Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PARKHILL RESIDENCE | PPA1M BUKIT JALIL [OT], Tallest In The Sky. Next to APU Campus. Investment

views

lowyatlau
post Dec 11 2017, 09:48 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(caspera @ Nov 21 2017, 11:51 AM)
Hope you can provide the clause saying PPA1M cannot rent out. Thanks.
If by law clearly mention cannot rent out the unit for other purpose then we can report those unit to authority right? Definitely report may not help much...but better do nothing right?

lowyatlau
post Dec 16 2017, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Dec 16 2017, 10:07 AM)
by law means bonded by the SPA clause... i think those PPA1M or rumawip owners can show whether their SPA are really bonded by the rent restriction or not... i rmb in pandanmas thread posted before... DBKL gave warning about renting out by way of notification in memo... but there's a disclaimer that if your SPA doesnt have such clause... there's nothing much they can do...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif u reported... they checked... see the SPA no such clause... and they go home without doing anything... tenant continue renting  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
If the SPA no such clause then report maybe useless. If those owner really feel the impact to rent their unit can option to seek DAP, MCA or Gerakan help lo...end result may help nothing, but at least u raised up the issue to authority or public. 😄
lowyatlau
post Dec 16 2017, 12:45 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Dec 16 2017, 07:48 AM)
Haha. Our authority is all talk but no action.
Refer back to your S&P. Got stated clearly in black and white restriction not allow to rent out?

Those stuff stated in the website cannot be used in law. Because the website can be simply updated by anyone anytime they like. So as mention refer back to your S&P. Only stated restriction in selling. Not to rent.
I can't verify it as I have no unit there. Maybe any owner help can give a help to check through ur SPA about that clause?
lowyatlau
post Mar 6 2018, 08:10 AM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 5 2018, 07:57 PM)
Cannot rent out. Then kejap boleh sewa.
Now say cannot rent out again.

Bolehland. Nobody knows what is the exact rules now.

It suppose should work like that otherwise what is the reason to give them such previllege. But anyhow, Malaysia law banyak pattern one especially close with election period. 😄
lowyatlau
post Jun 19 2018, 06:03 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Jun 19 2018, 04:32 PM)
Are u kidding me, i pass by highway everytime i dread to see this block of not sure what looking parkhill i feel kesian owner there i will blame myself if i bought there lol.. I pass by cheras batu 9 you city much more look appealing compare to this lol..
Honestly, Parkhill facade design really nothing to shout but the facilities provided look decent la.. You City definitely have better facade than Parkhill if just based on building design and color.
lowyatlau
post Jun 21 2018, 10:53 AM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Jun 20 2018, 05:58 PM)
Ok broo thanks for the thumbs up haha yaa i agree with u no need to stoop until other people low peanut  level and be  beaten down by their stupidity.  Haha i always agree and like the style of u writing. Hahaq
No right or wrong anyway, everyone can comment on what he/she feel on the project product and facade as long as related. If cannot accept ppl comment just let it be as no point for further argue.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.62    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:48 PM