5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> closed

views

TSskindred
post Jul 1 2014, 05:22 PM, updated 10y ago

Getting Started
283 posts

Notice that VW owners, especially the GTi or even budak kecik Polo GTi like to show off on the road? They act like they are driving Ferrari, and like to rev here n there, or even cucuk u for no reason laugh.gif as if they can't stand seeing other nice looking cars around them and need to prove something.. Inferior complex?

That day i was driving my gf's family's 350z, with simple design.. Only modded rims.. But engine heavily modified, I won't mention specs. Her windows are tinted cause her dad have the authority.

We were in the slow lane. This white polo gti was at the fast lane.. He was coming up slow, when he was beside us he suddenly revved past and had to slow down soon after. Hahaha. And this isn't the first time.. In my other car i have experienced few times such cases with vw GTis.. Best part is what my cool ass gf said after that: "Definitely a loser with a small d*ck." . lolll

But I think it's also not right to generalize all VW gti owners.. As there was also some nice looking ones who are very cool and respectful on the road.

What you think?

This post has been edited by skindred: Nov 13 2014, 11:52 PM
tehoice
post Jul 1 2014, 05:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,403 posts

bersyukurlah, msia masih aman lagi.

oh wait, I feel this is more like a /k topic. Please do not generalise, most of the golf and polo owners I met was quite okay and not behaving like what you've been describing. Isolated case maybe? maybe the one heavily modded yes, with "R" somemore. fuhh...
The Red Giant Warrior
post Jul 1 2014, 05:51 PM

13 posts

I just met one 'poyo' VW car Mex hiway...from far away already give high beam. since i can't see from that distance, I tot that must be a luxury or sport car. so I go to lane tengah to give way..but then i terkejut bcoz it just a polo hatch yawn.gif usually only luxury or sport car give high beam from distance doh.gif
kahjye
post Jul 1 2014, 06:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,453 posts

QUOTE(skindred @ Jul 1 2014, 05:22 PM)
Notice that VW owners, especially the GTi or even budak kecik Polo GTi like to show off on the road? They act like they are driving Ferrari, and like to rev here n there, or even cucuk u for no reason laugh.gif as if they can't stand seeing other nice looking cars around them and need to prove something.. Inferior complex?

That day i was driving my gf's family's 350z, with simple design.. Only modded rims.. But engine heavily modified, I won't mention specs. Her windows are tinted cause her dad have the authority.

We were in the slow lane. This white polo gti was at the fast lane.. He was coming up slow, when he was beside us he suddenly revved past and had to slow down soon after. Hahaha. And this isn't the first time.. In my other car i have experienced few times such cases with vw GTis.. Best part is what my cool ass gf said after that: "Definitely a loser with a small d*ck." . lolll

But I think it's also not right to generalize all VW gti owners.. As there was also some nice looking ones who are very cool and respectful on the road.

What you think?
I STOPPED READING.
cheekin36
post Jul 1 2014, 06:08 PM

7 posts

Do you think if you drive your father Ferrari or BMW or GTR have the right to high beam those car in front you?

Be polite regardless what ever car you are driving on the road and follow the rule. The 110KM/H speed limit sign board do not stated Ferrari, GTR, etc can drive beyond 110KM/H.
l4nunm4l4y4
post Jul 1 2014, 06:13 PM

Enthusiast
749 posts

QUOTE(kahjye @ Jul 1 2014, 06:07 PM)
I STOPPED READING.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
post Jul 1 2014, 06:14 PM

Regular
1,003 posts

What you think?
Err......she knows your size di? hmm.gif
27needles
post Jul 1 2014, 06:19 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

Bro skindred, why didn't you smoke the GTi straight away? tongue.gif I know bro skindred, that is definitely NOT his gf's family car. Nuff' said. *cabut*
SUSnm7
post Jul 1 2014, 06:26 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

What you think?
you too sensitive...

malaysia too many lala bengs to be bothered about la frankly... not only GTi's.. the myvi's, vios's, city's and god bless it... even a savvy also does that... dunno why you tunnel vision only noticed the VWs only...

you jus happen to be at the wrong place and the wrong time... did they stare at you while they did what they did or wat?

tat or your gf too pretty they did the stare and drive thing wit your gf...
user posted image
moral of story, don't do that....

jus covering all posibilities

This post has been edited by nm7: Jul 1 2014, 06:27 PM
kadajawi
post Jul 1 2014, 06:44 PM

On my way
544 posts

QUOTE(cheekin36 @ Jul 1 2014, 06:08 PM)
Do you think if you drive your father Ferrari or BMW or GTR have the right to high beam those car in front you?

Be polite regardless what ever car you are driving on the road and follow the rule. The 110KM/H speed limit sign board do not stated Ferrari, GTR, etc can drive beyond 110KM/H.
Just because you are driving at the speed limit it doesn't mean you're allowed to block the road. Be polite, keep on the slow lane unless overtaking.

Giving high beam signal early on is perfectly fine with me. I don't mind others giving it to me (as long as it's 2 short flashes), I don't mind giving it to others. It's just a signal to show that the person flashing his high beam is driving faster, so that the person blocking the lane can move aside.
TSskindred
post Jul 1 2014, 06:49 PM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(27needles @ Jul 1 2014, 06:19 PM)
Bro skindred, why didn't you smoke the GTi straight away? tongue.gif I know bro skindred, that is definitely NOT his gf's family car. Nuff' said. *cabut*
Aish.. Low pro Bos.. Low pro...
kkid
post Jul 1 2014, 06:53 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

All that rush rush n rush driver ...Myvi Viva Vios Vw 1.0cc - 1.5cc those are Bo Kia Si ( Tak takut mati ) young man sweat.gif
dtna7
post Jul 1 2014, 07:00 PM

Casual
456 posts

Your title is seriously gonna draw unwanted attention after this. Simply because you generalize.

I've got a Focus trying so hard to stay in front of me uphill even though i didn't rev my ride. In the end i had to smoke him pretty bad coz it was pretty annoying.

I've had Vios/Myvi/Neo let me pass them in fast lane, only to tailgate me behind immediately by stomping their accelerator after that. I didn't wanna play. When they become reckless, i let them pass.

Reckless/stupid/idiotic drivers will be always be themselves. No point getting worked over it and rant in public forum.

Btw, your generalization includes "me" in it. blush.gif
Eithanius
post Jul 1 2014, 07:30 PM

::+::KukuNius(tm)::+::
3,933 posts

What you think?
You have to understand their predicament... They either have to reach destination fast or risk breaking down the middle of the road due to their DSG problem... laugh.gif

Just give them the benefit of the doubt and ignore them... whistling.gif whistling.gif
torreto
post Jul 1 2014, 08:06 PM

On my way
655 posts

QUOTE(Eithanius @ Jul 1 2014, 07:30 PM)
You have to understand their predicament... They either have to reach destination fast or risk breaking down the middle of the road due to their DSG problem...  laugh.gif

Just give them the benefit of the doubt and ignore them...  whistling.gif  whistling.gif
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
psycho1
post Jul 1 2014, 08:25 PM

37 posts

Conclusion, TS butthurt kena overtake by polo.
dares
post Jul 1 2014, 08:45 PM

Enthusiast
827 posts

QUOTE(psycho1 @ Jul 1 2014, 08:25 PM)
Conclusion, TS butthurt kena overtake by polo.
he pay RM4k++ road tax, polo pay RM55, how come polo can drive faster than him laugh.gif
riezzien
post Jul 1 2014, 08:49 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

well you have no right to complain when u driving UR GF's DAD's CAR, thats all i gotta say
Boy96
post Jul 1 2014, 08:52 PM

That's a tripod.
3,755 posts

VW car must drive fast2. It CANNOT be driven slowly cause the DSG is not tuned for our hot,humid, jammed roads..
munak991
post Jul 1 2014, 08:56 PM

ZONIC!
2,732 posts

What you think?
KOL BRO STORY

user posted image

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:10 PM