Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Headphones/ Earphones Recomendation Corner V10, ask options here (Headphones)

views

liquidgal
post May 26 2015, 12:50 AM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(AL12 @ May 21 2015, 08:15 AM)
Hi guys, I was using Steelseries Siberia V1 until one side suddenly died. Naturally, I'm thinking of buying a V2 but I noticed it has leather pads. So I need some recommendations on new headphone  smile.gif

Budget is RM250+-

Rig:   
Just normal PC without special soundcards

Usage:
Music mainly, sometimes gaming

File format:
mainly 320kbps mp3

Genre:
Electronic (trance, house etc etc)

Headphone type:
Closed because I don't like whole world hearing what I listen to  tongue.gif

Other requirements:
-Don't want leather pads, too warm for me
-Mic for skype / casual gaming

I saw online Beyerdynamic DT231 Pro, but no idea if it's good or not. It doesn't have a mic and reviews say not comfortable for big ears (I have big head and ears)
Hope sifu sifu can help me out with this!  notworthy.gif
Actually Superlux HD681 Evo should fit your needs. Low price with good sound quality. Comes with velour pad. But it's semi open. Sound leak is not so serious but still, not a close back.

QUOTE(zkhin @ May 21 2015, 09:39 AM)
hi guys, im looking for a pair of earbuds for my one plus one. Budget below rm100. is there anything better than xiaomi piston 2 or one plus ori earbuds i can get within my budget? thanks =D
Not sure how do you define better. If you are looking for IEM with good clarity and details, can go for Superlux HD381 series. But it's not the strong bass type.

QUOTE(Tsukiko @ May 22 2015, 04:07 PM)
Need recommendations from sifus

Your rig:
-Laptop and smartphone

What type of usage:
-Mainly music and calls(skype and phone)

File format used in your source:
-MP3

Genre of music you listen to:
-Chinese song(Sorry don't really know the genre,like Jay Chou,Tank and etc),Rock,EDM

Headphone/ earphone type:
-In-Ear Headphone

Other requirements:
-Preferably with mic and can last for long time

Budget:
-Rm100-RM200

I just want to find a pair of in-ear headphone to replace my samsung headphone(HS3303).My headphone are not spoiled just hope that can find a better headphone than this.If you think RM200 is not enough to replace then can also recommend headphone higher than RM200 but just hope that is won't over RM300 budget(preferably RM100-RM200).Any reply from sifus are highly appreciated.Sorry for broken English and my fussiness. notworthy.gif
Can consider Ostry KC06 / KC06A, HiFiMan RE300H, and ATH IM50.
I would suggest to up your budget a bit to RM200+ for the mentioned IEMs.

Ostry KC06 / KC06A is with solid music body, slightly warm, clean with good punch and tight bass.
RE300H has dark background, smooth with large quantity and flexible bass, better ambience. Suitable for those who can't tolerate with sharp or brighter sound.
IM50 with the largest sound stage, clean, bass quantity is more than Ostry but lesser than RE300H. Details and separation is same range with KC06/KC06A, sound is a little bit rough and not as refined, the connection between the frequency is not as smooth, probably due to multiple driver.

QUOTE(nemosmknimh @ May 24 2015, 10:55 AM)
I need some recommendation. I always use cheap earbuds before, and I now would love to enter the new world of music.

Your rig:
-Will buy Fiio X1 DAP soon. so that would be my rig

What type of usage:
-Mainly music

File format used in your source:
-MP3, M4a

Genre of music you listen to:
-Pop and ballads songs mostly. Not bass type of songs.

Headphone/ earphone type:
-Prefer comfortable over ear closed back(public use too) headphone.

Other requirements:
-Comfortable and portable if possible.
Budget:
-Rm100-RM200

Thanks guys
can consider Superlux HD661. more to the mid and treble with lesser bass. or can also consider ATH M20X.

QUOTE(Fjive @ May 25 2015, 12:45 AM)
I'm looking for a decent headphone mainly for music and some movies as wife complain i always blast the speakers smile.gif

- Your rig : PC, iphone
- What type of usage : mostly music, sometimes movies
- File format used in your source : high quality mp3, 720p/1080 movies
- Genre of music you listen to : mostly Jazz and Funk, some classic rock
- Headphone/ earphone type : wired headphones
- Other requirements (if any) : comfortable wearing for 1-2 hours, decent bass
- Budget : Around Rm 500

Thanks!
If you don't mind open back headphone since you are using it at home, can consider Sennheiser HD518. It's quite suitable with the genre that you listen to. It's warm, rich and thick sound with full mids, flexible bass, good ambience.
If you still prefer close back, probably can go for M50X. Overall sound quality, HD518 is slightly better. Sound stage is larger with better details and separation.
liquidgal
post May 27 2015, 10:33 AM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(salesmen @ May 26 2015, 03:19 PM)
- My rig: note4
- What type of usage: music and movie
- File format used in your source: mp3s
- Genre of music you listen to: slub hiz
- Headphone/ earphone type: close back
- Budget: rm500-600 around

i prefer more in bass. before this i survey is the skull candy, that 1 can feel the bass, but after bass the sound cant hear properly.

any good suggestion. thanks
Can consider ATH M50x. Quantity of bass is quite a lot but might be lesser than Skull Candy. If you can audition first will be better.
liquidgal
post May 27 2015, 07:46 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(wick3d @ May 26 2015, 01:48 PM)
Hi all audio sifus,

Need you help to recommend me a decent IEM.

- My rig: iPhone
- What type of usage: music mostly, occasional vidoes
- File format used in your source: mp3s
- Genre of music you listen to: mixed (generally r&b)
- Headphone/ earphone type: IEM
- Budget: RM100-RM200 (May go 200+ if got significant pros)

Thanks in advance for any feedback. smile.gif
Same as the recommendation to the previous forummer.

Can consider Ostry KC06 / KC06A, HiFiMan RE300H, and ATH IM50.
I would suggest to up your budget a bit to RM200+ for the mentioned IEMs.

Ostry KC06 / KC06A is with solid music body, slightly warm, clean with good punch and tight bass.
RE300H has dark background, smooth with large quantity and flexible bass, better ambience. Suitable for those who can't tolerate with sharp or brighter sound.
IM50 with the largest sound stage and better separation, clean, bass quantity is more than Ostry but lesser than RE300H. Details and separation is same range with KC06/KC06A, sound is a little bit rough and not as refined, the connection between the frequency is not as smooth, probably due to multiple driver.
liquidgal
post May 28 2015, 02:47 AM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(AL12 @ May 28 2015, 12:42 AM)
Thanks liquidgal, I'll keep an eye out for it! Superlux headphones usually comes with velour pad or just that one?
Just that one. The rest with PU pad only.
liquidgal
post May 28 2015, 06:05 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(Tsukiko @ May 28 2015, 12:25 PM)
Can Sifus please tell me the difference between Ostry KC06 and Ostry KC06A?
KC06 is more neutral, slightly brighter. KC06a more bassy, sounds darker, better ambience. smile.gif
liquidgal
post Jun 1 2015, 02:52 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(nikaizad @ May 30 2015, 11:11 AM)
i wonder how the ath im50 compares to my kc06a...

i didnt really give it a good listen because i just focused on the hifiman re300 and ostry..

re300 was kind of smooth with a punchier bass but the ostry was more detailed to me. i can even hear the background of some songs from amateur artists.

i thought the im50 was 340+ but now i know its rm250 i kinda regret not giving it a better listen  unsure.gif

might just have to buy the im50 too if it sounds good
Due to the 2 driver design, IM50 has largee sound stage than KC06 and RE300, the connection between the frequency is not as smooth as the 1 driver KC06. Bass quantity is more than Ostry but lesser than RE300H. Details is around same range with KC06/KC06A, but sound is a little bit rough, not as refined. IM50 sounds more open, KC06 sounds more focus.
liquidgal
post Jun 1 2015, 03:03 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(wim1983 @ Jun 1 2015, 08:56 AM)
Hi, it's been long time I have not upgrade my headphone, currently I have Sennheiser HD598 and PX 100-II, I love both because of the comfort, my next pair priority will be sound follow strictly by comfort too, any suggestion? Something like HD598 which is easy to listen to without too much bass, and comfort still my concern, but then it look a bit high profile if use in office, so again if it look more portable like PX 100-II, but also easy to drive then will be perfect:

Sound - neutral, clear transparent, some more than lean bass but not overbloated
Comfort - must be lightweight not cramping
Easy to driver - without using amplifier I prefer

Thanks!
Can consider ATH AD900x. Open back. Clean, refined and neutral sound. Not much bass and mids.
Full sized ear cup with velor pads. Very light and can cover the whole ear.
38 ohms/ 100dB/mW. Quite easy to get enough volume.
user posted image
liquidgal
post Jun 1 2015, 03:19 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(rageLE @ May 31 2015, 08:01 AM)
Hi , just want to ask your opinion on iem listed below ,

Etymotic Research HF5
Westone UM Pro 10
VSonic GR07

Questions
1) Best bang for the buck
2) GR07 discontinued already? Can't seem to find any store that sells them
Uses
1) Mainly gonna pair them with iphone/laptop to hear music/movies

Thanks sifus!
1. Haven't tried Westone. I have GR07 classic and HF5, i think overall HF5 still has better details.
Sound signature wise, which one is better is really depends on your personal taste. If can audition first will be better.
Both are not bassy iem, more to the bright side. Good details and separation.

2. Still can buy it from singapore.
liquidgal
post Jun 1 2015, 08:30 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(nikaizad @ Jun 1 2015, 07:11 PM)
i thought the kc06/kc06a used balanced armature?

hmmm
KC06/06A is dynamic iem.
http://en.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28
liquidgal
post Jun 9 2015, 11:00 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(Saw Yuan Shen @ Jun 9 2015, 10:02 PM)
May i know audio technica ath-im70 vs shure se215 , which one better?

or other any same range recommendation?
Can consider HiFiMAN RE-400 also. IM-70 has wider sound stage. RE-400 sounds smoother.
If budget up to 700+, can consider RE-600 with half price promo. brows.gif

QUOTE(afieQ @ Jun 9 2015, 05:52 PM)
Hi guys.

I've been an owner of the Superlux HD-668 B, it has been a fun ride. Its a really excellent headphone.

But now the foams are cracking up a bit and it suffered heavy abuse from me (sleeping with it/thrown around).

So now I'm looking to buy a new headphone.

What headphone would be considered as an upgrade from the HD-668B?

As of right now, I'm leaning towards the ATH-M50x. (Is it around rm500 btw?)

Budget is 0-RM500. Maybe even RM700 max. I'll be extremely grateful for any kind of help, thanks.
Prefer closed back or open back? HD668b is semi open designed. If open back is acceptable, I think Sennheiser HD518 will have better sound stage.
If prefer close back, M50x should be one of the best within RM600.
600-700 (close back) can consider Beyerdynamic custom one pro or ATH MSR-7

QUOTE(hammuheado @ Jun 8 2015, 10:13 PM)
My Rig: Laptop
Type of usage: Music, gaming
File format used in your source: mp3
Genre of music you listen to: EDM (mainly eletro, dubstep, trap and drumstep)
Headphone/ earphone type: circumaural (Closed/Open also can)

Budget: Below RM 300

Thanks for help  smile.gif
RM100+ Superlux HD681 evo
RM200+ ATH TAD500
RM300+ ATH M40x
Overall TAD500 sounds clearer and more natural. 681 evo is more bassy.
Evo has bigger ear cup, come with velour pads and pu pads. Should be more comfortable.

QUOTE(zees @ Jun 5 2015, 08:06 AM)
- Your rig: Fiio X3II
- What type of usage: Music
- File format used in your source: Flac
- Genre of music you listen to: Country Rock (Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, John Fogerty)
- Headphone/ earphone type: Headphone (closed, open)
- Other requirements: Mid forward and detail sound, slightly more bass than Audio Technica ATH-MSR7
- Budget: < RM1,300

Currently owning FAD Heaven II. Went to Jaben Penang and audition their headphones with Fiio X3II and so far I love the Sony MDR-Z7 but it is out of my budget. Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 is also not bad but just feel the bass is lacking. I read good reviews about Philips Fidelio X2 but I couldn't find it in Penang. Will X2 be a good choice for me? Any inputs/suggestion are welcome.

Thanks,

Lim
HD600 has very good mids but you might need an amp to drive it.
If you have an amp, can also consider HiFiMAN HE-400. Mids is full and smooth.

If just using X3 build in amp, X2 will be a good choice. Sound stage is much better than MSR-7. Mids and bass also fuller and warmer. More suitble for rock, edm and orchestra.

This post has been edited by liquidgal: Jun 9 2015, 11:42 PM
liquidgal
post Jun 20 2015, 08:15 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(Zhao @ Jun 15 2015, 05:06 PM)
Looking forward to purchase an IEM less than 1000.
Any recommendation is welcomed.
so far a few recommended ath-im02 / im01..

My rig fiiox3ii, pc with creative soundblaster on board sound card,lg g2,edifier r2800 monitor bookshelf
- usage (music/movies)
- 24bit flac, spotify
- Genre of music :orchestra, classical, jazz, pop, edm, wide range ...
- mic and vol control is optional..
Strongly recommend HiFiMan RE600S. Performance and technicality are at the range of RM1K+, it is also better than a few iems that I auditioned before which are selling over RM1K.
Sound signature is very smooth, clean, refined, with very good details. Sound stage is moderately large, mids and bass are full, flexible but not consider very tight and punchy bass. Treble is expanded but not aggressive or sharp. It's a very musical IEM I would say. Suitable for all music genre, but if you require heavy bass or strong attack, then it's not for you.
It's only priced at half of the original price now. Worth to check it out.

QUOTE(magicalass @ Jun 15 2015, 07:44 PM)
Klipsch r6i vs sennheiser momentum in ears. Any thoughts? Normal usage while commuting in train and Might consider using for work out too. Do they fit well with movement? Or do they drop easily due to the design.

Range of song varies but mostly pop songs.

Any other suggestion?
QUOTE(adurian @ Jun 20 2015, 05:33 PM)
Looking for a headphones for general usage, currently i am eyeing the beyerdynamics xp series. looking for other alternatives with similar pricing for comparison. thanks
If around RM200+ you can actually consider Ostry KC06A, HiFiMan RE300H, ATH IM50.

If around RM300+, can consider ATH IM70 and RE400.

Ostry KC06A is with solid music body, slightly warm, clean with good punch and tight bass.
Due to the 2 driver design, IM50 has larger sound stage than KC06 and RE300, the connection between the frequency is not as smooth as the 1 driver KC06. Bass quantity is more than Ostry but lesser than RE300H. Details is around same range with KC06/KC06A, but sound is a little bit rough, not as refined. IM50 sounds more open, KC06 sounds more focus.

IM70 is overall cleaner than IM50, with better details, separation. Sound is more neutral, bass is adequate. HiFiMan RE400 wise is smoother, soft and more refined. It still has adequate amount of bass, slightly lesser than IM70.

liquidgal
post Jun 21 2015, 07:36 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(CallMeMonkey @ Jun 21 2015, 04:49 PM)
- Your rig (mobile electronic devices --> iP,3ds, etc)
- What type of usage (music,gaming,movies on the go. I prefer small size hence earphone is preferable)
- File format used in your source (mp3 mostly)
- Genre of music you listen to (classical,pop..)
- Headphone/ earphone type (earphone)
- Other requirements (if any) (can use to control iDevices)

Range RM200-RM300

Thanks!
Ostry KC06a, HiFiMAN RE300h, ATH IM50.
Can check my short review at Post #1371 smile.gif
liquidgal
post Jun 22 2015, 10:20 AM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(randomted @ Jun 20 2015, 11:57 PM)
Looking for something decent with reasonable price for workout and stuff.
For workout and convenience, can consider Jaybird blue buds

QUOTE(sengkin95 @ Jun 22 2015, 12:46 AM)
- Your rig: iMac (Late 2012), MacBook Pro (Mid 2014 )
- What type of usage: Music production and mixing
- File format used in your source: MP3 mostly, but sometimes AIFF
- Genre of music you listen to: Trance
- Headphone/ earphone type: Closed-back over ear headphones
If your budget is 1K and below, with audio interface, can consider Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro and AKG K271 MKII.
These cans are not easy to drive, won't sound good if plug in direct to hp or computer.
If you don't own an AI, probably just grab a ATH M50X or Superlux headphone
liquidgal
post Jun 27 2015, 02:07 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(mysai @ Jun 24 2015, 02:11 PM)
Hi, I am looking to buy a circumaural headphones.
Budget around 1K.
Any recommendations and where I can go to buy them?
There are a lot of options. But you probably have to figure out what do you need.
You are looking for portable type, close back, easy to drive OR for home use, open back?
What music genre do you normally listen to?
Do you have DACamp?

QUOTE(skeithskeith @ Jun 24 2015, 04:55 PM)
Guys! I am back!

I finally got my ATH-M50X! The sound is great! Thanks to the sifus who recommended me here!

But I have a question sifus, the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable that comes with this earphone is a little short for me (1.2m), where can I get a longer one? or should I buy the audio technica cable? or any brand will do? i think 1.5m - 1.8m should be enough.

Thanks in advance, really enjoying my new earphone!
M50X should originally come with 3 cables including a 3m long straight cable.
liquidgal
post Jul 11 2015, 07:46 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(lol4291 @ Jul 11 2015, 10:34 AM)
- Your rig: Desktop + Laptop + Samsung Note 2 + Fiio X1
- What type of usage: Music, Movies, Gaming [More emphasis on music]
- File format used in your source: MP3, AAC, Flac
- Genre of music you listen to: Almost every genre.
- Headphone/ earphone type: Over the ear type , open back
Other requirements:
-For outside use eg in bus, train, car, malls.
- Good comfort level.
- Good weight [my current ATH-AD700 is kinda heavy and makes impression on my hair]
- Want a nice soundstage [I heard open-back is more suited]
- I will be getting an amp as well to pair with my Fiio X1 [Most likely the E11K]
- Clear mids and vocals as well as good bass. The bass in AD700 is kinda nice [not using any dac/amp], so anything like it or even better is good smile.gif

Budget is RM300-400. Might consider to stretching to RM500 max.

Thanks.
Can consider Sennheiser HD518. Arounds RM500+. Thick and warm sound.
liquidgal
post Jul 13 2015, 01:05 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(acorlus @ Jul 11 2015, 01:15 AM)
Sifuss!

-Your rig: Laptop / Smartphone
-What type of usage: Musics and maybe games
-File format used in your source: mp3. spotify and youtube
-Headphones
Other Requirements:
-Comfort when using
-Good quality

Budget around RM250. Currently eyeing on Sony XB450-AP and ATH-M30X.

Thank you sifuss!
If don't mind to get a open-back headphone, actually ATH TAD500 is a very good choice also. Clear and detail, comforatable design, not very bassy.
Prefer more bass can try Sennheiser PX-100 or PX-200. Open back, on ear.

QUOTE(screwedpeep @ Jul 11 2015, 07:55 PM)
I'm looking for IEM that can suit my preference:

Rig: DX50
Type of usage: music - ALAC/FLAC/320kbps MP3
Genre of music: jazz
Budget: currently RM300. Don't mind to double the budget if can let go my underutilized HP200 tongue.gif

just recently into jazz so gotta keep budget minimum. My current DN1000 doesn't make do with jazz unfortunately.
Around your budget can also consider Ostry KC06a, HiFiMAN RE300h, ATH IM50.
Can check my short review at Post #1371 smile.gif

If don't mind to top up a bit (RM300++), can consider HiFiMAN RE-400. Very smooth and musical sound.
liquidgal
post Jul 13 2015, 07:43 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(DemonMaster89 @ Jul 13 2015, 02:07 PM)
- Your rig: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
- What type of usage: music
- File format used in your source: mostly flac
- Genre of music you listen to: female vocal (Fish Leong)
- Headphone/ earphone type: IEM
Other requirements:
-A bit bass is enough but not too strong

Budget: RM1000+-
Vocal, not bassy, RM1000+... should consider HiFiMAN RE-600.
Old price more than 1k, now HiFiMAN got super promo.
liquidgal
post Jul 14 2015, 02:17 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(dnsh @ Jul 13 2015, 11:20 PM)
Hello guys. Sorry noob here.
Which is better between Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear and Hifiman RE400. I'm pretty much listen to all kinds of genre from electronic to post hardcore to house music and mostly use it on my laptop and iphone. And most of the files are MP3 320kbps.

Any feedbacks appreciated.
You can audition them first. It's not very hard to find the audition unit. smile.gif
Transparency, smoothness and details wise, I think re-400 will be better. Momentum sounds more bassy and punchy.
Around this price can also consider ATH IM-70. For music that requires strong punch, this model will be a good choice also.
liquidgal
post Jul 21 2015, 06:37 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(sheva78 @ Jul 19 2015, 03:36 PM)
Thanks for the suggestion.The problem is i can't find one for below RM700, the cheapest that i found was RM749 where as I can get the Custom One Pro on promotion for RM649 & the ATH-M50/M50x for less than RM600
Although COP is low impedance headphone, it doesn't really sound good if just connect with pc or mobile phone. Volume is enough, but mids will be quite empty and unatural.
If you don't have a suitable dac/dap/amp, go for msr7 or m50x will be easier to get listenable sound.
If you pair MSR7 with Cayin C5 dac, that's another story. smile.gif

QUOTE(tarvalslain87 @ Jul 19 2015, 11:50 PM)
Hi all!

Im planning to get a headphone for my dad.. He will be using mostly for songs and he travels quite often. He was previously using my Sennheiser HD 212 Pro.

- Your rig
Laptop/Phone

- What type of usage (movies/ gaming/ music etc)
Movies, Music

- File format used in your source (i.e. flac, mp3 etc)
MP3, avi, etc

- Genre of music you listen to (classical, jazz, metal, etc)
Classical

- Headphone/ earphone type (closed, open, circumaural, IEM etc)
Closed headphone

- Other requirements (if any) (mic, volume control, 5.1ch, 7.1ch etc)
Comfortable
Fold-able (with casing if possible)
Not too big in size

-Budget
RM300 max

Hope to get some feedback smile.gif

Thanks!
Top up a bit and go for M40x brows.gif The sound is quite neutral and clean. Good for classical and instrumental music.
Prefer smaller size, can consider Beyerdynamic DTX501p. Comes with a free fligh adapter and hard case. Quite convenience for travel.
Sound wise, M40x has better details and clarity. DTX501p sounds more direct and punchy, slightly more bassy. Overall M40x will be better but size also bigger.

QUOTE(ShinnKQ @ Jul 20 2015, 02:32 AM)
Hi looking for feedback from u guys...

I like IM70 (vocal++) as per tested but I sort of dislike wearing it (feels uncomfortable-ish for me)
So my question is, what other earphones/IEMs that also boost female vocals (jpop/jrock)?

Thanks .
Should try HiFiMAN RE400 also. It has very smooth sound signature. Quite good for female vocal.
im70 sounds more punchy, sound stage also wider. RE400 is smoother and more refined.

QUOTE(rageLE @ Jul 21 2015, 12:35 AM)
- Your rig :laptop  and iphone 6
- What type of usage : Music, gaming & movies
- File format used in your source : mp3 , spotify , joox
- Genre of music you listen to : Pop and a little bit of everything
- Headphone/ earphone type : IEM
- Budget : <RM600 ( might go a  little bit more if its worth it)
Currently looking at Shure SE215Ltd + Fiio RC SE1

Looking for a gift for my older brother , thanks in advance sifus
If top up a bit can consider HiFiMAN RE600. A 1k+ level iem, but now only half price. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by liquidgal: Jul 21 2015, 06:38 PM
liquidgal
post Aug 3 2015, 02:43 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

QUOTE(xenon246 @ Aug 2 2015, 09:11 PM)
Budget:~200 (can plus a bit but not too much)
Rig: Laptop+ Smartphone
Usage: Movies & songs
Genre: Varies ( mostly Pop/Techno)
Requirements: Should have some sort of noise isolation available.......

Currently I have heard many good things about Superlux......(ok a?)
Also I saw an ATH M30x selling for RM200 at Lazada (scam or??)
Superlux (HD681 series, 668b...) will have better details, sound stage and separation, but M30x sounds smoother and more refined.

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0920sec    1.91    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd August 2019 - 07:07 PM