Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TOP 10 mobile brand ranking in malaysia

views

randoll
post Feb 15 2007, 11:49 PM

On my way
506 posts

QUOTE(kInOzAwA @ Feb 13 2007, 09:06 PM)
I think this is top 3 brand in malaysia...

1)Nokia
2)SE
3)Moto

It's kinda hard to find 2nd-hand phone for SE or moto but for Nokia you can find it easily everywhere else in the shop whether town or village. Before this i'm a great supporter of Nokia but recently i getting bored with Nokia. Almost everything except for very friendly text message. This is not my main attention. S60 is great but i found it to be messy and get bored with the UI and the boring menu, themes and also the startup things (it's very damn long to wait until it startup succesfully!). I can get S60 3rd party software easily without pay but when you gonna install a lot of stuff inside the phone it will became laggy, crash, etc... After all i don't use these stuff a lot. After sometimes playing with its application i'm getting bored with it and start to reset back to the factory default setting. I don't say that Nokia is not good.. it's good but I just get bored with it. Start from using 3210, 3310, 8210, 8250, 6600, 7610, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, 6260, 6630 & N70 Me. For me there's no much different on S60. The only Nokia phone i like right now is N95. Now when i'm using SE, i think it suit my taste enough with great UI, good camera, good picture, ultra-bright screen (not as dark as nokia has), good sound, nice design and not bad for the features too! Motorola also good since can mod the phone easily... Sound also good! This only my opinion.... You might have different taste.. Stick to what you like and go for it...  icon_rolleyes.gif
Nokia 2nd hand phone can be found easily. does this mean many people don't want to use it anymore? whistling.gif
joking la. nokia fanatics don't shoot me. i think this means that malaysian is getting more and more rich. change phone like change clothes.
kInOzAwA
post Feb 16 2007, 09:14 PM

LYN Ninja
2,889 posts

lol.. samsung phone have no values when you wanna sell them. A lot of shop refused to buy back samsung to sell as 2nd hand. If you say that LYP phone shop will buy from you at high value, forget it. Almost a lot of phone shop refuses to buy samsung phone even you have good function at all.. So i doubt that Samsung is 2nd or 3rd phone market ranking in malaysia. Indeed that samsung have very bright and good screen but if there's no value i rather get nokia phone as it's so easy to sell then in the future...

This post has been edited by kInOzAwA: Feb 16 2007, 09:15 PM
MADReaLJL
post Feb 16 2007, 09:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,046 posts

r u buying phone to sell it at future?
kInOzAwA
post Feb 16 2007, 09:58 PM

LYN Ninja
2,889 posts

QUOTE(MADReaLJL @ Feb 16 2007, 09:21 PM)
r u buying phone to sell it at future?
no lar.. just figured out thing like that so that's why i told so. just doubt that samsung is 3rd phone market in malaysia. it's still new phone brand in malaysia how come as no 3 in ranking. It's based on my logical mind.
arsenwagon
post Feb 17 2007, 12:24 AM

all ur bass are belong to usa
2,227 posts

i guess its true geeks choose se lol. in my school's cyber club i can see at 3 out of 5 members using SE.. me, k750, my junior w800, and my friend w810 thumbup.gif
i too think that samsung is just a newcomer and i only know one guy with a samsung phone lol.. and one guy with LG...the rest, dominated by SE and nokia, middle is moto..but nokias definitely first. SE could be third or second so could moto....

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.49    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:10 PM