Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Prostitute and Love, Prostitute and Love

views

TSkzv3697
post Jul 14 2014, 09:30 PM, updated 10y ago

41 posts

Hi everyone...today i wana ask.... actually im having a serious long distance relationship...im a guy..sometimes.... im dry...i dont want to fall in love with other girls anymore...she is the one i wana spend my rest of my life with her..but sometimes...u know...guy...horny...feel like waa hv sex...just sex...no love involve...may i know whats ur opinion??
Jegane
post Jul 14 2014, 09:36 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

sad guy like u will fall in love with a prostitude if u r not careful.
TSkzv3697
post Jul 14 2014, 09:36 PM

41 posts

hahaha...wont..i just like their boobs.... x.thats all... xD
one2ka4
post Jul 14 2014, 09:37 PM

Casual
436 posts

pic please
TSkzv3697
post Jul 14 2014, 09:42 PM

41 posts

LOL... no la...sometimes i dont mind doing something bad...but sometimes...feel guilty...so .... ><..no pic la..><
tobleronesss
post Jul 14 2014, 09:50 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

I'm not a guy but real man should know how to control his lust

also, if you really love your partner as what you claim you do, please don't spread sexual diseases to her, be responsible please. you're a man no one needs to tell you that but i'm still gonna tell you that
TSkzv3697
post Jul 14 2014, 09:53 PM

41 posts

hahaha..... there is a condom rite??? xD
dalovew
post Jul 14 2014, 10:20 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(kzv3697 @ Jul 14 2014, 09:30 PM)
Hi everyone...today i wana ask.... actually im having a serious long distance relationship...im a guy..sometimes.... im dry...i dont want to fall in love with other girls anymore...she is the one i wana spend my rest of my life with her..but sometimes...u know...guy...horny...feel like waa hv sex...just sex...no love involve...may i know whats ur opinion??
You need to know that temporary pleasure is not worth the lifelong pain, and trust issues that follow - it is just not worth it. There are no two ways about it, you must decide before temptation comes to do right by your loved one and not allow yourself to give away such a valuable part of yourself to someone other than the person whom you are willing to commit the rest of your life to.

Consider the consequences of sleeping with some other girl who is not your wife, and you will find that it is a huge price to pay.
lilmiaoz
post Jul 14 2014, 11:35 PM

0 posts

What if your gf is having the same thoughts as you?
And she actually does it with some random dude.
Can you accept that?
Sophiera
post Jul 14 2014, 11:45 PM

Sophtopus
706 posts

Don't dig your own grave.

If you pass a disease to your woman, you'll regret it forever.
wertty
post Jul 15 2014, 12:52 AM

Getting Started
148 posts

Ons is what u need

But its no walk in the park unless u r in russia brows.gif

enmavel
post Jul 15 2014, 01:17 AM

Getting Started
159 posts

If u r horny ... Fap

Free of charge, free of STD
yokoloco
post Jul 15 2014, 01:19 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

just cheong la. got condom bah
enmavel
post Jul 15 2014, 01:24 AM

Getting Started
159 posts

Another way to control ur lust

Think of ur mother

- would u break her heart knowing her son has stoop so low to solicit a prostitute?
- Cantonese: Jin dou hey kiu kai

- remember how she used to bathe u to keep u clean ?
- now u failed her by using ur penis to submerge into an orifice full of unknown juices leftover by strangers

Good job TS

Ur parents must be proud

nazrul90
post Jul 15 2014, 02:43 AM

Getting Started
294 posts

QUOTE(kzv3697 @ Jul 14 2014, 09:36 PM)
hahaha...wont..i just like their boobs.... x.thats all... xD
so much contradict in your sentences

she is the one i wana spend my rest of my life with her
ah_suknat
post Jul 15 2014, 03:22 AM

whoooooooooooooop
5,170 posts

Use ur hand.

Or you can do like me, save the cheong money and buy her plane ticket back home instead, then you can piap her How many times you want.

I did on her 1 week Sem break, she stayed in my rented apartment and in average we 3 times a day.she didnt tell her parents she came back. Look how much money saved.

This post has been edited by ah_suknat: Jul 15 2014, 03:25 AM
lewiszen
post Jul 15 2014, 05:15 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

Where's one? What is the experience like?
mumeichan
post Jul 15 2014, 07:44 PM

4,152 posts

Not everyone is meant for long term relationships. You must be blind not to see how many divorce cases there are. Plus there are many more suffering from unsatisfying relationships while married.

From the start already you've these thoughts, you think some Chinese sayings is gonna make them go away?
Blofeld
post Jul 15 2014, 07:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,455 posts

Make sure you wear condoms and have a blood test regularly.
rawrkun
post Jul 15 2014, 11:16 PM

Casual
316 posts

right hand/left hand can liaoo
zenix
post Jul 16 2014, 01:32 AM

Pirate Captain
6,149 posts

u can do this.

TSkzv3697
post Jul 16 2014, 03:07 AM

41 posts

QUOTE(zenix @ Jul 16 2014, 01:32 AM)
u can do this.
do wat??
hirano
post Jul 16 2014, 08:27 AM

凸(`△´#)
3,260 posts

mobileapps stop giving bad advise. Being a man doesnt give you any excuse to cheat on gf, emotionally or physically.

This post has been edited by hirano: Jul 16 2014, 08:27 AM
iMaxJ
post Jul 16 2014, 09:29 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

Hahaha, is she really is the ONE?? Looks like not...Since u still have this kind of thoughts...Be commited bro...Do sumthing else...Play sport...Hangout with friend ka if u suddenly get horny...Get it out of ur system...And talk to her constantly...Just to see if u love her for love or lust...If is it for lust...Find sumbody closela...Easier...Or else...Cepat2la kawin...Looks like cannot tahan oledi, hihihihihi
ck_boon
post Jul 16 2014, 09:41 AM

Regular
1,882 posts

QUOTE(kzv3697 @ Jul 14 2014, 10:30 PM)
u have fingers right? u cant use ur finger u mean? macam ni pun tak boleh tahan, memang tak boleh guna punya budak
wangpr
post Jul 16 2014, 09:43 AM

Enthusiast
756 posts

Trust me, dont find prostitute or spa gal...... they might have disease or AIDS...

Better find a sex buddy ..... No string attach ...
SUScrewl227
post Jul 16 2014, 11:09 AM

Getting Started
85 posts

QUOTE(wangpr @ Jul 16 2014, 09:43 AM)
Trust me, dont find prostitute or spa gal...... they might have disease or AIDS...

or let achik find you.
mobileapps
post Jul 16 2014, 11:32 AM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ Jul 16 2014, 08:27 AM)
mobileapps stop giving bad advise. Being a man doesnt give you any excuse to cheat on gf, emotionally or physically.
lust and desire even a god cannot resist, what more a mortal man?

the man will either stray and go for a new girlfriend and dump her, or he goes for no strings attached paid flings with security and hygiene in mind, and maintains the relationship.

dont put your moral over logical solution. morality is subjective.

QUOTE(wangpr @ Jul 16 2014, 09:43 AM)

sex buddy even worse, she could have slept with many men like a whore, and no follow SOP, so more chance to get STDs and AIDs... plus sex buddy tend to lead to emotional bonding.... sure break
zenix
post Jul 16 2014, 01:41 PM

Pirate Captain
6,149 posts

QUOTE(kzv3697 @ Jul 16 2014, 03:07 AM)
do wat??
click on the link
skloda
post Jul 16 2014, 01:42 PM

Keep Calm , You Only Live Once
1,857 posts

QUOTE(tobleronesss @ Jul 14 2014, 09:50 PM)

also, if you really love your partner as what you claim you do, please don't spread sexual diseases to her, be responsible please. you're a man no one needs to tell you that but i'm still gonna tell you that
wub.gif wub.gif
yokoloco
post Jul 16 2014, 01:48 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(mobileapps @ Jul 16 2014, 11:32 AM)

the man will either stray and go for a new girlfriend and dump her, or he goes for no strings attached paid flings with security and hygiene in mind, and maintains the relationship.

sex buddy even worse, she could have slept with many men like a whore, and no follow SOP, so more chance to get STDs and AIDs... plus sex buddy tend to lead to emotional bonding.... sure break
i agree actually.
how is a ONS safer than a proper paid service? ONS girl can sleep with you over a few drinks and might come back and bite you in the future. Paid service is a one time procedure. the worker themselves are more afraid of you giving them something instead. of course, dont go find those cheap places. if you willing to pay, pay a bit more.
Malaysian2020
post Jul 16 2014, 01:58 PM

5 posts

TS is in a long distance relationship right?

Ask yourself this.
Can you accept it if you found out your GF also did what you want to do now?

The same goes for all you guys discussing which is better or safer. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Malaysian2020: Jul 16 2014, 02:00 PM
Encik Aduka
post Jul 16 2014, 02:03 PM

Getting Started
109 posts

Please no prostitute please.

Call 0122354452 Mary.
Pijal
post Jul 16 2014, 04:33 PM

21 posts

you can divert your lust by doing other things in your life such as focusing on your career or study, hang out with friends, spend more time with your family, or maybe having a deep conversation with your love one (through skype, messenger, etc) and expressing how you really missed her by your side? you see, love is not just about sex, its more than that.. its about respect, give and take, honesty.. if you really love her then all of these things should be already in your mind..

i wouldnt suggest you to go to the no string attached thingy because you might get addicted to it no matter how safe it is... and might cause you a relationship prob if she ever finds out.. sorry to say this but from what i see you just want something to make yourself forget on the problem you face temporarily.. you should stand up and fight for it
hirano
post Jul 16 2014, 04:53 PM

凸(`△´#)
3,260 posts

QUOTE(mobileapps @ Jul 16 2014, 11:32 AM)

Your god is different than mine, so that is invalid statement. Man can resist the temptation. Question is only if you want or not. So weak ah?

If relationship is maintain while the man needs to resort doing with other women, what a kesian relationship that is. It wont last long.

Logical solution is you go travel to find your gf is she's somewhere in malaysia, fap with your hand to release, or break. Much better than your betrayal behind her back.

And well, have fun when your gf cheats on you as well, if u want to stick to your stupid solution above.
mobileapps
post Jul 16 2014, 05:49 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(yokoloco @ Jul 16 2014, 01:48 PM)
i agree actually.
how is a ONS safer than a proper paid service? ONS girl can sleep with you over a few drinks and might come back and bite you in the future. Paid service is a one time procedure. the worker themselves are more afraid of you giving them something instead.  of course, dont go find those cheap places. if you willing to pay, pay a bit more.
if pay 200 and above in some hotel, u get free whole day use of their facilities like spa, gym, movie, free flow food also. not bad la to destress. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Malaysian2020 @ Jul 16 2014, 01:58 PM)
TS is in a long distance relationship right?

Ask yourself this.
Can you accept it if you found out your GF also did what you want to do now?

The same goes for all you guys discussing which is better or safer. tongue.gif
the GF also must not tell if she curi makan. so both can happy happy be together, let the skeletons stay in closet brows.gif

QUOTE(Encik Aduka @ Jul 16 2014, 02:03 PM)

Call 0122354452 Mary.
laugh.gif so hows Mary? ketat dan sendat? got FR report?

QUOTE(Pijal @ Jul 16 2014, 04:33 PM)
you can divert your lust by doing other things in your life such as focusing on your career or study, hang out with friends, spend more time with your family, or maybe having a deep conversation with your love one (through skype, messenger, etc) and expressing how you really missed her by your side? you see, love is not just about sex, its more than that.. its about respect, give and take, honesty.. if you really love her then all of these things should be already in your mind..

i wouldnt suggest you to go to the no string attached thingy because you might get addicted to it no matter how safe it is... and might cause you a relationship prob if she ever finds out.. sorry to say this but from what i see you just want something to make yourself forget on the problem you face temporarily.. you should stand up and fight for it
if man can divert lust, prostitution wont be the oldest profession in the world. lol

QUOTE(hirano @ Jul 16 2014, 04:53 PM)
Your god is different than mine, so that is invalid statement. Man can resist the temptation. Question is only if you want or not. So weak ah?

If relationship is maintain while the man needs to resort doing with other women, what a kesian relationship that is. It wont last long.

Logical solution is you go travel to find your gf is she's somewhere in malaysia,  fap with your hand to release, or break. Much better than your betrayal behind her back.

And well, have fun when your gf cheats on you as well, if u want to stick to your stupid solution above.
Man is indeed weak la. thats why prostitution has been there for many thousands of years liao

back then, if men dont have prostitute, they marry more than one. even the old abrahamic religions allow it. but can modern woman now allow it? cannot right? so your religion also suck balls hyprocrite la, amoi. laugh.gif

gf cheats also i don mind la. as long as end of day, come back together, no problem.
wanna cheat, cheat safely and properly. thats all la, amoi.

Kingsfield
post Jul 16 2014, 08:30 PM

9 posts

fleshlight solve everything..
TSkzv3697
post Jul 17 2014, 01:03 AM

41 posts

QUOTE(Encik Aduka @ Jul 16 2014, 02:03 PM)

Call 0122354452 Mary.
LOL LOL...agent number??xD
TSkzv3697
post Jul 17 2014, 01:04 AM

41 posts

hahaha..... thanks for all the nice comment... xD
TSkzv3697
post Jul 17 2014, 01:05 AM

41 posts

QUOTE(mobileapps @ Jul 16 2014, 05:49 PM)
if pay 200 and above in some hotel, u get free whole day use of their facilities like spa, gym, movie, free flow food also. not bad la to destress.  laugh.gif
the GF also must not tell if she curi makan. so both can happy happy be together, let the skeletons stay in closet  brows.gif
laugh.gif  so hows Mary? ketat dan sendat? got FR report?
if man can divert lust, prostitution wont be the oldest profession in the world. lol
Man is indeed weak la. thats why prostitution has been there for many thousands of years liao

back then, if men dont have prostitute, they marry more than one. even the old abrahamic religions allow it. but can modern woman now allow it? cannot right? so your religion also suck balls hyprocrite la, amoi.  laugh.gif

gf cheats also i don mind la. as long as end of day, come back together, no problem.
wanna cheat, cheat safely and properly. thats all la, amoi.
u seem like very experience..u had been into my situation befre??
zedyll
post Jul 17 2014, 08:35 AM

Getting Started
193 posts

buy cucumber.....oh wai....this is serious kopitiam. doh.gif
Pijal
post Jul 17 2014, 08:59 AM

21 posts

You can if you want to.. the thing is, most men DON'T WANT to.. you act based on what you think.. this might get off topic a little bit but honestly i wouldn't call prostitution a profession.. majority of prostitute are doing it because they are being forced to.. this is actually a discrimination towards women

back then, if men dont have prostitute, they marry more than one. even the old abrahamic religions allow it. but can modern woman now allow it? cannot right? so your religion also suck balls hyprocrite la, amoi.  laugh.gif
marriage and prostitution are two different things. one should understand the true purpose of marriage that its not just about sex.. its about responsibility, support, love, etc.. and there are a lot of reason why abrahamic religion allows it... prostitution is merely just a way to enjoy your lust

This post has been edited by Pijal: Jul 17 2014, 09:04 AM
mobileapps
post Jul 17 2014, 10:48 AM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(kzv3697 @ Jul 17 2014, 01:05 AM)
u seem like very experience..u had been into my situation befre??
engaging women? they engage me more la brows.gif

QUOTE(Pijal @ Jul 17 2014, 08:59 AM)
You can if you want to.. the thing is, most men DON'T WANT to.. you act based on what you think.. this might get off topic a little bit but honestly i wouldn't call prostitution a profession.. majority of prostitute are doing it because they are being forced to.. this is actually a discrimination towards women

Majority of men WANT TO. thats why demand is so high.

majority of prostitute in malaysia? i dont know the statistics. but from what i see in reputable outlets, these are doing it willingly. heck, they even go back china for 1 month holiday. When their period arrives, its their week off holiday makan minum sight seeing all over malaysia.

local girls also go into this as freelance escort. some even get money by posing nude in hotel room. or in their lingerie so men can masturbate to their photos. if pay more they have sex too.

marriage and prostitution are two different things. one should understand the true purpose of marriage that its not just about sex.. its about responsibility, support, love, etc.. and there are a lot of reason why abrahamic religion allows it... prostitution is merely just a way to enjoy your lust
because women are messy creatures. just satisfy the lust, pay money, cabut. good business deal.

marriages in the past also, then women are treated like slaves. seen but not heard. the men go fling with prostitutes also the wives cant do anything, because they cant work and earn much money to survive.
vvnchow
post Jul 17 2014, 10:55 AM

48 posts

QUOTE(zenix @ Jul 16 2014, 02:32 AM)
u can do this.
I cant stop laughing laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Pijal
post Jul 17 2014, 11:22 AM

21 posts

QUOTE(mobileapps @ Jul 17 2014, 10:48 AM)
I think you misinterpret my sentence. I'm stating that most men choose NOT to control their lust, thus your statement.

majority of prostitute in malaysia? i dont know the statistics. but from what i see in reputable outlets, these are doing it willingly. heck, they even go back china for 1 month holiday. When their period arrives, its their week off holiday makan minum sight seeing all over malaysia.

local girls also go into this as freelance escort. some even get money by posing nude in hotel room. or in their lingerie so men can masturbate to their photos. if pay more they have sex too.
I am aware that there are women who do it willingly, let them do what they want, I rest my case. But I'm taking an example on those have to do it unwillingly, the underground ones. Those are crimes and discrimination towards women. But we are not here to talk about the issue of prostitution.

because women are messy creatures. just satisfy the lust, pay money, cabut. good business deal.
This is why we should have mutual respect among men and women. I'll let women to judge you on this.

marriages in the past also, then women are treated like slaves. seen but not heard. the men go fling with prostitutes also the wives cant do anything, because they cant work and earn much money to survive.
Still, it doesn't proves that marriage = prostitution. Again, it's a men's problem of controlling their lusts which creating more problems

So, backkkkkkkkk to the original topic, we're here just to express our opinion so that it can help TS to make a decision. I have my own opinions and you have yours so I have agreed to disagree. It's up to TS decide. What say you?

mobileapps
post Jul 17 2014, 11:39 AM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(Pijal @ Jul 17 2014, 11:22 AM)
I think you misinterpret my sentence. I'm stating that most men choose NOT to control their lust, thus your statement.
I am aware that there are women who do it willingly, let them do what they want, I rest my case. But I'm taking an example on those have to do it unwillingly, the underground ones. Those are crimes and discrimination towards women. But we are not here to talk about the issue of prostitution.

Never go for the underground ones. Even if wanna cheong, cheongsters must cheong responsibly and not cause stress, or disrespect to the lady. And never go into underground ones coz one can get robbed, and encouraging forced slavery. that is bad.
This is why we should have mutual respect among men and women. I'll let women to judge you on this.

how to have mutual respect when some women are worse than a biitch?

Still, it doesn't proves that marriage = prostitution. Again, it's a men's problem of controlling their lusts which creating more problems

It proves religion of old allows it...in context to whoever that used religion earlier. doh.gif
Thats why legalize prostitution, less lustful problem.

So, backkkkkkkkk to the original topic, we're here just to express our opinion so that it can help TS to make a decision. I have my own opinions and you have yours so I have agreed to disagree. It's up to TS decide. What say you?
Of course its up to him to decide la. We are not his slave master, even though i am lusting to enslave him to come and wash my car and cut my grass, for being a wuss
Marcus95
post Jul 17 2014, 12:12 PM

ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪꜱꜱᴇᴜr
628 posts

QUOTE(lilmiaoz @ Jul 14 2014, 11:35 PM)
Can you accept that?
TS think THIS
cikalakacikaci
post Jul 17 2014, 03:22 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(tobleronesss @ Jul 14 2014, 10:50 PM)

hiiii wub.gif
lewiszen
post Jul 17 2014, 03:57 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

Ask gf if it's ok?

and btw
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3205572
frequency
post Jul 17 2014, 11:13 PM

我要挑战十个!
2,552 posts

give us all ur money,we help you to safe keep all your money. You won't go cheong when you don't have money.

Don't worry we will give u RM10 per day to makan
beauwlf
post Jul 17 2014, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

Get a Fubu, practical solution for your situation

ReWeR
post Jul 17 2014, 11:36 PM

Foreveralone
1,715 posts

engaging women? they engage me more la  brows.gif

although u r trolling, but i kinda agree with your interpration, especially marriage is just another way to find sex slave in the past. (modern time is not of course)

QUOTE(cikalakacikaci @ Jul 17 2014, 03:22 PM)
hiiii  wub.gif
no stalking in LYN vmad.gif

tongue.gif
zenix
post Jul 18 2014, 12:09 AM

Pirate Captain
6,149 posts

QUOTE(vvnchow @ Jul 17 2014, 10:55 AM)
I cant stop laughing  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
thumbup.gif

QUOTE(frequency @ Jul 17 2014, 11:13 PM)
give us all ur money,we help you to safe keep all your money. You won't go cheong when you don't have money.
Don't worry we will give u RM10 per day to makan
i notice those loyal men usually have daily allowances from the waifu.
just enough for lunch then go home for dinner.
no happy hour doh.gif
sexualpower
post Jul 18 2014, 01:45 AM

Regular
1,964 posts

when your heart is filled with love, there's no room for lust, as guys can only concentrate on 1 thing at a time...

first few weeks, it's almost impossible to think of sex with the girl you "like"

after that, if all the infatuation wears off and there's no love, then u get horny

conclusion: you don't love that girl... try to think of more choices... date other girls nearer to yourself instead as long term relationship are for those who have gone through many hurdles, certainly not for those that just started
SUSdinoxzkiller
post Jul 18 2014, 01:54 AM

Casual
309 posts

QUOTE(mobileapps @ Jul 17 2014, 11:48 AM)
engaging women? they engage me more la  brows.gif

go wash your brain pls doh.gif
mousqy
post Jul 18 2014, 03:50 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

ada wang ada amoi
jasonbourne222
post Jul 18 2014, 03:51 PM

Getting Started
242 posts

QUOTE(lilmiaoz @ Jul 14 2014, 11:35 PM)
Can you accept that?
damn.. rclxub.gif
lexiqa
post Jul 18 2014, 08:46 PM

On my way
525 posts

QUOTE(tobleronesss @ Jul 14 2014, 09:50 PM)

jerranceryu
post Jul 19 2014, 01:46 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

If u feel like boring with left /right hand, learn yoga,bent your body until your mouth can reach your cock,keep practising until you love yourself!
Noryume
post Jul 19 2014, 03:48 PM

Enthusiast
864 posts

Sorry bro, I bang your girl. You see she's lonely so I just help her out. But no worries, no string attached. You can have her back by the way. But tell her she can call me if she need any help.
Deimos Tel`Arin
post Jul 21 2014, 09:34 AM

The LYN Kondom Man
4,202 posts

careful yah.

play safe.

jangan kena STD.
andrewhtf
post Jul 21 2014, 01:40 PM

Regular
1,576 posts

Everytime u felt the urge to go find prostitutes, kasi settle it with your hand. Then put the money you would've spent for a pros, into the piggy bank jar.

Do that for one year. You would be surprised with the amount of money you would have in the jar. Then you can quickly buy your wedding ring and get married soon enuf.
kitzai
post Jul 21 2014, 01:54 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(mobileapps @ Jul 17 2014, 11:39 AM)
Never go for the underground ones. Even if wanna cheong, cheongsters must cheong responsibly and not cause stress, or disrespect to the lady. And never go into underground ones coz one can get robbed, and encouraging forced slavery. that is bad.

how to have mutual respect when some women are worse than a biitch?
It proves religion of old allows it...in context to whoever that used religion earlier.  doh.gif
Thats why legalize prostitution, less lustful problem.
Of course its up to him to decide la. We are not his slave master, even though i am lusting to enslave him to come and wash my car and cut my grass, for being a wuss
master mobileapps ... come back to light side u must nod.gif

all i can say is not all men into this kinda thingy but most of them are easily swayed by their surroundings/friends.

maraippo
post Jul 21 2014, 02:05 PM

~PoPoPoPoPo~
1,163 posts

QUOTE(rawrkun @ Jul 15 2014, 11:16 PM)
right hand/left hand can liaoo
icon_idea.gif thumbup.gif
mobileapps
post Jul 21 2014, 10:05 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(kitzai @ Jul 21 2014, 01:54 PM)
master mobileapps ... come back to light side u must  nod.gif

all i can say is not all men into this kinda thingy but most of them are easily swayed by their surroundings/friends.
if wanna think with the bird, think responsibly by cheonging responsibly nod.gif
samlee860407
post Jul 22 2014, 03:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,622 posts

the way mobileapps wrote it is so awesome, oh and also that shower 'girl' link.....
tomokomiki
post Jul 22 2014, 03:35 PM

Casual
324 posts

I like the idea of Friend with benefit(s). Find someone who understand the needs of basic instinct, and no string attached. Healthier.

This post has been edited by tomokomiki: Jul 22 2014, 03:42 PM
nicole.phang90
post Jul 22 2014, 03:38 PM

5 posts

if you already hv a gf.. better dont do something bad to her.. not good..
mobileapps
post Jul 22 2014, 06:34 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(andrewhtf @ Jul 21 2014, 01:40 PM)
Everytime u felt the urge to go find prostitutes, kasi settle it with your hand. Then put the money you would've spent for a pros, into the piggy bank jar.

Do that for one year. You would be surprised with the amount of money you would have in the jar. Then you can quickly buy your wedding ring and get married soon enuf.
or spend the money to go HK or china where the even hotter chics are and more cumworthy.
lolipoppers
post Jul 22 2014, 10:00 PM

23 posts

why no find a fubu? reign226 can guide you.
Penang_J
post Jul 23 2014, 12:26 PM

Getting Started
275 posts

there is no harm for you to try new thing, just make sure you wear durex, it protects 99.99% and prevent AIDS. Furthermore, it is cheaper than having an affair. No responsibility no obligation only some cash~

This post has been edited by Penang_J: Jul 23 2014, 12:26 PM
aiyah
post Jul 23 2014, 01:20 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(enmavel @ Jul 15 2014, 01:24 AM)
Another way to control ur lust

Think of ur mother

- would u break her heart knowing her son has stoop so low to solicit a prostitute?
- Cantonese: Jin dou hey kiu kai

- remember how she used to bathe u to keep u clean ?
- now u failed her by using ur penis to submerge into an orifice full of unknown juices leftover by strangers

Good job TS

Ur parents must be proud
many times, the d*** and the brain are totally North & South - different thinking and reasoning organs
aiyah
post Jul 23 2014, 01:24 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(mobileapps @ Jul 16 2014, 04:19 AM)
go do it la. 150 per hour only. no strings attached. just no licking her pusssy enough. and mandi before and after. follow SOP.

guilty also u have to bear it. don tell or u will hurt her more.
go proper chicken, they follow SOP. safer than going ONS with some random girl who never take precaution or hygiene.

as a man, if got lust, just go do it. better experience all u can then stop, than to go for gold diggers and become yr mistress then more worse...eat up yr time and money...ptuik...

chicken is best!
... yep totally agreed ! that lust feeling susah control one - a monk can also "chao foh "
Mr.7
post Jul 23 2014, 08:22 PM

Regular
1,242 posts

perhaps she's also feeling horny now fucuking some other guys there. who knows. just my 2 cents.
kingdomdemon
post Jul 24 2014, 11:12 AM

Enthusiast
897 posts

Get high keras pros, then high chance no STD and aids

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0342sec    0.51    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:21 PM