Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Ayam sadz..., They forget about iPod...

views

TSVorador
post Sep 10 2014, 03:57 PM, updated 10y ago

Blessed !!!
3,494 posts

I was hoping they will come out with new iPod nano afte 2 years.. (me still holding on the little square iPod nano 6) I think they want everybody use their phone to listen music instead...

Apple watch no jack-phone so can't use. (even got also very weird to use it that way)

cry.gif
Zot
post Sep 10 2014, 04:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,592 posts

It is assumed that people would not want to carry too many gadgets at one time. They always carry phone and now need to carry power bank biggrin.gif
yokoloco
post Sep 10 2014, 04:04 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

Apple watch use jack to plug headphone is very weird to use indeed.

TSVorador
post Sep 10 2014, 04:08 PM

Blessed !!!
3,494 posts

nope, I love to use a tiny sweet MP3 instead of my phone bruce.gif
miss comet
post Sep 10 2014, 08:10 PM

Getting Started
222 posts

I was hoping to get 4.7" ipod touch . haiz sad.gif
onnjeyyon
post Sep 15 2014, 09:52 PM

smoking is bad for health
1,009 posts

QUOTE(Vorador @ Sep 10 2014, 03:57 PM)
I was hoping they will come out with new iPod nano afte 2 years.. (me still holding on the little square iPod nano 6) I think they want everybody use their phone to listen music instead...

Apple watch no jack-phone so can't use. (even got also very weird to use it that way)

cry.gif
Bro, im looking for ipod nano 6th gen...i wonder whr to get in malaysia ya? or u wanna sell urs to me? brows.gif
onchee
post Sep 16 2014, 01:31 PM

39 posts

i sold mine couples of months back together with lunatik. ... still holding a good price mind due to easy to carry
TSVorador
post Sep 16 2014, 01:59 PM

Blessed !!!
3,494 posts

QUOTE(onnjeyyon @ Sep 15 2014, 09:52 PM)
Bro, im looking for ipod nano 6th gen...i wonder whr to get in malaysia ya? or u wanna sell urs to me?  brows.gif
Kenot lar sir, my power button (the one on top right) spoilt many times and I fixed it myself many times too. Don't think you'll want to buy it.

Anyway still feeling disappointed for apple not interested in iPod line anymore.
onnjeyyon
post Sep 17 2014, 12:39 AM

1,009 posts

QUOTE(Vorador @ Sep 16 2014, 01:59 PM)
Kenot lar sir, my power button (the one on top right) spoilt many times and I fixed it myself many times too. Don't think you'll want to buy it.

Anyway still feeling disappointed for apple not interested in iPod line anymore.
Today i jz went to local apple store to look for the ipod nano 7th gen...it's weight is quite light which impressed me so much...bigger screen easier to swipe on the apps...not bad but abit pricy~ sad.gif
TSVorador
post Sep 17 2014, 10:33 AM

Blessed !!!
3,494 posts

QUOTE(onnjeyyon @ Sep 17 2014, 12:39 AM)
Today i jz went to local apple store to look for the ipod nano 7th gen...it's weight is quite light which impressed me so much...bigger screen easier to swipe on the apps...not bad but abit pricy~ sad.gif
cannot clip on lei, I always wear it to jogging ~
onnjeyyon
post Sep 18 2014, 12:12 AM

1,009 posts

QUOTE(Vorador @ Sep 17 2014, 10:33 AM)
cannot clip on lei, I always wear it to jogging ~
Haha~ jk bro...i jz bought one today....waiting for it to reach to me...hehe eh, common problems of this 6th gen are what ya?
TSVorador
post Sep 18 2014, 12:25 AM

Blessed !!!
3,494 posts

QUOTE(onnjeyyon @ Sep 18 2014, 12:12 AM)
Haha~ jk bro...i jz bought one today....waiting for it to reach to me...hehe eh, common problems of this 6th gen are what ya?
the main button on top ALWAYS fail! Which can actually failed and became non responsive within few month you bought it! (Yes I'm talking about brand new item bought from authorized apple store)

Last time I dumb dumb sent back for repair, which they don't provide, but just give you a re-furbished one. So all my engraving (order by the person who give me this as present) are gone.

Afterward I found out how to repair it myself, so from since then it stay with me until now. (more than 3 years old already my current one)
onnjeyyon
post Sep 18 2014, 12:45 AM

1,009 posts

QUOTE(Vorador @ Sep 18 2014, 12:25 AM)
the main button on top ALWAYS fail! Which can actually failed and became non responsive within few month you bought it! (Yes I'm talking about brand new item bought from authorized apple store)

Last time I dumb dumb sent back for repair, which they don't provide, but just give you a re-furbished one. So all my engraving (order by the person who give me this as present) are gone.

Afterward I found out how to repair it myself, so from since then it stay with me until now. (more than 3 years old already my current one)
do u mind giving me some tips how to fix that main button? since im new user here tongue.gif
TSVorador
post Sep 18 2014, 02:16 AM

Blessed !!!
3,494 posts

QUOTE(onnjeyyon @ Sep 18 2014, 12:45 AM)
do u mind giving me some tips how to fix that main button? since im new user here  tongue.gif
Here you go, I follow this video and got it fixed.

Anyway I did not use any of the small metal dot mentioned, but instead use 2 layers of scotch tape.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:31 PM