Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Fwd: FW: NAZA Sutera

views

ezralimm
post Aug 31 2006, 05:23 PM

LGBTQQIP2SAA+
2,712 posts

Still, a rumour is a rumour.. and chain mails arent exactly true quite often (read the thread in Kopitiam about the "coke contains alcohol" chain mail, for example)..

So, any owners here in LYF care to share some info bout their Suteras'?

jamik
post Aug 31 2006, 06:42 PM

Vrooommmm
679 posts

QUOTE(~\G.O.D/~ @ Aug 29 2006, 01:26 AM)
icon_rolleyes.gif yah lo msia boleh...

msia football team :" kalah tak apa, gaya mesti ada"
msia proton: " letup tak apa, gaya mesti ada"
now
naza : "ya ya"

thumbup.gif  sweat.gif
hahhaha rolleyes.gif shakehead.gif shakehead.gif shocking.gif
jamik
post Aug 31 2006, 06:47 PM

Vrooommmm
679 posts

QUOTE(tiffneedle @ Aug 31 2006, 02:11 AM)
sorry to say is, these are typical malaysian attitute
-duration period of time is not the cause, just like to rush the project at last minute
-anything boleh lah, as long as it is not obious
thats right.. have u all read today ,forum sect. (atas kartun mamak,) UTUSAN MALAYSIA? some1 complain about sutera ... NAZA, u r fail!!! shakehead.gif
LarharT
post Aug 31 2006, 07:04 PM

It's not the end of the Road Yet
608 posts

It's still a rumour from uncertain source. This the motor trader forum that talk about naza sutera.

http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/forum/to...00&whichpage=10
BoltonMan
post Oct 8 2006, 12:15 AM

Ass man
1,769 posts

found another article people complaining sutera

LAPORAN KEROSAKAN NAZA SUTERA

that's why cheap thing never come good, and good thing never come cheap...

the exterior of sutera really attract a lot buyer...
sjn hassan
post Oct 8 2006, 09:24 AM

Member's of MAKAN MEGGI club
3,544 posts

QUOTE(BoltonMan @ Oct 8 2006, 12:15 AM)

that's why cheap thing never come good, and good thing never come cheap...

the exterior of sutera really attract a lot buyer...
but kancil is good enough right??

donno how ppl attract with the design..imho Kelisa is far better thank sutera blush.gif
thom_chai
post Oct 8 2006, 04:38 PM

Regular
1,830 posts

QUOTE(~\G.O.D/~ @ Aug 29 2006, 01:26 AM)
icon_rolleyes.gif yah lo msia boleh...

msia football team :" kalah tak apa, gaya mesti ada"
msia proton: " letup tak apa, gaya mesti ada"
now
naza : "ya ya"

thumbup.gif  sweat.gif
no, it should go like this...

naza: "where got??"

biggrin.gif
singchaii
post Oct 8 2006, 06:27 PM

~N0 Pa|n,N0 Ga|N~
7,842 posts

Haha.. Naza sutera really bad.. I can see many thing made from plastic in interior and exterior..
Babygals
post Mar 1 2007, 11:12 AM

9 posts

QUOTE(singchaii @ Oct 8 2006, 06:27 PM)
Haha.. Naza sutera really bad.. I can see many thing made from plastic in interior and exterior..
U guys judge naza sutera till very bad......i have a naza sutera also , didnt like wat u guys said . all car interior also is plastic not only naza sutera, exterior dun have any part is plastic.......if exterior is a plastic that sure not get approved by puspakom there.........naza sutera is very save fuel ..........dun cause of 1st batch naza sutera problem to judge till another batch also got the problem like this. mad.gif
amir_iskandar
post Mar 1 2007, 11:46 AM

Enthusiast
723 posts

relax la babygals, some people can be fooled just by an email
let them be, if u find u car good than enjoy it
clsiluf
post Mar 1 2007, 01:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,058 posts

malaysian mah...

never own savvy yet bash savvy kaw kaw

never own vios yet bash vios kaw kaw

Babygals
post Mar 1 2007, 04:04 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(clsiluf @ Mar 1 2007, 01:30 PM)
malaysian mah...

never own savvy yet bash savvy kaw kaw

never own vios yet bash vios kaw kaw
wat ur mean ??? tongue.gif
gkl83
post Mar 1 2007, 05:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

all of the 1st batch new car sure got some defect, nope of the new cars is tested 100% on the road before market it...
alpha0201
post Mar 1 2007, 05:34 PM

¡¡¡llǝ� ǝuoƃ �ou s,�ɐɥ�
911 posts

QUOTE(ezralimm @ Aug 31 2006, 05:23 PM)
Still, a rumour is a rumour.. and chain mails arent exactly true quite often (read the thread in Kopitiam about the "coke contains alcohol" chain mail, for example)..

So, any owners here in LYF care to share some info bout their Suteras'?

Dude, Cokes contains no alcohol, but other brand cola has em.

Back to topic. 99' Kembara plasticky interior is much worse than Suteras'
su8aru
post Mar 1 2007, 05:39 PM

No-Longer An Active User
Validating
1,735 posts

plastic interior or wood interior doesnt matter.. just enough it didnt giving any problem or defect or poor assembly..

btw did Naza giving any warranty for new Sutera??
GameSky
post Mar 1 2007, 05:46 PM

Nyancat too much
6,335 posts

lol..

I think the person sent those chain mails, really hates naza...

My mom just bought a Naza Sutera, last year, around November..so far, no problem. Even already journeyed more than 120km per trip..[of coz, not to drive recklessly, duh/sweats/x12000k]. Oh, and remember to send the car to the service centre after reached some certain mileage.

What I like about Naza Sutera:-
- it really save oil
- aircond is cool..uh..cold? tongue.gif
- at least interior larger than kancil

Naza Sutera is not bad, you gonna try it first before you say anything bad /lol/x12000k
gkl83
post Mar 1 2007, 05:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,377 posts

QUOTE(su8aru @ Mar 1 2007, 05:39 PM)
btw did Naza giving any warranty for new Sutera??

for sure have warranty... my gf received a post card from naza corp which offering 60 point free check up on her sutera and expected for our feedback to improve the sutera quality... at least they have the actions for build up better sutera quality in the future... if compare with those proton car such as wira, a lot of bad quality things which complaint by plenty of users (example weak bumper) along 15years+++, but since now still the same, not difference at all with the 1st batch wira... doh.gif (sorry if offend any1 here)

but the only things i dislike on sutera interior was plenty scratch (bad finishing) and some of the "cover" to hide the screw holes cannot be close... sad.gif

and at least sutera have the airbag to ensure our safety and more comfort than kancil...

This post has been edited by gkl83: Mar 1 2007, 05:50 PM
Babygals
post Mar 2 2007, 09:50 AM

9 posts

QUOTE(GameSky @ Mar 1 2007, 05:46 PM)
lol..

I think the person sent those chain mails, really hates naza...

My mom just bought a Naza Sutera, last year, around November..so far, no problem. Even already journeyed more than 120km per trip..[of coz, not to drive recklessly, duh/sweats/x12000k]. Oh, and remember to send the car to the service centre after reached some certain mileage.

What I like about Naza Sutera:-
- it really save oil
- aircond is cool..uh..cold? tongue.gif
- at least interior larger than kancil

Naza Sutera is not bad, you gonna try it first before you say anything bad /lol/x12000k
yup,that better than kancil. rclxms.gif my sutera also save fuel even drive far ....have ur sutera drive to slope like genting ? biggrin.gif.....coz i felt my naza sutera like not enough powered to climb up to normal slope...liek very slow sad.gif ......who judge the naza sutera till so bad .pls go to try it first before judge on it

QUOTE(gkl83 @ Mar 1 2007, 05:48 PM)
for sure have warranty... my gf received a post card from naza corp which offering 60 point free check up on her sutera and expected for our feedback to improve the sutera quality... at least they have the actions for build up better sutera quality in the future... if compare with those proton car such as wira, a lot of bad quality things which complaint by plenty of users (example weak bumper) along 15years+++, but since now still the same, not difference at all with the 1st batch wira...� doh.gif (sorry if offend any1 here)

but the only things i dislike on sutera interior was plenty scratch (bad finishing) and some of the "cover" to hide the screw holes cannot be close... sad.gif

and at least sutera have the airbag to ensure our safety and more comfort than kancil...
i also received the post card from naza corp for checking 60 point which under warranty only. the interior is depend on ur luck is the ' cover ' to hide the screw is tight or not. cant said is bad finishing about that. at least sutera is save fuel than myvi i think ........ icon_idea.gif ( sorry if offend anyone ) .........not like my colleague add this and that to save fuel and make the car not in original and waste money on it.

This post has been edited by Babygals: Mar 2 2007, 09:52 AM
SUSgogo2
post Mar 2 2007, 12:18 PM

gogo2
All Stars
18,672 posts

Yeap, the person maybe got fired by Naza. How can a car that bad ??? Not making sense..... last time I receive email on the Nissan Xtrail which is very bad also....
sunauto
post Mar 2 2007, 12:26 PM

<< Blu-Ray Rocks >>
4,017 posts

It depends on luck sometimes, the Xtrail issue was blown out of proportion b'coz many Xtrail owners were happy with their ride. I guess out of 10 cars, 3-4 might be full of defects regardless whether it is a national or non-national car. Cars from Toyota, Honda, etc are starting to show a number of quality control issues. Maybe cars assembled in Malaysia lack the strict quality control standards like in their origin country. It's quite disturbing especially when you spend so much money to buy a car and later, to find out that it's full of defects until the service centres fail to rectify them.

QUOTE(gogo2 @ Mar 2 2007, 12:18 PM)
Yeap, the person maybe got fired by Naza. How can a car that bad ??? Not making sense..... last time I receive email on the Nissan Xtrail which is very bad also....

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0195sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:21 PM