Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> hankook tyre

views

vinnyming
post Sep 12 2019, 08:45 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

Mati lah....My Bezza came with Hankook Kinergy EX. I'm gonna die icon_question.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif
vinnyming
post Sep 15 2019, 12:47 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(6UE5T @ Sep 15 2019, 12:59 AM)
Then change it la. Lol.
But it's still new!
Just saying la, a lot of you guys dissing on the tire, but it also depends on how you drive.
Take everything with a pinch of salt, if you drive like a hooligan, any tire also not safe la.
Everyone dissing the tire like going to die or crash anytime like that hmm.gif hmm.gif
vinnyming
post Sep 15 2019, 03:33 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(6UE5T @ Sep 15 2019, 01:26 PM)
Hahaha but you're one who said going to die ma. Lol. Anyway then pakai dulu lor, until maybe 50% then only change. Just try to drive more careful lor.
Yes yes! That's what I'm trying to say. Hahaha, sorry my first reply was actually a bit of sarcasm. Yeah, drive safe. Good practice. These days too many people zooming on the road
vinnyming
post Sep 15 2019, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(Professor Factass @ Sep 15 2019, 03:19 PM)
Honestly its not as bad as people say it is. Decent performance for especially if you can find it cheap. Better than Goodyear and Silverstone. I used them and they were fine. I'd say even better than my previous Continental CC5. Better resistance to aquaplaning than the CC5. I mean the CC5 was absolute garbage compared to Kinergy EX.

People who say they are bad never experienced even worst tyres like those weird brands from China, Thailand tyres. To name a few, Deestone, Westlake, Linglong, Farroad, Saferich, Joyroad and all of the other crap brands.
Thanks for the input man! I've experienced CC6 which is not bad I must say. Quiet, but not silent. However the wear is a bit higher. My own opinion after usage that is.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0387sec    2.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 08:38 PM