> Terrible news for Palestinian as ISIS pledge help

views

TSrobertngo
post Aug 1 2014, 09:45 AM, updated 10y ago

Look at all my stars!!
4,027 posts

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gaza-crisis-isis-...ic-jews-1459190

user posted image

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) has told the Palestinian people that it is "only a matter of time" before they reach Palestine to join the fight against "barbaric Jews".

The Islamic militant group, who last month announced a "Caliphate" straddling the Iraqi-Syrian border and renamed themselves the Islamic State, released the provocative statement on an Isis-affiliated Twitter account.

"It is only matter of time and patience before it [Islamic State] reaches Palestine to fight the barbaric Jews and kill those of them hiding behind the gharqad trees - the trees of the Jews," the statement read.

The group said it would do "everything within its means" to continue the fight against any obstacle on the way to "Palestine", alluding to the Middle Eastern territory before the creation of the State of Israel in 1948.

"As for the massacres taking place in Gaza against the Muslim men, women and children, then the Islamic State will do everything within its means to continue striking down every apostate who stands as an obstacle on its paths towards Palestine," the group said.

The group and its "Caliph", Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, have faced criticism from some quarters for not coming to the aid of Palestinian civilians being killed in the Israeli Defense Forces' Operation Protective Edge in Gaza.

The comments issued was not to be taken lightly as the group do not offer "empty" words like other Arab nations who speak and do not act, the statement said.

"It is not the manner of the Islamic State to throw empty, dry and hypocritical words of condemnation and condolences like the Arab tawaghit do in the UN and Arab League."

The group stormed across Iraq, capturing key Sunni cities such as Mosul and forcing more than a million people to flee their homes, according to the United Nations.

The UN claims 225,178 Palestinians are now taking refuge in 86 shelters while the Gaza health ministry said 1,364 Palestinians have been killed, 315 of those children.

The Israeli military has confirmed the deaths of 56 soldiers while two Israeli civilians and one Thai national have also been killed in the conflict.
nearlee
post Aug 1 2014, 09:46 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

user posted image

SUSFindingGamerWife
post Aug 1 2014, 09:47 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

Weak tanks. i bet they die in 3 RPG hits and a single tank round.

I think they are overconfident cuz they kill iraqi weaksauce tanks (i mean, iraq tanks are so weak a single attack chopper can probably single handedly kill 100-120 iraqi tanks)

once american tanks come in, the whole isis army will fall to a single american medium tank.
SUSbananajoe
post Aug 1 2014, 09:48 AM

PhotoPhag
661 posts

Ww3 gonna start in Middle earth.
meteoraniac
post Aug 1 2014, 09:48 AM

Regular
1,099 posts

Israel would obliterate them in minutes...
Wassupman
post Aug 1 2014, 09:49 AM

Enthusiast
722 posts

finally... cant wait for more casualty.. particularly the dumb ones...
cracksys
post Aug 1 2014, 09:51 AM

I'm a Vault Dweller!!
3,668 posts

QUOTE(FindingGamerWife @ Aug 1 2014, 09:47 AM)

I think they are overconfident cuz they kill iraqi weaksauce tanks (i mean, iraq tanks are so weak a single attack chopper can probably single handedly kill 100-120 iraqi tanks)

once american tanks come in, the whole isis army will fall to a single american medium tank.
fuh, macam main heliwar dekat ipad ye bang?
JoeYoung
post Aug 1 2014, 09:54 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

Respect ISIS.
At least they walk the talk (hopefully), Instead of some here @hashtag this and that, boycott, jew of east BS
MCBFUHO
post Aug 1 2014, 09:55 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

Agree once those military superpowers who is pissed at ISIS stepped in they will be obliterated into dusts (especially those who have recently pissed by fanatics) China was bombed, particularly in Xinjiang province and China is known to have little to no regards to non-citizen lifes more over terrorists. Russia was bombed as well, if they step in its gonna be iron fists. Meanwhile US will have their "talks" and other "issues" to consider.
metalslug

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(JoeYoung @ Aug 1 2014, 09:54 AM)
Respect ISIS.
At least they walk the talk (hopefully), Instead of some here @hashtag this and that, boycott, jew of east BS
respect ISIS? have you watch how ISIS killing iraqi soldiers?
andriel

Justin Jibber
623 posts

Hope those /k/ boycott peeps go join the war.
Time to walk the talk. Remember to post update here too.
bengang13

On my way
624 posts

really hope they attack israel...
anantha92

38 posts

QUOTE(FindingGamerWife @ Aug 1 2014, 08:47 AM)

And 1 missile is all it takes to take down a helicopter. Don't forget that Syria has S-400 Russian missile defence system, which is far more advanced than Iron Dome. Russian missile tech is number 1 right now
river.sand
post Aug 1 2014, 09:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,788 posts

QUOTE(metalslug @ Aug 1 2014, 09:55 AM)
Iraqi soldiers = Syiah
TSrobertngo
post Aug 1 2014, 09:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,027 posts

QUOTE(bengang13 @ Aug 1 2014, 09:55 AM)
really hope they attack israel...
that would be the worst thing that can happen to palestinian
JoeYoung
post Aug 1 2014, 09:57 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(metalslug @ Aug 1 2014, 09:55 AM)
Sorry bro, sarcasm mode

have you watched how Jews killed Palestinian ?
bengang13
post Aug 1 2014, 09:58 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(robertngo @ Aug 1 2014, 09:57 AM)
that would be the worst thing that can happen to palestinian
yeap..thats why i don;t know if hamas and this isis know what they are doing..

their tangan gatal, the kids and mothers in Palestine suffer. good job
MCBFUHO
post Aug 1 2014, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

I really dont understand islam as a whole, where you have syiah and sunni who is amazingly pissed at each other. Yet they are pissed at every other religion as a whole.

Why a mind to enlighten, i dont mean disrespect. I am just confused with the stand of islams internationally.
ik3da
post Aug 1 2014, 10:00 AM

Poisoned, broken, and definitely poorer.
545 posts

Great, another "We found a group of militants shooting at Israelis, we are sending >9000 missiles to stop them" reason for Israel to blast Palestine folks to kingdom come.
SUSmemekfalui
post Aug 1 2014, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
245 posts

On the way....on the way......

Next year baru sampai kot laugh.gif

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.68    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:53 PM