10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Malaysian Jihadist in Syria, fighting holy war to be closer to Allah

views

Balaclava
post Aug 3 2014, 09:38 AM

5-Star Swagger
941 posts

breed more, then most of them go fight in holy war to balance out the population. sounds legit.
SUSasynchronous
post Aug 3 2014, 09:54 AM

15 posts

Haha. Last time ktard questions why muslim no gip support to syria or iraqis shiah. Now this guy go jihad against assad you guys mark him as terrorist. So funny la these kapir
Guenhwyvar
post Aug 3 2014, 09:56 AM

Might be on tilt. Might be, I don't care.
1,667 posts

Atleast this fella went to fight and not just protest or step on israel's flag. rclxms.gif
fcbarcelona-my
post Aug 3 2014, 10:20 AM

Regular
1,109 posts

alhamdulillah...dia nmpak happy. kihkih
SUSGion
post Aug 3 2014, 10:27 AM

Getting Started
186 posts

when is his next plan to bomb in KL if polis threat his family to surrender himself back to malaysia hmm.gif
ZforZebra

Getting Started
166 posts

you can be closer to your religion god if u kill your enemy. bombing places. chopping heads off ..hmm hmm....sounds legit
SUSGion

Getting Started
186 posts

QUOTE(Guenhwyvar @ Aug 3 2014, 09:56 AM)
Atleast this fella went to fight and not just protest or step on israel's flag.  rclxms.gif
by the time we gonna see more explosion in KL cry.gif
Spectreoutreach
post Aug 3 2014, 10:30 AM

Enthusiast
856 posts

Should he survive and the group that he joined seize power at syria . He can become citizens plus lotsa incentives
spamfish
post Aug 3 2014, 11:32 AM

Getting Started
184 posts

QUOTE(weyyt @ Aug 3 2014, 03:19 AM)
Admitting to being 'jahil' or ignorant during his younger life, he came to believe that fighting for a 'holy war' could bring him closer to Allah.
I wonder how does "Fighting / Killing" = Closer to Allah? Unless he died himself and go c him personally...

"I am sad and frustrated with the Malaysian government. They gave my details to the United States anti-terrorism centre. I don't think I will be able to return to Malaysia," he said.

"They may put me in the jail for 30 years. They can do anything to me, but don't ever disturb my family. If they do, I will know what to do," he warned, without elaborating.[/b]
First he go there to "help" his muslim brothers. Due to his action, he put / implicated his family and friends in trouble. Then he goes threatening to "revenge" on his muslim brother's in Malaysia. How does this translate into "helping" umat muslim?? kinda oxy-moronic and personalised "Syok sendiri" ideology.
SUSitanium
post Aug 3 2014, 11:47 AM

I brake very late.
762 posts

Bagus tu, dah migrate pon....sebab dia tak suka mehsia letew.
feynman
post Aug 3 2014, 11:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
4,774 posts

He's going to enjoice kok meat sandwich from Big Bob at Gitmo...
SUSNight Fox
post Aug 3 2014, 12:08 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

More to getting far from Allah S.W.T
SUSjaymansion
post Aug 3 2014, 12:12 PM

27 posts

4k fans...that's why I always say they are in big numbers...some extremist taliban even have more than 20k facebook fans....this is malaysia.....again...someone prove me wrong pls
dinnor
post Aug 3 2014, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

We are not your enemy. You are not our enemy. Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred gives violence. That is the equation. In the age of information ignorance is a choice.

Thank you
A Muslim
Avex
post Aug 3 2014, 12:18 PM

On my way
559 posts

apa lagi, jom beramai-ramai pergi Syria lawan. Jadi mat hero, letupkanlah diri kau kat sana
andriel
post Aug 3 2014, 12:41 PM

Justin Jibber
623 posts

U go Syria kill fellow Muslims for what?
Go la Palestine kill Israeli troops.

That's real jihad.
kendo88
post Aug 3 2014, 12:42 PM

45 posts

"They may put me in the jail for 30 years. They can do anything to me, but don't ever disturb my family. If they do, I will know what to do," he warned, without elaborating.

Such as killing msian police officers or military people? Or planting a bomb and killing more innocent malaysians just to get his message across?

But its ooooook, its done in the name of religion. If the same uztaz told him to hurt his family somewhere down the road in the name of god, i bet he has no prob doing it.
Zaryl
post Aug 3 2014, 12:48 PM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

Matlamat menghalalkan cara

Oh wai-
kucingmainan
post Aug 3 2014, 12:55 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

QUOTE(andriel @ Aug 3 2014, 12:41 PM)
U go Syria kill fellow Muslims for what?
Go la Palestine kill Israeli troops.

That's real jihad.
he got state the reason on why they cant enter palestine just yet. in his FB page iinm.
yuuhi
post Aug 3 2014, 01:01 PM

14 posts

"I left everything in Malaysia. I sold the properties my parents left for me when I was 17. I divided them among my siblings and took RM35,000 with me."

>at least he showed signs of thinking this through, unlike some supposedly brave jihadist, yang nak pergi perang but menipu mak bapak cakap nak study dekat arab. yang ada famili tak tinggal harta untuk anak bini, main tinggal aje untuk buat bom.

"They may put me in the jail for 30 years. They can do anything to me, but don't ever disturb my family. If they do, I will know what to do," he warned, without elaborating.

>only imbeciles say such things.

Ahmad Salman denied having links to terrorist organisations.

> such foolishness. you can deny, but i wonder if he even knows the true objective of the group he joined.

Finding a Malaysian in Syria may be difficult but not impossible as a growing number of Malaysians share Ahmad Salman’s jihad vision.

His personal blog has attracted more than 4,000 fans and there are Malaysians frequently consulting him about participating in the jihad in Syria.

> imbeciles. why do they insist on solving conflicts using violence?

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.49    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:20 PM