Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Engine Oil Reviews/Technical talk v2, Everything Automotive lubricants/fluids

views

ayamxxx
post Today, 09:04 AM

Enthusiast
876 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 5 2020, 08:43 AM)
You must be a Fully Synthetic oil salesman pushing your oil. If you are so smart, then answer me this.

One of the reason to change engine oil is contamination from combustion. For example, soot that need to be suspended in the engine oil.

You use a 5 liter of Mineral engine oii vs a 5 liter of Fully Synthetic engine oil. Which can suspend more soot if both are 5 litre?

Or are you a cheapo salesman saying your 5 liter FS can hold more soot? You can defies physic?
If that ur reason then why newer car (x70, cx5 for example) required 5w40 FS oil from service recommended by proton/mazda

This post has been edited by ayamxxx: Today, 08:09 PM
e-lite
post Today, 03:30 PM

Casual
306 posts

You must be a Fully Synthetic oil salesman pushing your oil. If you are so smart, then answer me this.

One of the reason to change engine oil is contamination from combustion. For example, soot that need to be suspended in the engine oil.

You use a 5 liter of Mineral engine oii vs a 5 liter of Fully Synthetic engine oil. Which can suspend more soot if both are 5 litre?

Or are you a cheapo salesman saying your 5 liter FS can hold more soot? You can defies physic?
Hahahha, Super Troll. Suddenly I got dragged into this devil.gif rclxms.gif

My favorite quote “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." icon_rolleyes.gif
e-lite
post Today, 03:45 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 2 2020, 10:54 PM)
so you saying, Lotus did not assist in the engine development?

And are you real since you haven't shown us your official IC?
QUOTE(touristking @ Jul 3 2020, 03:27 PM)
I wouldn't worry too much about those. Scania turbo charged huge truck using mineral oil 15W40 can extended oil change interval of at least 60,000 km before changing oil. So tiny Proton, no problem.

Sorry touristking, I will not have a discussion with you like perhaps other members like Quazacolt will. The quotes in bold is just to show you what a troll you are.

If you have any studies published in peer-reviewed journals like SAE, JASO or even a newsletter from Popular Mechanics, Consumer Reports, Blackstone Labs, then I will have a discussion on the findings of those scientists or researchers.

Without that, sorry you can post all you want. Perhaps some of the admins here will soon take notice and take action against you innocent.gif icon_idea.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th July 2020 - 09:29 PM