Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SAROWIN IR Extender over HDMI cable - NEW!, Best For Hidden HDMI Source Device!!!

mplace
post Aug 2 2014, 03:05 PM, updated 5y ago

26 posts

user posted image
user posted image

Model : HDEX003M1
The IR extender can extend IR signal by the CEC channel of the HDMI port. You can control the IR
Signal source device by using the received IR (infrared) signal on the IR Receiver, best for hidden source device with HDMI port.

Features
• It can control the IR Signal source device by using the received IR (infrared) signal by the IR Receiver.
• IR extend distance is up to 20m ( it depends on the quality and length of the HDMI cable)
• Control: To choose the CEC/IR extends function by manual (it needs to put the two IR adapter switch to IR status.
• MAX operation current :15ma
• Easy install & operation
• Power free

Operating and Connecting
1. To use one HDMI Cable to connect the two IR adapter HDMI input female port.
2. To connect one of the two IR adapter Output port with the HD Source, the other IR adapter Output port to connect with the display.
3. To connect one IR adapter with the IR-RX port
4. To connect the other IR adapter with the IR-TX port

Standard Package
- 1 TX IR Eye
- 1 RX IR Eye
- 1 TX adapter
- 1 RX adapter

Visit Your Nearest Dealer Here[/size]

More SAROWIN Product At Here:
user posted image SAROWIN Professional Full Range HDMI Extender With IR (Suitable for Any HDMI Source, especially on your HD satelite decoder with IR control on receiver function)
user posted image SAROWIN Version1.3/1.4 HDMI Splitter/Switcher/Matrix/Converter/Repeater/Extender/Cable
user posted image SAROWIN Full Range High Performance HDMI / Toslink / RCA / Component / S-video / LAN / VGA Cables
user posted image SAROWIN HDMI Converter (RCA to HDMI / DVI to HDMI / VGA to HDMI / USB to HDMI / HDMI to VGA)
user posted imageSAROWIN Wall Plated HDMI Extender (HDMI Extender Comes with Wall Plate and IR Built-in)
user posted image SAROWIN Anti UV/Glare Plasma/LCD Screen Protector (Protect and Avoid Glaring For Your Plasma/LCD)
user posted image SAROWIN SR12 5.8G Wireless AV Transmitter (Made In Taiwan, 150 meters, Extended IR On Receiver) NEW![/color]

user posted image

"Like" Our Facebook Page to Stay Tune With The Latest Product Promotion!!!

This post has been edited by mplace: Aug 2 2014, 03:16 PM
setoyo
post Aug 2 2014, 08:02 PM

Luv MySeLF!
838 posts

Hai there bro,

Just pm you and made the payment already....

Looking forward for this great device....
mplace
post Aug 3 2014, 10:17 AM

26 posts

QUOTE(setoyo @ Aug 2 2014, 08:02 PM)
Hai there bro,

Just pm you and made the payment already....

Looking forward for this great device....
Thanks bro, noted and will send out item on Monday once office open.
setoyo
post Aug 5 2014, 03:15 PM

Luv MySeLF!
838 posts

Received mine today, tq
Nitrous
post May 27 2016, 11:49 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(mplace @ Aug 2 2014, 03:05 PM)
Model : HDEX003M1
The IR extender can extend IR signal by the CEC channel of the HDMI port. You can control the IR
Signal source device by using the received IR (infrared) signal on the IR Receiver, best for hidden source device with HDMI port.
mplace Can I ask, can this HDEX003M1 IR Extender work together with a HDMI Extender via Cat6/Cat5?
I am using a Sarowin HDMI Extender via Cat6 to view Astro channels upstairs, with the Astro box located downstairs. I want to control the Astro box downstairs (currently not able to) using this IR Extender from upstairs via the HDMI Cat6 extender. If this works with the HDMI extender, it would be great.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.49    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:48 PM