Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Headphones Headphones/ Earphones Recomendation Corner V10, ask options here

views

Ayer
post Sep 19 2014, 08:24 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

Hi peeps, i need helps and suggestions to pick my next headphone but first let me tell ya that im not much of a hi-fi enthusiast or what people call audiophile...what i want is a good pair of cans that performs and comfort enough and as long as they are worthy of the bucks spent im game

so i've been aiming for the ones around RM500 ballpark and i heard the m50x is notorious but a bit over my budget, and then there's the m40x. based on what i've read on the internet reviews so far the m40x is really good and the fact that the price is nearly almost half of m50x just put the icing on top of the cake. my music taste varies and i listen to a lot of genres but i do focus a lot on EDM, rap, and rock subgenres. however i am leaning towards getting the m40x because based on reviews most agrees that it is a terrific neutral headphone which should cater to my eclectic taste.

so im torn between the two, is the m50x really is that great so much that it's worth to spend the few extra cash on it? but of course other brands headphones recommendation is much appreciated, but im really pinned down to getting the AT headphones though tongue.gif
Ayer
post Dec 10 2014, 06:42 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

Hi fellas, i need help to choose a new IEM. Can any of you recommend me one that fits my bill? These details should help you:

Budget:<RM250
Usage: On-the-go purpose, mostly listening to music.
Device: Android, iOS devices. no DAC tho.
Song genre: Varies and nothing particular. Best i should go for the "balanced" type right?
Extras: It needs to be ultra comfy - light, easy on the ears even after a long session, but not flimsy since it is supposed to be used outdoor.

I understand this might seem too big of a demand, which is why i wouldn't mind if it underwhelms in audio performance. But not that terrible, just decent is more than fine.

Your help would be really great and much appreciated. tq.
Ayer
post Dec 11 2014, 07:17 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(E1 - AKG @ Dec 10 2014, 01:42 PM)
The award winning Audio-Technica ATH-IM50  nod.gif

user posted image
Nice, thx notworthy.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1083sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:44 PM