Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Double Eyelid Surgery in Penang, anyone has experience & recommendation?

views

TSmaiyskitty
post Jul 4 2014, 01:43 AM, updated 10y ago

32 posts

Hi girls,

as you know cosmetic surgery is quite common nowadays. I too trying to look good and planning for a double eyelid surgery.
i've been asking everywhere and my friend went to Johor and another one went to famous Dr Ko in KL which both are just too far for me cry.gif

i did research online for the the clinic available in Penang but they were of course just posting the good and success result of their surgery patients.
ps:as what i found on the net, Optimax seems to have a experienced doctor there.

Hope babes doesn't mind to share you or your friends or family experience of the safe and trusted doctors in penang.
million thanks wub.gif notworthy.gif

one more question, do they charge for consultation?
TinyPumpkin
post Jul 7 2014, 05:13 PM

Regular
1,233 posts

Dr Ko has a clinic in Penang along Kelawei Rd
TSmaiyskitty
post Jul 9 2014, 04:40 PM

32 posts

Yes, but they don't provide double eyelid surgery in Penang. Customer will have to go to HQ in Klang for the operation too>.<

I just went to Optimax yesterday, RM4k (2k per eye) , first time consultation fees RM140, after operation have to remove the line charge for RM 55.

They told me that the doctor only come to penang 1 time per month, so it's very hard to make an appointment. T.T
Boon tan P
post Mar 6 2021, 03:04 PM

Probation
2 posts

If anyone want to look for doctor for double eyelid. My personal advice, Please never ever consider doctor lee kim siea. The clinic is m clinic. I have paid so much money but get the worst ever result. He is not skilful and unprofessional. He will ask you to do other thing and not look into your case. Very commercialized.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:58 AM