the Paypal payment and revert back to buyer.

Few years back i tried once and i got my money back.
Hmm he is smart you know. Paypal was not his choice of payment.

QUOTE(shamyog @ Oct 2 2014, 09:43 AM)
in ebay this guys never accept payment thru paypal...we did bank trasnfer thru M2u.
report already lodged in e bay first 10 days is over....now next 30 days spell is going on after that only E bay will start work on it
Im just being patient waiting for eBay's reply now sad.gif

QUOTE(shamyog @ Oct 2 2014, 11:18 AM)
this is the picture of the guy who cheated us in Ebay...he intrdouce hiself as NICK
I got his real picture. This is not his face. I will share his photo soon.

QUOTE(toyol arab @ Oct 2 2014, 03:05 PM)
Hello guys...

I also kena scam from this guy on last friday on 26 Sept 2014. i order iphone 5s and he promise me will send by courier by next monday. Until now he never pick up phone ans keep silent. Our last conversation he told me that he is from penang. to whom which know about him let share in order to get back our money...
Yeah. I think he scammed a lot of people here. We should try our best. I think we can get him still since he is still active in using his number.

QUOTE(shamyog @ Oct 2 2014, 03:44 PM)
he is a bloody cheat every one must lodge a police report and now i m in the process of getting his NRIC details etc to lodge a police report etc
Please let me know if you got anything smile.gif PM for phone number
blackwindow
post Oct 3 2014, 01:34 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(shamyog @ Oct 3 2014, 12:36 PM)
when e bay said payment was not done thru paypal....I ask back why you gave option payment thru bank transfer better disable if your are not sure about the seller.....somemore he recently only joined Ebay to con people....and the best part he is still active in whats up and no is still active....looks like he is still cheating around
True. they shouldn't have put up that option. So far buying inns on eBay, I have never encountered such cases that's why I trust them. But somehow this guy can get through so easily. This is nonsense.
blackwindow
post Feb 22 2015, 11:08 AM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(maxilife1 @ Feb 17 2015, 10:21 PM)
seems now he is selling iphone 6 at rm1780 huhh
So he is still active huh? It's clearly my police report is just for claiming my money back not for safety of others.
blackwindow
post Feb 22 2015, 11:11 AM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(Naz_rule @ Jan 22 2015, 11:57 AM)
Guys, he is still active i Ebay, he is using name of Desmond.

His eBay id is tadesm4.
Using number 0164599856

Luckily saw this ads. I was not cheated by this shit. His name desmond.
Glad i helped smile.gif Somebody found his details. He is staying in Cheras. But somehow our police :/
blackwindow
post Feb 26 2015, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(maxilife1 @ Feb 22 2015, 12:59 PM)
good to hear u got ur money back..
from the seller itself?
I got only like 3 quarter of it because i bought it thru ebay and you can claim it from ebay. But its a long process. sigh

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.63    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:37 AM