kathy28
post Sep 16 2014, 04:07 PM

5 posts

Which one is better? edifier h850, sennheiser hd201 or sony mdr-zx310
kathy28
post Sep 19 2014, 01:46 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(raeimad @ Sep 18 2014, 03:52 AM)
I don't remember how hd201 sounds, and never tried h850 before. But I do own a ZX300 (sounds the same as ZX310).
I can't make a choice out of those 3 but I would highly recommend you check out audio technica ath-s100 / s100is
You can get these for under 100rm online. And for this price this is amazing.  thumbup.gif
Compared to my zx300, the ath-s100is, it sounds so much better and gives much better isolation. comfort wise it's quite the same.
hey thanks for the recommendation. where can i find audio technica s-100 with that price? i found in lelong.my rm129 not including postage. how about superlux hd 681 evo? been noticing people recommend this model. now i cannot decide between these two unsure.gif
kathy28
post Sep 19 2014, 01:53 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(liquidgal @ Sep 18 2014, 12:59 PM)
Can consider Superlux HD681 Evo. It's slightly warm and with more bass compare to other Superlux Series. Very comfortable for wearing as well and comes with velour pad.
Actually for lower range headphones, I do suggest to go for other brand instead of big brands for higher C/P ratio.
Not many audiophile in Malaysia actually know about Edifier H850. I bought it from China as it was rated highly from a famous China audiophile review website Soomal .
Once tested, I was really surprise by the performance. Never expect such a smooth and musical sounding headphone at this price range. For pop, classical, jazz and so on it's really good.
My sister is using it for her vocal teaching class now.  biggrin.gif

If you prefer something with more bass and warmer sounding, can consider Superlux HD681 Evo. Superlux is always the brand that I recommend to composers and musicians for entry level sound monitoring headphones. It excels especially on details. Hardly find other headphones at this price range that can outperform it in terms of separation, positioning and details. But it may sound a little bright and sharp on treble depending on your set up. 681 evo is the headphone with the darkest treble among Superlux. Details slightly muddy compare to the same range Superlux brothers.

wow thanks for the detailed explanation. before this i only use cheap ones like avf below rm50 so i dont know what to compare to. hehe been seeing good reviews about edifier h850 thats why it's on my list. hm will check out the superlux hd681 evo also. thanks! biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0229sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:15 PM