Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Film | Analog Thread, 35mm, 120, LF Ver. 2, Dedicated to Film and Film cameras. (Photography)

views

bobds78
post Sep 28 2014, 06:26 PM

Regular
1,765 posts

QUOTE(HiroBoroi @ Sep 28 2014, 03:28 PM)
I look at some of the Pentacon Six pics (link below), wow  cry.gif  ... so beautiful. Stim at the medium format. This site below, I like all almost all the pics .  wub.gif  As for me, money budget for film oni as film, chems oledi expensive. blink.gif

First two are Pentacon pics
The Zeiss 13-blades tessar can do exactly that too. I have tried it on my Ep3 and the bokeh is so creamy and dreamy ha ha.. thumbup.gif real unique lens.
TSHiroBoroi
post Sep 28 2014, 07:53 PM

Regular
1,319 posts

QUOTE(bobds78 @ Sep 28 2014, 06:26 PM)
The Zeiss 13-blades tessar can do exactly that too. I have tried it on my Ep3 and the bokeh is so creamy and dreamy ha ha.. thumbup.gif real unique lens.
Why you do this to me ah? flex.gif blink.gif Go away please, don't disturb, me no money cry.gif ... but before you go, show the bokeh pics la unsure.gif wub.gif .
bobds78
post Sep 28 2014, 09:04 PM

Regular
1,765 posts

QUOTE(HiroBoroi @ Sep 28 2014, 07:53 PM)
Why you do this to me ah?  flex.gif  blink.gif Go away please, don't disturb, me no money  cry.gif  ... but before you go, show the bokeh pics la  unsure.gif  wub.gif .
Ha ha ha... laugh.gif
lizardlim
post Sep 29 2014, 08:44 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(bobds78 @ Sep 28 2014, 07:26 PM)
yeah... cant wait to see the bokeh... hehe... pls gv poison...

rclxms.gif
bobds78
post Sep 29 2014, 10:51 AM

Regular
1,765 posts

QUOTE(lizardlim @ Sep 29 2014, 08:44 AM)

rclxms.gif
I love to but i didn't take much on that lens, mostly some tryout pics on my cat, got to dig up where I stored those pics, will difinitely post them here rolleyes.gif sweat.gif
rx330
post Sep 30 2014, 12:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,854 posts

its been ages since i posted here
hope you guys are good

suddenly looking for a dry box, any recommendation? my film camera all lie here and there, and tempted to get a lindhof LF recently

itchyyyyyyyy
bobds78
post Sep 30 2014, 06:42 PM

Regular
1,765 posts

QUOTE(lizardlim @ Sep 29 2014, 08:44 AM)

rclxms.gif
There you go, just 2 of the more decent ones:

user posted image

user posted image
TSHiroBoroi
post Sep 30 2014, 10:49 PM

Regular
1,319 posts

QUOTE(bobds78 @ Sep 30 2014, 06:42 PM)
There you go, just 2 of the more decent ones:

user posted image

user posted image
You cat pics not showing the full potential bokeh of the lens. By that I mean no swirl, no light balls .... if only you had included some shots with cleavage .... hmm.gif .... lens will sell like hot cake (bahulu panas). tongue.gif
TSHiroBoroi
post Sep 30 2014, 10:53 PM

Regular
1,319 posts

QUOTE(rx330 @ Sep 30 2014, 12:23 PM)
its been ages since i posted here
hope you guys are good

suddenly looking for a dry box, any recommendation? my film camera all lie here and there, and tempted to get a lindhof LF recently

itchyyyyyyyy
Fuh!! One of the old hardcore film kaki came in. icon_rolleyes.gif notworthy.gif Linhof summore cry.gif . Welcome back rclxms.gif .
rx330
post Oct 1 2014, 11:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,854 posts

hi hiro, cave in and bought the dry box yesterday, 132l one, hopefully can fit in , most of my items starting to have fungus liao sad.gif

worth to buy ar the linhof? i have been tempting so long on LF
TSHiroBoroi
post Oct 1 2014, 07:45 PM

Regular
1,319 posts

QUOTE(rx330 @ Oct 1 2014, 11:11 AM)
hi hiro, cave in and bought the dry box yesterday, 132l one, hopefully can fit in , most of my items starting to have fungus liao sad.gif

worth to buy ar the linhof? i have been tempting so long on LF
Waa fungus cry.gif ...

Linhof? hmm.gif You want to fondle or take pictures? flex.gif If fondle, then German (or Swiss) cameras are the best to fondle rclxm9.gif . If take pictures, then better spend less on camera more for film/developing sweat.gif . Most LF cameras are basically just a box, meaning no funky timing gear mechanism, no shutter, springs etc. Hmm ... come to think of it, what kind of fondling you can do with a Linhof ah? (I dun have any Linhof.) Maybe open and close, raise and lower drawbridge? Don't think Linhof have trigger button to hear thwack of mighty big of mirror. shakehead.gif
rx330
post Oct 2 2014, 10:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,854 posts

QUOTE(HiroBoroi @ Oct 1 2014, 07:45 PM)
Waa fungus  cry.gif  ...

Linhof?  hmm.gif You want to fondle or take pictures?  flex.gif  If fondle, then German (or Swiss) cameras are the best to fondle  rclxm9.gif . If take pictures, then better spend less on camera more for film/developing  sweat.gif . Most LF cameras are basically just a box, meaning no funky timing gear mechanism, no shutter, springs etc. Hmm ... come to think of it, what kind of fondling you can do with a Linhof ah? (I dun have any Linhof.) Maybe open and close, raise and lower drawbridge? Don't think Linhof have trigger button to hear thwack of mighty big of mirror.  shakehead.gif
i think mostly fondle, hahahahha
yup, nothing there , everything is on the lens
kinda like the big big pc picture coming out, hahahah
TSHiroBoroi
post Oct 2 2014, 10:42 PM

Regular
1,319 posts

QUOTE(rx330 @ Oct 2 2014, 10:02 AM)
i think mostly fondle, hahahahha
yup, nothing there , everything is on the lens
kinda like the big big pc picture coming out, hahahah
Why you need large format ... (4x5 is too small shocking.gif )

Watch the video ... you get to the part where there is blinding white light ... rclxub.gif blink.gif notworthy.gif
rx330
post Oct 3 2014, 09:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,854 posts

ok, will watch the vid this weekend, thanks hiro

dry box arrive, need to rearrange all the items this holiday, hopefully this sunday can go and shoot film again
lizardlim
post Oct 6 2014, 10:36 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

user posted image
recently i think i shoot more and more slower... lolz... slow like turtle after use film. post one shot to support!

biggrin.gif
TSHiroBoroi
post Oct 7 2014, 10:55 PM

Regular
1,319 posts

QUOTE(lizardlim @ Oct 6 2014, 10:36 PM)
user posted image
recently i think i shoot more and more slower... lolz... slow like turtle after use film. post one shot to support!

biggrin.gif
This is not your TLR right? TLR will beat any turtle in terms of slowness. tongue.gif

What time you take that shot? Looks like mid day very hot, nobody outdoors. hmm.gif
lizardlim
post Oct 7 2014, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(HiroBoroi @ Oct 7 2014, 11:55 PM)
This is not your TLR right? TLR will beat any turtle in terms of slowness.  tongue.gif

What time you take that shot? Looks like mid day very hot, nobody outdoors.  hmm.gif
indeed... this 35mm shot was taken using Praktica slr. self scanned with Epson V500. should hv use filter in order to capture the details of sky.

for my tlr, i still searching for film. T.T
rx330
post Oct 13 2014, 03:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,854 posts

what film u searching?

was shooting with some portra 800 last week, havent scan yet, hopefully color ok
sakuraboo
post Oct 14 2014, 04:56 PM

Casual
446 posts

guys where do you scan in kl? preferably near subang jaya area..

i stopped shooting film when i was sent by gomen to work in some ulu place, and got digital instead for a year. plus the shop i used to send for developing c41 closed down. sad.gif

but i have more than 12 rolls left in cold storage and i am keen to burn my rolls with some nice light.

if it would be possible i was wondering whether the op could make the list of developing/selling film into the first post.

thanks a ton
aepock
post Oct 15 2014, 09:58 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(sakuraboo @ Oct 14 2014, 04:56 PM)
guys where do you scan in kl? preferably near subang jaya area..

i stopped shooting film when i was sent by gomen to work in some ulu place, and got digital instead for a year. plus the shop i used to send for developing c41 closed down. sad.gif

but i have more than 12 rolls left in cold storage and i am keen to burn my rolls with some nice light.

if it would be possible i was wondering whether the op could make the list of developing/selling film into the first post.

thanks a ton
not sure on Subang are but there is a few that i tried before.....Leos ampang point, Esix and colordotcom.

Also, bang bang gang in publika.

i sent mine to Leos ampang point, Esix and colordotcom before...both are disastrous experience.I'm a newbie in film n those experience nearly scare me away from film.Imagine that u need to spend the money to buy film, to send your film to develop and collection of scan copy,only then u found out the scan quality really sucks.I sending my 2 rolls to bang bang gang to try out, if all the same, must well i give up.

But it just probably me or due to my camera format.Cheers.

user posted image

This post has been edited by aepock: Oct 15 2014, 10:37 AM

24 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0430sec    1.92    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st February 2020 - 10:05 PM