Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

125 Pages « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » Bottom
Bump TopicClosed TopicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Da Official Penang Tered One2Eight, Unofficial supporter of Dayumm burger (Group)

blacktubi
post Feb 5 2015, 02:44 PM

-
Group Icon
Networks & Broadband / Broadband User-2-User
Group: Elite

QUOTE(Sammich! @ Feb 5 2015, 12:57 PM)
Hey skeith! Nice to meet you!

Its a unique modern café with a comfortable home feeling. Its not just the decoration or food but the concept is like the café makes you feel like in the comfort of your own home chilling out with your frens. Its cater more towards a group of frens or ppl who want to chill out instead of individual because the set up and items there is for group activities to hang out.

Its near USM area. Currently is under renovation and expected to open in March if no delays. When open you guys come over to support la. I give u guys 50% off on opening la. Just say you are who and who. smile.gif
flex.gif Got nice coffee to try

Got name already? Easier to find later
Sammich!
post Feb 5 2015, 02:46 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(yahiko @ Feb 5 2015, 02:32 PM)
kedai name? u took over which shop? pizza hut clap lap buih lel  biggrin.gif
The name not up yet. Not take over la. Is my own café just a small 1. Not so big as pizza hut haha

QUOTE(skeith @ Feb 5 2015, 02:38 PM)
do business sure got risk 1 lar. abo y most of the boss is rich?

risk = chance
Yalo got risk 1. But I to set up this I din get any support from ppl and save for the whole year. Always let ppl say I kedekut haha cos dun 1 spend this and that and save from my little salary. Can say a lot emotional stress also la. And financial stress due to need support other things. Then setting up all I do alone la. Only get some help from good friend to angkat barang here and there.

But can say like all the stress and burden I take alone la.

All is own effort and risk la but no complaint cos in this journey I learn a lot also. Just hope for the best icon_rolleyes.gif
skeith
post Feb 5 2015, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Sammich! @ Feb 5 2015, 02:46 PM)
The name not up yet. Not take over la. Is my own café just a small 1. Not so big as pizza hut haha
Yalo got risk 1. But I to set up this I din get any support from ppl and save for the whole year. Always let ppl say I kedekut haha cos dun 1 spend this and that and save from my little salary. Can say a lot emotional stress also la. And financial stress due to need support other things. Then  setting up all I do alone la. Only get some help from good friend to angkat barang here and there.

All is own effort and risk la but no complaint cos in this journey I learn a lot also. Just hope for the best icon_rolleyes.gif
good luck maaan.

i support u mentally for now.

wait buka liao i go support. rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
Sammich!
post Feb 5 2015, 02:50 PM

On my way

QUOTE(blacktubi @ Feb 5 2015, 02:44 PM)
flex.gif  Got nice coffee to try

Got name already? Easier to find later
Also got fren to help do design. So actually I also consider myself lucky to have some good frens with some skills to help me so no need spend too much on some stuff. Very thankful to them and from this journey can know who is your real fren and fake frens.

Actually paiseh is I not sell coffee. Cos too many coffee café around liao and I try most also not really taste how great only. I also know Im not that good at make coffee la. I mean I will probably make some very normal coffee so I dun 1 provide something that I think is only so-so.

My menu is more on juices and smoothies but the main selling point I try to sell in my café is not the food but the experience and fun. I got plan to include coffee but that is later when I really learn how to make good coffee. Not just buy a machine and make.
intothefantasy
post Feb 5 2015, 02:56 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Sammich! @ Feb 5 2015, 02:50 PM)
Also got fren to help do design. So actually I also consider myself lucky to have some good frens with some skills to help me so no need spend too much on some stuff. Very thankful to them and from this journey can know who is your real fren and fake frens.

Actually paiseh is I not sell coffee. Cos too many coffee café around liao and I try most also not really taste how great only. I also know Im not that good at make coffee la. I mean I will probably make some very normal coffee so I dun 1 provide something that I think is only so-so.

My menu is more on juices and smoothies but the main selling point I try to sell in my café is not the food but the experience and fun. I got plan to include coffee but that is later when I really learn how to make good coffee. Not just buy a machine and make.
can i hangout at ur place with couple of frens and play some tcg game? haha
yahiko
post Feb 5 2015, 03:03 PM

Enthusiast

so is a cafe lai.. but no main dish for dinner/lunch?only good for yamchar?
Sammich!
post Feb 5 2015, 03:27 PM

On my way

QUOTE(intothefantasy @ Feb 5 2015, 02:56 PM)
can i hangout at ur place with couple of frens and play some tcg game? haha
Yup that is something like the concept of my café.

QUOTE(yahiko @ Feb 5 2015, 03:03 PM)
so is a cafe lai.. but no main dish for dinner/lunch?only good for yamchar?
Ya tongue.gif Not sure if I disappoint u haha..

At first I plan to make it a food café and came up with the dishes and stuff. But eventually it evolve into only a café for yum cha.
roystevenung
post Feb 5 2015, 03:48 PM

Regular

Priority is Facebook page, cepat buat. We promo kuat2...
DarkNite
post Feb 5 2015, 05:14 PM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ

QUOTE(elainor @ Feb 5 2015, 02:40 PM)
Anywhere to buy good price alcohol for cny? Budd, hoe, cider and etc around penang area
Penang so big!
elainor
post Feb 5 2015, 05:21 PM

Snap snap snap

QUOTE(DarkNite @ Feb 5 2015, 05:14 PM)
Penang so big!
Specifically tanjung tokong area if have any biggrin.gif
DarkNite
post Feb 5 2015, 05:25 PM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ

QUOTE(Sammich! @ Feb 5 2015, 02:46 PM)
Yalo got risk 1. But I to set up this I din get any support from ppl and save for the whole year. Always let ppl say I kedekut haha cos dun 1 spend this and that and save from my little salary. Can say a lot emotional stress also la. And financial stress due to need support other things. Then  setting up all I do alone la. Only get some help from good friend to angkat barang here and there.

I'm not ur good friend but reading from the few post, I'm gonna to be a very bad person for you!

Cafe that doesn't sell coffee, only a café for yum cha? sweat.gif

Your menu is more on juices and smoothies but the main selling point u try to sell in ur café is not the food but the experience and fun????
Experience and fun kenot bring home the money to sustain ur business.
What is ur USP?

FYI The attrition rate for an F&B business to fail is 90% within the 1st year!!
DarkNite
post Feb 5 2015, 05:28 PM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ

QUOTE(elainor @ Feb 5 2015, 05:21 PM)
Specifically tanjung tokong area if have any  biggrin.gif
Try Soon Huat, 2 shop lot away from the corner of the Burmah Rd n Cantonment Rd Traffic lights.
Same row at the closed down Nuri Indonesia food outlet.
blacktubi
post Feb 5 2015, 05:33 PM

-
Group Icon
Networks & Broadband / Broadband User-2-User
Group: Elite

You got my respect bro, a lot of cafe actually serving really poor coffee. notworthy.gif

All the best to you, share here when your shop is ready biggrin.gif
roystevenung
post Feb 5 2015, 05:49 PM

Regular

QUOTE(DarkNite @ Feb 5 2015, 05:25 PM)
I'm not ur good friend but reading from the few post, I'm gonna to be a very bad person for you!

Your menu is more on juices and smoothies but the main selling point u try to sell in ur café is not the food but the experience and fun????
What is ur USP?

The sifu of F&B has spoken! notworthy.gif

This is also why Gloria Jeans Coffee also sells custom sandwiches thumbup.gif
Sammich!
post Feb 5 2015, 07:38 PM

On my way

QUOTE(DarkNite @ Feb 5 2015, 05:25 PM)

What is ur USP?

Hey sifu! Thnx for sharing your experience. I also got sell sammich and pizza la haha. So profit is from food and drinks. Just that the usp is not the food cos if want to find delicious pizza can go to pizza hut or wat. I sell them food and drinks but attraction is the atmosphere and experience different from hanging out wif frens in pizza hut.

Ok or not like dat?
DarkNite
post Feb 5 2015, 08:10 PM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ

QUOTE(Sammich! @ Feb 5 2015, 07:38 PM)
Hey sifu! Thnx for sharing your experience. I also got sell sammich and pizza la haha. So profit is from food and drinks. Just that the usp is not the food cos if want to find delicious pizza can go to pizza hut or wat. I sell them food and drinks but attraction is the atmosphere and experience different from hanging out wif frens in pizza hut.

Ok or not like dat?
In F&B, ambiance and "hanging out wif frens" doesn't makes the customer comes back!
Moreover it is a gimmick! Very expensive marketing tool cos you'll have to keep up with the fashion.
Need to have fabric furniture which are expensive to maintain.
Need to have warm and comfy deco which are expensive to set up.

U need to have a USP that will exploit the basic human instinct - hunger.
Hunger for your kind of food and /or juice is the key!

BTW Pizza hut serve commercial pizza and not delicious pizza.

Gourmet food is the future!

Sammich!
post Feb 5 2015, 08:19 PM

On my way

QUOTE(DarkNite @ Feb 5 2015, 08:10 PM)
In F&B, ambiance and "hanging out wif frens" doesn't makes the customer comes back!
Moreover it is a gimmick! Very expensive marketing tool cos you'll have to keep up with the fashion.
Need to have fabric furniture which are expensive to maintain.
Need to have warm and comfy deco which are expensive to set up.

U need to have a USP that will exploit the basic human instinct - hunger.
Hunger for your kind of food and /or juice is the key!

BTW Pizza hut serve commercial pizza and not delicious pizza.

Gourmet food is the future!
Very informative post! rclxms.gif I totally understand what u mean especially the doesnt make customer come back and exploit basic human instinct part.

But I already rent the shop and working on the reno haha. I can work on my sammich and include some other specialty food.

Another point fOr me is the location cos near usm where new students come in every year.

When open come support la. At least fail also not rugi so much tongue.gif

But I still for the best la. Takkan before start already think about fail lol
Annoynimous
post Feb 5 2015, 11:11 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Just watched Mentalist latest episode.

Someone dies. Cho cries. Jane cries. Damn.
roystevenung
post Feb 5 2015, 11:24 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Annoynimous @ Feb 5 2015, 11:11 PM)
Just watched Mentalist latest episode.

Someone dies. Cho cries. Jane cries. Damn.
Any idea when TWD will return bo? sad.gif
roystevenung
post Feb 6 2015, 12:17 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Sammich! @ Feb 5 2015, 08:19 PM)
Very informative post! rclxms.gif I totally understand what u mean especially the doesnt make customer come back and exploit basic human instinct part.

But I already rent the shop and working on the reno haha. I can work on my sammich and include some other specialty food.

Another point fOr me is the location cos near usm where new students come in every year.

When open come support la. At least fail also not rugi so much tongue.gif

But I still for the best la. Takkan before start already think about fail lol
FB faster do, then post to this page... please read the rules before posting tongue.gif

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pgfooghunter/

125 Pages « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » Top
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1056sec    4.86    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd October 2018 - 08:26 PM