Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [REVIEW] AVF Gaming Freak II Mouse Round Up, 6D Laser Gaming Mouse: X1 - X8 (Review)

shah93
post Sep 6 2014, 10:54 PM, updated 3y ago

On my way
Group: Senior Member

AVF Gaming Freak II Mouse Round Up
6D Laser Gaming Mouse: X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7 and X8

user posted image

History of AVF
AV Future Link Sdn. Bhd. (AVF) has been founded in the year 1998. AVF commitment and passion have never been changed and they have kept trying themselves proving to be the best to evolve. Until today, AVF has become one of the leaders in the market of distributing computer cases and accessories in Malaysia. Constantly, AVF has won itself a high reputation and recognition for unique craftsmanship, innovative technology and design on computer case, keyboard, mouse, multimedia speaker, and others unique tech tools. Best designs with finest quality are always pursuit. Time punctuation, safe delivery and competitive prices are the advantages taken by AVF to earn customers' loyalty and respects. After AVF is founded, the company's warehousing facilities has expanded tremendously. Now, from previously one warehouse, the company's has already possesses seven warehouse for storage and RMA department. AVF policy for the computer cases is to get into the niche market with unique designs which are different from the existing flat box looking. Furthermore, they distribute wide range of computer accessories and peripheral products as well. Last but not the least; AVF would always try the best to provide best services to the customers no matter now or in the future.

Introduction
AVF Malaysia has sent to us several of their gaming freak mouse products to put into test. Today, we able make a round up review of AGM X1, X2, X3, X4, X5 ,X6,X7 and X8 Gaming Freak II 6D Gaming Mouse. All the models that mentioned above are fully sleeved cord with nylon and approximately 1.8m long, which makes the mouse looks premium-build and long enough to support from back I/O panel of PC into user mouse pad. AVF manage to create a mouse full of useful features like mute button and super long 5 million click time life with the price tag minimum of RM39, which makes this mouse perfect for gamer and end user to get their hand with budget and economical mouse but with premium features.

Product Link:
AGM-X1: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1533
AGM-X2: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1534
AGM-X3: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1535
AGM-X4: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1536
AGM-X5: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1682
AGM-X6: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1683
AGM-X7: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1811
AGM-X8: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1884

Suggested Retail Price:

AGM-X1: RM39
AGM-X2: RM39
AGM-X3: RM39
AGM-X4: RM39
AGM-X5: RM39
AGM-X6: RM49
AGM-X7: RM39
AGM-X8: RM49

Specification
user posted image

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 7 2014, 06:05 PM
shah93
post Sep 6 2014, 10:55 PM

On my way

Unboxing

As the package of each model is almost the same and the only difference between each model is the shape and DPI level, so we just make a single unboxing of AGM-X1 as the representative of AVF Gaming Freak II AGM Round Up.

user posted image
The front box highlighted the X1 mouse overall design with blue theme flame effect on the background. User can easily notice the model of the mouse which stated at the bottom right of the box. AVF also focus on showing this mouse is comes with 6D Laser Gaming Mouse Technology on the top right of the box.

user posted image
AVF makes the AGM Gaming Mouse comes with illuminate effect of seven color led-light alternately changing when powered up with the USB.

user posted image
At the back, user able to looks at more features such as illuminate effect, 5.5 mega pixels laser, gold plate USB2.0, 5 million times life, up to 3000DPI, Extra weight, nylon cord, mute button and user friendly. AVF stated the detail specifications of the mouse and this product cover with 3 month of warranty.

user posted image
User can find supported OS by this mouse of Windows 98/ME NT4.0/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 and technical specifications such as real time sensitivity, rated working voltage, rated current, max acceleration and key life on the right side of the box.

user posted image
The front box can be flipped open and shows the lair of the mouse on transparent plastic cover so user can easily test the mouse size to fit and comfort with their hand on the spot and on the left, AVF shows graphical view of the mouse with a character of armored girl holding a bow.

user posted image
Upon unboxing, the mouse is well kept in a plastic cover and user can notice there’s a gap between the cardbox to absorb external pressure. The cable is nicely packed with a cable tie. There are no other accessories or manual book bundled with the mouse.

user posted image
AVF is using prestige material of gold plating technology for the mouse USB 2.0 connector. Gold plate is said to be faster transfer rate and best signal strength compared to standard USB connector.

user posted image
This mouse is built in with Ferrite bead to suppress high frequency noise in electronic circuits from the USB to the mouse. Easily said, it helps to reduce interference so that the mouse can works in better performance.

Shape and Design

user posted image

On this section, we will go though each of the mouse models for the closer look. There is 3 type of common grip style when using a gaming mouse, Palm Grip, Finger Grip and Claw Grip. Each of the mouse models have different type of grips and design to help user find the right mouse to fit with their hands.

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 6 2014, 11:05 PM
shah93
post Sep 6 2014, 10:56 PM

On my way

AVF AGM-X1

user posted image

Product Link: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1533
Suggested Retail Price: RM39

user posted image
The overall view of the AVF AGM-X1 Gaming Freak II Mouse. On each model they have different design on the mouse surface which will be glow with illuminate led-light when powered up with connector to the user’s PC.

user posted image
On the bottom of the mouse, user able to confirm the model name of AGM-X1 and simple information of rating and production year.

user posted image
On the left side, the AGM-X1 have a smooth surface with 2 button which can be programed by using 3rd party freeware software like X-Mouse Button Control. Or by defaults the button act as back from previous page or move forward when using with browser.

user posted image
On the right side, the mouse have same smooth surface with blue lines which also have illuminated led-light effect.

user posted image
What we so interested the most on this mouse is the DPI Button switch which is easily access just next to the scroll wheel which user able to select desire DPI range from 800, 1200, 2400 and 3000.

user posted image
The front view of the AGM-X1 Gaming Mouse. The cable is 100% enamel copper wired with nylon braided which makes it looks like a premium gaming mouse.

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 6 2014, 11:09 PM
shah93
post Sep 6 2014, 10:56 PM

On my way

AVF AGM-X2

user posted image

Product Link:
http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1534

user posted image
Overview of the AVF AGM-X2 Gaming Freak II Mouse. On this model, there’s a shiny red lines on the left and right of the mouse include near the scrolling wheel and CPI button. As this mouse size rather smaller compare to other model, it’s very suitable for user that looking for claw grip design.

user posted image
User can quickly change the CPI mouse range of 800, 1200, 2400 and 3000. CPI is stands for Counter per Inch which will determine how fast the mouse cursor on user screen moves when user move their mouse. The right and left click is layered with rubberized materials to reduce the finger from slipped.

user posted image
On the left side, there 3 stripes that illuminate with the led-light effect and 2 buttons that can be configure by using 3rd party software or by default to move front or reverse on browser.

user posted image
There’s no button on the right side and only 3 stripes that vice versa design from the left. Both of side is made out of plastics.

user posted image
On the bottom of the mouse, user able to confirm the model name of AGM-X2 and simple information of rating and production year. The bottom part is fully made from plastic.

user posted image
There’s a gap between right click with the left click and mouse scroll in the middle. AVF makes the cable out from the left side of the mouse. The cable is approximately 1.8m long with nylon braided for extra protection

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 6 2014, 11:19 PM
shah93
post Sep 6 2014, 10:57 PM

On my way

AVF AGM-X3

user posted image

Product Link: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1535

user posted image
The design of AVF AGM-X3 is suitable for palm grip as the size is slightly bigger and taller than other models. The cable is tied with cable ties and fully braided with nylon for premium outlook.

user posted image
The DPI button is easily access by user to change from 800, 1200, 2400 or 3000. The left and right surface is rubberized for easy grip.

user posted image
On each model, there’s a Gaming Freak Logo which looks like an alien with one eye and 2 nose hole. The white is semi-transparent which will glow with illuminate effect of led-light.

user posted image
On the left side, there are 3 stripes which also will glow when connected with USB Port and 2 easy configure buttons.

user posted image
On the right side, its plain plastic with 3 stripes design. The curve line on top of the stripes will have illuminate effects too.

user posted image
On the bottom of the mouse, user able to confirm the model name of AGM-X3 and simple information of rating and production year. The bottom part is fully made from plastic.

user posted image
The front look of the mouse with braided nylon cable coming out from the middle. The main body is made out of semi-transparent plastic which might looks like a cheap material.

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 6 2014, 11:25 PM
shah93

On my way

AVF AGM-X4

user posted image

Product Link: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1536

user posted image
The overall view of the AVF AGM-X4 Gaming Freak II Mouse. The network-look design will be glow with illuminate led-light when powered up with connector to the user’s PC USB port. This mouse is suitable for claw grip user as for the size.

user posted image
User can quickly change the speed of the mouse range of 1200, 2400 and 3000. The right and left click is layered with rubberized materials to reduce the finger from slipped. Compare with previous model, this unit does not have DPI or CPI words on the speed change button.

user posted image
The front looks of the AGM X4 Gaming Mouse. The cable is approximately 1.8m long with nylon braided for extra protection.

user posted image
The right side of the mouse is fully smooth surface without any design like on the previous model.

user posted image
There’s a rubberized part on the left side of the mouse with 2 buttons that can be further configure using 3rd party software.

user posted image
On the bottom of the mouse, user able to confirm the model name of AGM-X4 and simple information of rating, Q.C Pass sticker and production year. The bottom part is fully made from plastic.

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 7 2014, 10:42 AM
shah93

On my way

AVF AGM-X5[/B]

user posted image

[B]Product Link:
http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1682

user posted image
The design of AVF AGM-X5 is suitable for fingertip grip user for it size. The cable is tied with cable ties and fully braided with nylon for premium outlook. On the top surface is fully layered with rubberized materials for easy grip.

user posted image
The mouse colour is combination of black and grey with semi-transparent lightning design that have illuminate led light effect when connected on USB port. The DPI button can change the mouse speed of 1200, 2400 and 3000.

user posted image
On the bottom of the mouse, user able to confirm the model name of AGM-X5 and simple information of rating and production year. The bottom part is fully made from plastic.

user posted image
There are dots on left side of the mouse which also have an illuminate effect. The 2 buttons that can be configure by using 3rd party software or by its default.

user posted image
On the right side, the mouse have the same dots design with the left and illuminate effects.

user posted image
Front look of the mouse looks like an arrow-shape on the middle with braided nylon cable coming out from the mouse.

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 7 2014, 10:51 AM
shah93
post Sep 6 2014, 10:58 PM

On my way

AVF AGM-X6

user posted image

Product Link: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1683
Suggest Retail Price: RM49

user posted image
The design of AVF AGM-X6 is suitable for palm grip as the size is very big than other models. User can fully rest of their hand on this mouse without touching the mouse pad. The cable is tied with cable ties and fully braided with nylon for premium outlook.

user posted image
User can quickly change the DPI mouse range of 1200, 2400 and 3000. DPI is stands for Dot per Inch which will determine how fast the mouse cursor on user screen moves when user move their mouse. The right and left click is layered with rubberized materials to reduce the finger from slipped.

user posted image
There are 2 buttons on the left side of this mouse and thumb rest shape with 4 stripes design. The stripes are fully glowing with illuminate effects.

user posted image
On the right side, the mouse have the same dots design with the left and illuminate effects.

user posted image
As look from the front. The mouse is very big and the cable is fully braided with nylon at approximately 1.8m longs.

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 7 2014, 10:54 AM
shah93

On my way

AVF AGM-X7

user posted image

Product Link:
http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1811

user posted image
The design of AVF AGM-X7 is suitable for palm grip and the size is slightly bigger and taller than AGM-X2. The cable is tied with cable ties and fully braided with nylon for premium outlook.

user posted image
The DPI button is easily access by user to change from 1200, 2400 and 3000. The left and right surface is rubberized for easy grip.

user posted image
On the bottom of the mouse, user able to confirm the model name of AGM-X7 and simple information of rating and production year. The bottom part is fully made from plastic.

user posted image
There are a lot of small dots on the left side of the mouse which helps to grip the mouse. The 2 buttons can be used with 3rd party software to custom configure its function.

user posted image
Same with the left side, the right side also have a lot of dots for easy grip and reduce slippery.

user posted image
There’s a gap between right click with the left click and mouse scroll in the middle same with X2. AVF makes the cable out from the left side of the mouse. The cable is approximately 1.8m long with nylon braided for extra protection

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 7 2014, 10:57 AM
shah93

On my way

AVF AGM-X8

user posted image

Product Link: http://www.avf.com.my/avf.php?c=67&p=1884
Suggested Retail Price: RM49

user posted image
The design of AVF AGM-X8 is suitable for claw grip user. The cable is tied with cable ties and fully braided with nylon for premium outlook. The back of the mouse is covered with shiny brown-like surface.

user posted image
On the bottom of the mouse, user able to confirm the model name of AGM-X8 and simple information of rating and production year.

user posted image
The mouse DPI Button switch is easily access just next to the scroll wheel which user able to select desire DPI range from 800, 1200, 2400 and 3000.

user posted image
The left sides of this mouse have a unique shape compare with others model and 2 buttons that can easily costume configure by using 3rd party softwares.

user posted image
On the right side, the mouse have curve shapes but does not have illuminate led-light effects.

user posted image
The front view of the mouse looks like sporty design with the braided nylon cable.

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 7 2014, 06:05 PM
shah93
post Sep 6 2014, 10:59 PM

On my way

Conclusion

AVF Gaming Freak II Gaming mouse round up review has come to an end. There is 3 type of common grip style when using a gaming mouse, Palm Grip, Finger Grip and Claw Grip. Each of the mouse models have different type of grips and design to help user find the right mouse to fit with their hands. The cord is braided with nylon. Braided cable is a must for gaming mouse but at the same time it must be very flexible and this mouse is built in with Ferrite bead to suppress high frequency noise in electronic circuits from the USB to the mouse. There are total of 6 buttons on each of the model that can be custom configure with 3rd party softwares, Eg X-Mouse Button Control as AVF does not provide the mouse with software as it just plug and play mouse. The DPI of the mouse can easily change with just a click on the middle top of the mouse which makes it easy for user, especially when playing 3rd shooting game from high DPI for swift move to low DPI for accuracy. As the price tag is ranged from RM39 to RM49, this would the best mouse for a user that seek budget gaming mouse which support up to 3000DPI Laser driver. Great work AVF!

Performance: 4/5
Materials: 3/5
Specifications: 4/5
Appearance: 4/5
Performance/Price Value: 5/5

Pros

+ The price is dirt cheap!
+ User friendly
+ Silent death button
+ Support 3rd party software
+ Attractive and smart design
+ Gold plated USB connector
+ Nylon cable braided makes it look premium gaming mouse

Cons

- Cheap-feeling materials when using
- 7 led light illuminate effect might not be so attractive

Recommended freeware 3rd party software: X Mouse Button Control

Download site: http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm

Arvip
post Sep 9 2014, 07:12 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Im sorry to say this, i bought this mouse Gaming Freak X3 around mid june 14 this mouse is great looking and awesome...
my first impression about this mouse, this mouse great for gaming and great stylish LED

after 3-4 week (maybe month later) the right click is broke which i do using for Dota 2 and does not responding after click it need press harder to right click it..
but still i can use this mouse perfectly overall :-

"This mouse not suit for right clicker games like Dota 2,LOL,HON,starcraft 2 etc..."

i give 2.5/5 star for this...

This post has been edited by Arvip: Sep 12 2014, 09:37 AM
shah93
post Sep 14 2014, 10:22 AM

On my way

QUOTE(Arvip @ Sep 9 2014, 07:12 PM)
Im sorry to say this, i bought this mouse Gaming Freak X3 around mid june 14 this mouse is great looking and awesome...
my first impression about this mouse, this mouse great for gaming and great stylish LED

after 3-4 week (maybe month later) the right click is broke which i do using for Dota 2 and does not responding after click it need press harder to right click it..
but still i can use this mouse perfectly overall :-

"This mouse not suit for right clicker games like Dota 2,LOL,HON,starcraft 2 etc..."

i give 2.5/5 star for this...
thanks for the information.. i will inform to AVF about this issue asap biggrin.gif

Edit : Pm me if you want to RMA
I can arrange one for you smile.gif

This post has been edited by shah93: Sep 14 2014, 12:02 PM
DeepSage
post Sep 23 2014, 12:18 AM

is the durability of this mouse that bad?
i keep hearing people complain it break after 2-3 month
the silent button is kinda awesome tho
if only its Logitech....
MAR01DK
post Sep 24 2014, 01:30 AM

I brought the AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse on 20/04/14 for RM69 at my local computer shop. I've been using the mouse ever since to replace my Apple Green 3D Series mouse, which I forgot the model which I brought for RM25 at the end of 2010.

Around July 2014, I noticed that the AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse would sometimes disconnects & connects back to the computer. At first I ignored the symptoms, as I thought that my USB port on my computer was problematic hmm.gif But around 08/09/14, the gaming mouse would frequently disconnects & connects back to the computer, worst than before cry.gif After troubleshooting the gaming mouse by plugging into different USB ports & computers, I found out that the gaming mouse cable was broken inside as when I try bending the cable coming from the outside of the gaming mouse, near the gaming mouse itself, the gaming mouse would disconnects & connects back to the computer shocking.gif cry.gif

Now I can't do my work productively & play my favorite games competitively on my computer, as I heavily rely on my mouse for such tasks. It's such a shame that such a well designed & cheap gaming mouse suffers from durability issues from my experience & others (Internally broken cable & right click button issue) sweat.gif doh.gif

My previous Apple Green 3D Series mouse, which costs less than my AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse is cheaper & more durable even though it is not a gaming mouse & it was not advertised as a gaming mouse, although the Apple Green 3D Series mouse did suffer the durability of its mouse wheel after a few months, but not its cable which is a major durability issue sweat.gif doh.gif

REVIEW

Here is my review based on my Apple Green 3D Series mouse as my base experience for a critical & fair review for my AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse.

Apple Green 3D Series mouse (I forgot the model):

Price: RM25
Purchase Date: End of 2010
Usage Duration: End of 2010 - 20/04/14 (Approximately 4 years)

Shape & Design: 2.5/5
Performance: 3/5
Durability: 3/5
Materials: 2.5/5
Specifications: 2.5/5
Appearance: 2/5
Performance/Price Value: 3/5

Overall: 2.64/5

Pros:
1. Comfortable for right handed palm users.
2. Works across all rough & smooth surfaces I've encountered, even though it's only an optical mouse.
3. Durable mouse except for it's mouse wheel.

Cons:
1. Noisy left & right mouse button clicks.
2. Not durable mouse wheel.
3. Not so good mouse DPI button design; the button keeps stuck if pressed to hard.
4. Not so good mouse button 4 & mouse button 5 design; the buttons keeps stuck if pressed to hard.

AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse:

Price: RM69
Purchase Date: 20/04/14
Usage Duration: 20/04/14 - 08/09/14 (4 months 20 days)

Shape & Design: 3.5/5
Performance: 4/5
Durability: 2.5/5
Materials: 3.5/5
Specifications: 3.5/5
Appearance: 3.5/5
Performance/Price Value: 3.5/5

Overall: 3.43/5

Pros:
1. Gold plated USB.
2. Nylon corded gaming mouse.
3. Attractive design.
4. The most comfortable & ergonomic gaming mouse for large right handed palm gamers that I've encountered.
5. Silent left & right mouse button clicks (silent death button).
6. The left & right mouse buttons are adequately sensitive; Not a lot of force & displacement is required to push the buttons to register a click.
7. Works across all smooth surfaces I've encountered, even though there are a few rough surface where the mouse fails to operate perfectly.

Cons:
1. Not durable gaming mouse cable.
2. The mouse wheel is a bit noisy while scrolling.
3. The mouse button is noisy while clicking.
4. Fails to operate perfectly across a few rough surfaces that I've encountered.

Wishlist:
1. More durable gaming mouse cable.
2. Silent mouse wheel.
3. Silent mouse button.
4. Operates perfectly on all rough surfaces.
5. Controllable internal LED illumination lights; ON, OFF, colors & brightness.
6. Can adjust mouse weight.
7. Can adjust mouse length, width & hight.
8. Comes with a choice for a wired and/or wireless gaming mouse mode; unplug the cable from the mouse to change form wired to wireless gaming mouse mode using Bluetooth/wireless.
9. AVF provides its own software at its website to use/adjust/control with the gaming mouse.

shah93 I guess I can't get a return merchandise authorization (RMA) for my AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse as I'm now over the 3 month warranty period? unsure.gif sad.gif
shah93
post Sep 24 2014, 11:32 PM

On my way

QUOTE(DeepSage @ Sep 23 2014, 12:18 AM)
is the durability of this mouse that bad?
i keep hearing people complain it break after 2-3 month
the silent button is kinda awesome tho
if only its Logitech....
QUOTE(MAR01DK @ Sep 24 2014, 01:30 AM)
I brought the AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6  gaming mouse on 20/04/14  for RM69  at my local computer shop. I've been using the mouse ever since to replace my Apple Green 3D Series  mouse, which I forgot the model which I brought for RM25  at the end of 2010.

Around July 2014, I noticed that the AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse would sometimes disconnects & connects back to the computer. At first I ignored the symptoms, as I thought that my USB port on my computer was problematic hmm.gif But around 08/09/14, the gaming mouse would frequently disconnects & connects back to the computer, worst than before cry.gif After troubleshooting the gaming mouse by plugging into different USB ports & computers, I found out that the gaming mouse cable was broken inside  as when I try bending the cable coming from the outside of the gaming mouse, near the gaming mouse itself, the gaming mouse would disconnects & connects back to the computer shocking.gif cry.gif

Now I can't do my work productively & play my favorite games competitively on my computer, as I heavily rely on my mouse for such tasks. It's such a shame that such a well designed & cheap gaming mouse suffers from durability issues from my experience & others (Internally broken cable & right click button issue) sweat.gif doh.gif

My previous Apple Green 3D Series mouse, which costs less than my AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse is cheaper & more durable even though it is not a gaming mouse & it was not advertised as a gaming mouse, although the Apple Green 3D Series mouse did suffer the durability of its mouse wheel after a few months, but not its cable which is a major durability issue sweat.gif doh.gif

REVIEW

Here is my review based on my Apple Green 3D Series mouse as my base experience for a critical & fair review for my AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse.

Apple Green 3D Series mouse (I forgot the model):

Price:  RM25
Purchase Date:  End of 2010
Usage Duration:  End of 2010 - 20/04/14 (Approximately 4 years)

Shape & Design:  2.5/5
Performance:  3/5
Durability:  3/5
Materials:  2.5/5
Specifications:  2.5/5
Appearance:  2/5
Performance/Price Value:  3/5

Overall:  2.64/5

Pros:
1. Comfortable for right handed palm users.
2. Works across all rough & smooth surfaces I've encountered, even though it's only an optical mouse.
3. Durable mouse except for it's mouse wheel.

Cons:
1. Noisy left & right mouse button clicks.
2. Not durable mouse wheel.
3. Not so good mouse DPI button design; the button keeps stuck if pressed to hard.
4. Not so good mouse button 4 & mouse button 5 design; the buttons keeps stuck if pressed to hard.

AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse:

Price:  RM69
Purchase Date:  20/04/14
Usage Duration:  20/04/14 - 08/09/14 (4 months 20 days)

Shape & Design:  3.5/5
Performance:  4/5
Durability:  2.5/5
Materials:  3.5/5
Specifications:  3.5/5
Appearance:  3.5/5
Performance/Price Value:  3.5/5

Overall:  3.43/5

Pros:
1. Gold plated USB.
2. Nylon corded gaming mouse.
3. Attractive design.
4. The most comfortable & ergonomic gaming mouse for large right handed palm gamers that I've encountered.
5. Silent left & right mouse button clicks (silent death button).
6. The left & right mouse buttons are adequately sensitive; Not a lot of force & displacement is required to push the buttons to register a click.
7. Works across all smooth surfaces I've encountered, even though there are a few rough surface where the mouse fails to operate perfectly.

Cons:
1. Not durable gaming mouse cable.
2. The mouse wheel is a bit noisy while scrolling.
3. The mouse button is noisy while clicking.
4. Fails to operate perfectly across a few rough surfaces that I've encountered.

Wishlist:
1. More durable gaming mouse cable.
2. Silent mouse wheel.
3. Silent mouse button.
4. Operates perfectly on all rough surfaces.
5. Controllable internal LED illumination lights; ON, OFF, colors & brightness.
6. Can adjust mouse weight.
7. Can adjust mouse length, width & hight.
8. Comes with a choice for a wired and/or wireless gaming mouse mode; unplug the cable from the mouse to change form wired to wireless gaming mouse mode using Bluetooth/wireless.
9. AVF provides its own software at its website to use/adjust/control with the gaming mouse.

shah93 I guess I can't get a return merchandise authorization (RMA)  for my AVF Gaming Freak II AGM-X6 gaming mouse as I'm now over the 3 month warranty period? unsure.gif sad.gif
Thank you to the AVF GamingFREAK fans
The mouse was overwhelming as it has been sold 26k in 3batches on particular AGM X6.
We pressured factory for each batch delivery on time due to overwhelmed demand since Jan 2014
Those affected batch user has unlimited warranty claim. Or may exchange to AGM X8 as it same price with X6

Pm us to arrange for RMA
MAR01DK
post Sep 25 2014, 04:52 PM

shah93 I've all ready Pmed you for RMA smile.gif
ritzvg
post Sep 29 2014, 11:43 AM

Group: Newbie

i bought AGM-X3 on 29-mar-2014. i was so impressed with the silent buttons. about 3 weeks ago i had problem with the left button. to click something i have to press hard the button. what happen to 5 millions time a life?
shah93
post Sep 29 2014, 07:00 PM

On my way

QUOTE(ritzvg @ Sep 29 2014, 11:43 AM)
i bought AGM-X3 on 29-mar-2014. i was so impressed with the silent buttons. about 3 weeks ago i had problem with the left button. to click something i have to press hard the button. what happen to 5 millions time a life?
Check my reply on post #16 and you will understand smile.gif
ritzvg
post Sep 30 2014, 01:30 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(shah93 @ Sep 29 2014, 07:00 PM)
Check my reply on post #16 and you will understand smile.gif
it didnt mention what cause the defect

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0935sec    6.17    7 queries    GZIP Disabled