Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Proton MME (Waja, Gen 2)

views

pacer
post Mar 29 2007, 05:38 PM

On my way
618 posts

QUOTE(moe6 @ Mar 29 2007, 03:07 PM)
mostly comes down to who can enforce these replicas. INGS and the Passo kits don't have their own people here.

R3 however is Malaysian. I won't get started on my Malaysian rant, but there are lots who claim that Malaysians can't come up with anything particularly good when it comes to cars, and here we have something good and people are pushing them out of the business by buying these fake products.

At the very least, it is about supporting your own people. R3 are nothing like what most Proton people are from my experience with them. Of course despite saying this, the anti-proton bandwagon should arrive here any minute now tongue.gif.
as much as i wanna agree with u, i believe that its an open free market, just look at pivot with their pivot raizin fakes. what have they done is to show consumers that there are fakes on the market, thats what i call an effort. what has "R3" done in this case, i dont blame those producing the replica's but the lack of infomation to the consumer by the manufacturers themselves.

it is not wrong to call it a replica, there are many things that are replica's such as watches and stuff, does tag hauer go after them? does rolex go after them? does casio go after them?....
the bottom line is, yes we will try to buy original goods and support our own ppl... and about suppoting our own ppl.... does buying a passo bodykit from serdang considered supporting our people?

i am not anti proton... heck i am in my 4th proton now... but sometimes what proton does just pises me of. dunno about R3 though, but i guess they should be better like u said
dstl1128
post Mar 29 2007, 05:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,463 posts

and here we have something good and people are pushing them out of the business by buying these fake products.

At the very least, it is about supporting your own people. R3 are nothing like what most Proton people are from my experience with them. Of course despite saying this, the anti-proton bandwagon should arrive here any minute now

If you are out of business, don't blame people not buying your stuff - please don't act like Proton. Think carefully and reinterate your stance. It might be the products price doesn't follow up with the value it give to customers.

This post has been edited by dstl1128: Mar 29 2007, 05:48 PM
pacer
post Mar 29 2007, 05:49 PM

On my way
618 posts

QUOTE(dstl1128 @ Mar 29 2007, 05:48 PM)
If you are out of business, don't blame people not buying your stuff - please don't act like Proton. Think carefully and reinterate your stance. It might be the products price doesn't follow up with the value it give to customers.
yeah, totally agree...
rclxms.gif

mutian18
post Mar 30 2007, 12:10 AM

9 posts

Promotion Price For Waja/Gen2 MME/R3

Waja R3/MME RM1188 + Free Send To ur House Only 20 set!!
Gen2 R3/MME RM1088 + Free Send To ur House Only 20 set!!

Proton Waja/Gen2 R3 Bodykit for Sell, Good Quality is P.U (POLYURETHANE) not FIBER. Proton Edar Sell RM4600 to RM4900+++ for one set.

Stock come with Left skirt, Right Skirt, Back Skirt, Front Bumper, Spoiler and Front Signal Light. Just same with Waja/Gen2 R3 Model.

We Also Accept Credit Card.

While Stock Last!! Don't miss it!!!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Any Question please call, email or Yahoo MSN me :

Darren Lim : 019-6666 831 / mutian18@gmail.com / mutian18@yahoo.com

Added on April 17, 2007, 11:10 pmbump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Added on April 17, 2007, 11:19 pm
QUOTE(mutian18 @ Mar 30 2007, 12:10 AM)
Promotion Price For Waja/Gen2 MME/R3 

Waja R3/MME RM1188 + Free Send To ur House Only 20 set!!
Gen2 R3/MME RM1088 + Free Send To ur House Only 20 set!!

Proton Waja/Gen2 R3 Bodykit for Sell, Good Quality is P.U (POLYURETHANE) not FIBER. Proton Edar Sell RM4600 to RM4900+++ for one set.

Stock come with Left skirt, Right Skirt, Back Skirt, Front Bumper, Spoiler and Front Signal Light. Just same with Waja/Gen2 R3 Model.

We Also Accept Credit Card.

While Stock Last!! Don't miss it!!!

Any Question please call, email or Yahoo MSN me :

Darren Lim : 019-6666 831 / mutian18@gmail.com / mutian18@yahoo.com

Added on April 17, 2007, 11:10 pmbump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
new price.......................

This post has been edited by mutian18: Apr 17 2007, 11:19 PM

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.57    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:22 PM