Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Headphones/ Earphones Recomendation Corner V10, ask options here (Headphones)

Holiao909
post Feb 10 2018, 05:51 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(ProfessorHi @ Feb 10 2018, 03:01 PM)
Did you buy them from StarsPicker? If you did, try contacting them, perhaps the kind folks there can work out something for you. The old Series had the issue with the cable losing contact with the drivers due to tugging or such. It is updated by the new Exclusive lineup.
Heyy thanks! Yes i did bought them from StarsPicker. Ok i will try to ask them about it.

However, in the event that they cannot do much, do you have other recommendations that I should get?

I think i bought the TFZ series 3 based on your previous recommendations. I like it a lot and i think its really a value buy. Do you think if i should get the new Exclusive series? Are they more durable? In the sense that, i can use it longer. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Holiao909: Feb 10 2018, 05:51 PM
ProfessorHi
post Feb 10 2018, 07:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Holiao909 @ Feb 10 2018, 05:51 PM)
Heyy thanks! Yes i did bought them from StarsPicker. Ok i will try to ask them about it.

However, in the event that they cannot do much, do you have other recommendations that I should get?

I think i bought the TFZ series 3 based on your previous recommendations. I like it a lot and i think its really a value buy. Do you think if i should get the new Exclusive series? Are they more durable? In the sense that, i can use it longer.  biggrin.gif
Since you like it, the newly TFZ Series 2, Exclusive 5 or Exclusive King can be up for consideration. Out of the 3, the Exclusive 5 is the most durable, having a full metal body. All the lineup now uses a 2 pin detachable cable, so no more connection issues. My pair has been surviving my abuses really well so far since release.

This post has been edited by ProfessorHi: Feb 10 2018, 08:32 PM
ZeneticX
post Feb 11 2018, 12:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

time to upgrade my IEMs, been using my pair of trusty SoundMagic E10 for awhile now.

This time I have a bigger budget to splurge on. Eyeing Sony XBA-N3 now, tried it sounds great to my ears and most importantly I love the cable swap feature. Can just change to the wireless cable in case I change to a phone with no jack in the future

So is there any other recommendations for this price range? and why? I'm still open to suggestions
paletteLIFE
post Feb 13 2018, 02:13 AM

QUOTE(ZeneticX @ Feb 11 2018, 12:16 AM)
time to upgrade my IEMs, been using my pair of trusty SoundMagic E10 for awhile now.

This time I have a bigger budget to splurge on. Eyeing Sony XBA-N3 now, tried it sounds great to my ears and most importantly I love the cable swap feature. Can just change to the wireless cable in case I change to a phone with no jack in the future

So is there any other recommendations for this price range? and why? I'm still open to suggestions
How about Ibasso IT03?
ahmadfaizadnan
post Feb 13 2018, 01:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Holiao909 @ Feb 10 2018, 05:48 PM)
Thanks. I am not familiar with the brand. Is it good?
I never tried TFZ so not sure how they compare but if you're looking for a full sound with great clarity IEM, ZS6 is a good option. If you looking for more bass with a more pleasant treble but little-recessed mids, ZSR is a way to go.
k!nex
post Feb 13 2018, 09:12 PM

Restless stars
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(ProfessorHi @ Feb 10 2018, 07:45 PM)
Since you like it, the newly TFZ Series 2, Exclusive 5 or Exclusive King can be up for consideration. Out of the 3, the Exclusive 5 is the most durable, having a full metal body. All the lineup now uses a 2 pin detachable cable, so no more connection issues. My pair has been surviving my abuses really well so far since release.
There are pros and cons for the Exclusive 5. It does look durable because of the full metal body. But I hate it for being a fingerprint magnet, maybe because I bought the black one. Another disadvantage of the Exclusive 5 is the weight. As an IEM , it does feel quite heavy, when I go for running, it can fly out because of the weight. The Exclusive 3 is more suited for outdoor activity use due to lighter weight.
ChrisNoob
post Feb 13 2018, 11:19 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(k!nex @ Feb 13 2018, 09:12 PM)
There are pros and cons for the Exclusive 5. It does look durable because of the full metal body. But I hate it for being a fingerprint magnet, maybe because I bought the black one.  Another disadvantage of the Exclusive 5 is the weight. As an IEM , it does feel quite heavy, when I go for running, it can fly out because of the weight. The Exclusive 3 is more suited for outdoor activity use due to lighter weight.
I have the silver one and it doesn't show fingerprints as much. But the weight though, I don't exercise with it but I couldn't wear it for more than two hours before my ear canals got sore. That might be the structure of my ear canals being different though, so YMMV I guess. Still, love my Ex5 a lot due to the great sound quality for the price and the cable!
ProfessorHi
post Feb 13 2018, 11:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(k!nex @ Feb 13 2018, 09:12 PM)
There are pros and cons for the Exclusive 5. It does look durable because of the full metal body. But I hate it for being a fingerprint magnet, maybe because I bought the black one.  Another disadvantage of the Exclusive 5 is the weight. As an IEM , it does feel quite heavy, when I go for running, it can fly out because of the weight. The Exclusive 3 is more suited for outdoor activity use due to lighter weight.
Haha, yea it's on the heavy side for an IEM. I'm a potato that does not run so I can't comment on that but at the very least for me, it does not fly out when I shake my head. biggrin.gif

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0623sec    1.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th February 2018 - 03:35 AM