Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

YES 4G cannot connect to PS4, YES zoom

views

TSchowqie
post Aug 19 2014, 03:26 AM, updated 9y ago

8 posts

Hi guys, i recently bought a yes zoom which i will connect it to my PS4. Up to this day, i still failed to do so. My NAT type always end up failed and the same error code received is "NW-31374-8". I require some assistance, thanks smile.gif
hardave
post May 22 2015, 11:40 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(chowqie @ Aug 19 2014, 03:26 AM)
Hi guys, i recently bought a yes zoom which i will connect it to my PS4. Up to this day, i still failed to do so. My NAT type always end up failed and the same error code received is "NW-31374-8". I require some assistance, thanks smile.gif
hello there i having the same problem with mine

you manage to connect it ?

greenade
post May 23 2015, 12:47 PM

24 posts

Hai...i also having same problm for long time...tried port foward also faild...if u can ask yes company for static ip number...it shld solve this problm... (Btw i alrdy asked them...but they cant "help" u ) ....

yes 4g unlimited manage to get nat type 2 without problm...bcuse they got static ip.. i dont know if zoom (categorized as broadband??) and unlimited is 2 dif things or whatever ...

so yes if u can get static ip maybe u can solve this problm...google urself how to set static ip on ps4 ...

if u can get solution for this mess ...pls be free to share it to me too ...thanks.. rclxms.gif thumbup.gif

p/s : sry for my poor english blush.gif

This post has been edited by greenade: May 23 2015, 12:49 PM
chungdavi
post May 24 2015, 09:23 AM

Keep Calm and Keep Cubing
619 posts

Hmm, I have 2 YES zoom, my PS4 can connect to both of them without any problem, I just need to key in the password and that's it, everything is smooth.
So I don't know what went wrong for your case.
TSchowqie
post May 30 2015, 03:17 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(hardave @ May 22 2015, 11:40 AM)
hello there  i having the same problem with mine

you manage to connect it ?
when i call the customer complaint, they told me that YES is using private IP instead of public IP which TM/Unifi uses....so they opt me to take the public IP for YES but you have to subscribe to the most expensive package which is 200+ or 179 something..so yeah f*ck this, i'm using Unifi now lol
TSchowqie
post May 30 2015, 03:17 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(greenade @ May 23 2015, 12:47 PM)
Hai...i also having same problm for long time...tried port foward also faild...if u can ask yes company for static ip number...it shld solve this problm... (Btw i alrdy asked them...but they cant "help" u ) ....

yes 4g unlimited manage to get nat type 2 without problm...bcuse they got static ip.. i dont know if zoom (categorized as broadband??) and unlimited is 2 dif things or whatever ...

so yes if u can get static ip maybe u can solve this problm...google urself how to set static ip on ps4 ...

if u can get solution for this mess ...pls be free to share it to me too ...thanks.. rclxms.gif  thumbup.gif

p/s : sry for my poor english  blush.gif
when i call the customer complaint, they told me that YES is using private IP instead of public IP which TM/Unifi uses....so they opt me to take the public IP for YES but you have to subscribe to the most expensive package which is 200+ or 179 something..so yeah f*ck this, i'm using Unifi now lol
TSchowqie
post May 30 2015, 03:20 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(chungdavi @ May 24 2015, 09:23 AM)
Hmm, I have 2 YES zoom, my PS4 can connect to both of them without any problem, I just need to key in the password and that's it, everything is smooth.
So I don't know what went wrong for your case.
did you manage to get a NAT type for your PS4?
chungdavi
post Jun 2 2015, 06:05 PM

Keep Calm and Keep Cubing
619 posts

QUOTE(chowqie @ May 30 2015, 03:20 PM)
did you manage to get a NAT type for your PS4?
Hmm, now that you mentioned, the NAT type is shown as 'failed', but I can have access to PSN, check my trophies etc.
SamHigh
post Jun 3 2015, 05:40 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(chowqie @ May 30 2015, 03:17 PM)
used to have same problem like this, i use maxis wifi broadband rm150 permonth. Wait for 2 hour after bought it and straight away connect to ps4. But for hours i cant even get it to online. I called the maxis hotline in middle of night and insist that i want public IP cos i just bought it lol.
Then they kinda scared like i want to hack or something, i just said that i want to play ps4 games online with my buddies and they proceed to give the public IP and case solved.
TSchowqie
post Jun 6 2015, 06:12 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(chungdavi @ Jun 2 2015, 06:05 PM)
Hmm, now that you mentioned, the NAT type is shown as 'failed', but I can have access to PSN, check my trophies etc.
haha that's my problem bro, the NAT is important for certain games cause certain games won't allow you to connect to their server if your NAT is unknown
TSchowqie
post Jun 6 2015, 06:14 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(SamHigh @ Jun 3 2015, 05:40 PM)
used to have same problem like this, i use maxis wifi broadband rm150 permonth. Wait for 2 hour after bought it and straight away connect to ps4. But for hours i cant even get it to online. I called the maxis hotline in middle of night and insist that i want public IP cos i just bought it lol.
Then they kinda scared like i want to hack or something, i just said that i want to play ps4 games online with my buddies and they proceed to give the public IP and case solved.
hehe maxis did a good job then for giving you public ip, not like 'lintah darat' YES

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:06 PM