Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> One Piece V6, Anime + Manga

Kanan Jarrus
post Today, 02:50 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Mubarak90 @ Sep 26 2017, 10:08 AM)
Haha, that's kinda expected. Katakuri is one of the strongest person alive, so it should make sense that Luffy will have a hard time fighting him.
this is like a preliminary test for him tbh...for his upcoming fight with Yonkou Kaidou....

Luffy will definitely learn a lot from his fight with katakuri b4 going to Wano

This post has been edited by Kanan Jarrus: Today, 02:51 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mubarak90
post Today, 03:33 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Sep 26 2017, 02:50 PM)
this is like a preliminary test for him tbh...for his upcoming fight with Yonkou Kaidou....

Luffy will definitely learn a lot from his fight with katakuri b4 going to Wano
Yeah, I would like to know what is the strategy he will use. To defeat Cracker, the Biscuit Commander, he used Gear 4th : Tank Mode. I wonder, if there is another Gear 4th version to handle Katakuri. smile.gif

And yes, Big Mom would be stronger than Katakuri, and Kaidou is stronger than Big Mom. It's interesting to see how Luffy and the others going to handle the situation. Right now, he can't defeat Katakuri, but still he didn't straight jump to gear 4th like he did with Big Mom. This should show that he is quite confident facing with Katakuri.
+Quote Post
patnam
post Today, 04:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Mubarak90 @ Sep 26 2017, 03:33 PM)
Yeah, I would like to know what is the strategy he will use. To defeat Cracker, the Biscuit Commander, he used Gear 4th : Tank Mode. I wonder, if there is another Gear 4th version to handle Katakuri. smile.gif

And yes, Big Mom would be stronger than Katakuri, and Kaidou is stronger than Big Mom. It's interesting to see how Luffy and the others going to handle the situation. Right now, he can't defeat Katakuri, but still he didn't straight jump to gear 4th like he did with Big Mom. This should show that he is quite confident facing with Katakuri.
end up... Gol D Roger > all ...!!
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0551sec    4.07    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 08:51 PM