Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Headphones/ Earphones Recomendation Corner V10, ask options here (Headphones)

views

W_Pooh
post Sep 12 2014, 02:17 AM

Group: Junior Member

rig - smartphone, laptop, ipod
usage - music
File format - mp3
Genre of music - edm, classical, instrumental, pop
Headphone - closed back
Budget - below RM250
Other requirements - is it possible to find a closed back headphone which is not that big? tongue.gif 'cause im a girl and would prefer a smaller one smile.gif

Thanks for helping!
W_Pooh
post Sep 12 2014, 09:56 AM

QUOTE(Lego Warfare @ Sep 12 2014, 02:35 AM)
Thanks for recommending! smile.gif can I know whether any of these two headphones available at local stores in Malaysia?

QUOTE(liquidgal @ Sep 12 2014, 03:37 AM)
If you prefer more details on upper mids and treble, more musical, can go for Creative Aurvana live. It's already stopped production but you still can buy the remaining stock for now.
If you need a more bassy headphone with better punch for EDM and rock, can consider JVC HA-S500.
Thanks for recommending! :)do you mind telling me where can i get the JVC S500 in malaysia local stores? searched Jaben's online store and couldnt find the model
W_Pooh
post Sep 12 2014, 10:01 AM

QUOTE(E1 - AKG @ Sep 12 2014, 08:54 AM)
The SoundMAGIC P30  nod.gif

user posted image
Thanks! can I know where can I get this headphone at local stores other than getting it from online stores?
W_Pooh
post Oct 10 2014, 06:54 PM

Hi sifus,
I just got a Noontec Zoro HD from ipmart recently, and i found out that when i plug in the cable completely, the sound is muffled..and i got 'blurry' background music. When I unplug the cable a little, then the sound is clearer and not that muffled yawn.gif is this headphone defective? Are there any solutions to my problem here? sad.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0955sec    3.11    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 09:45 PM