Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LOT 15 @ SUBANG JAYA CITY CENTRE, The upscale living in Subang Jaya Investment

views

findingdory
post Apr 20 2019, 09:34 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(funniman @ Apr 17 2019, 03:57 PM)
Yes, there's a piece of land just beside Isola next to the flyover.
Otherwise it would be the land next to Toyota opposite the driving range.
according to the SA in Lot15, DTO 1 is the land beside Isola.
Went to the DTO launching today, got a free wallpaper from korea wallpaper when registered with them. also won a vacuum flask from SD. easily won due to low attendance.
findingdory
post Apr 24 2019, 06:17 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

anyone can share how HOC 10% discount works? saw some infographic on FB by REDHA indicating the 10% discount by developer will be the price to be in SPA. if that's the case, the SPA price will be lower and easier for me to get bank loan for lot 15.
if still indicating original price on SPA and offset the 10%, then i cant touch lot 15...
findingdory
post Jun 19 2019, 10:15 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(birdkingz @ Jun 19 2019, 11:08 AM)
Is the gallery parking free?
If not, does anyone know how much was it per hour?
i parked the open air carpark beside sales gallery, week day first two hours rm 2, subsequent rm 1.
weekend rm 3 per entry.

lot 15 is at lvl 8 now, SA said parking completed, possible early delivery in mid 2021.
this weekend got invitation for their raya open house
findingdory
post Jun 19 2019, 10:22 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Jun 19 2019, 01:39 PM)
to be fair, actually LOT 15 are very "sincere" in other way if we don't judge at just bumi discount alone.
Quite good spec if you study and compare the materials provided between the range that lauched at the same period.
true, impressed with the furnishing they used, according to SA, the switch and points are same as what show units displayed too. not those cheapskate plug point.

personally like the bay windows and floor tiles alot, also the full mirror bathroom, seldom developer providing that
findingdory
post Jun 19 2019, 11:55 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Jun 19 2019, 11:44 PM)
As far as i know, not many provide full mirror in bathroom.
And it's a full renovated bathroom.

As for porcelain tiles even same porcelain It have many grades. Some very low density, stain easily. Some are not treated and some have unique printing technology. Could be very different, need to go touch it and check out to understand.
The wc water tank is concealed. I don’t see other developer doing that, with that mirror, the bathroom is just like high end hotel standard
The floor tiles are not those commonly used in other project, touch and feel are the keys to get the difference. with that can save up a lot during reno cos don’t need to change tiles
findingdory
post Jun 19 2019, 11:58 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Jun 19 2019, 11:56 PM)
My understanding is got come with kitchen cabinets and solid surface worktop.
Hood n hob inclusive.
If come with wardrobe and everything, every units looks the same, where to find the feel of uniquely home.

findingdory
post Jun 20 2019, 12:14 AM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Jun 20 2019, 12:07 AM)
wardrobe are not included la bro....

let me tell you this... the whole unit... ONLY the kitchen cabinet is given. Whatever else you can think off those are standard fixture and fittings every service apartment will give. If it is not standard then it is not there.

The wardrobe for example is not a standard item hence it is not given.
I know wardrobes are excluded.
Hv u been to the show gallery to see it? Hv you bought a unit since you know it inside out and outside in?
findingdory
post Jun 22 2019, 11:21 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

Those booked lot15 today at Raya event got a lucky spin with prizes such as 50” Samsung tv, Fitbit or rm500 Aeon voucher. Prize will be given upon signing SPA.

findingdory
post Jun 29 2019, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

Now hoc has been extended and am thinking if to wait for dto1 which is the land beside isola or proceed with lot15.
There isn’t much info available on dto1 yet. According to dto site, it’ll be launched in Aug19, not sure it will be launched on time and listed under hoc though
Earlier on checked with lot15 SA, dto1 will not be as high end as lot15. Any views?
My concern is the cost, density and layout, lot15 fits my preference just that it is pricey

This post has been edited by findingdory: Jun 29 2019, 11:09 PM
findingdory
post Jun 30 2019, 09:06 AM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Jun 30 2019, 01:01 AM)
Lot15 will complete earlier than dto1 if you care about this  tongue.gif

About lot15 being high end, im not so sure if it is consider that high end. But lot15 > dto1 in terms of finishing and fittings. As informed by SA.

dto1 should be lower dense, as it has smaller land and with height restriction. If you favour bigger units and lower price, maybe should wait for dto launch. The property is not going anywhere with current market condition is a bit hard to sell hahaha so no worries, take your time to decide.
[attachmentid=10273053]

Both in the same stretch of ss16 but both at different ends. This is just a small matter that I highlight for you. Until they launch dto, we won't know the exact location for entrance/exit for dto. Will there be another road that can be used? For now just refer to this for consideration. For now, if from dto1 location, you need to make 1 round after exiting dto given that we have no other information for the entrance/exit. Can check out the image pink for lot15 and red for dto1. If you like, empire then dto is good for you as it is just 3 mins walk according to google maps. But the distance to LRT is close to 1km compared to lot15 is about 550m, so if you're lrt user, do consider this. The distance i calculated is from in front of the residence lot to escalator of the station. IF you do care about the big TNB infront of LOT15, either choose a unit from block B or avoid this project.

for LOT15, there wont be any more building in front or at the back. (Front, TNB, back ss15) the land infront of lrt is intended for commercial in the future.

For DTO, the land beside toyota (infront of dto) may be future residential project by sdp also. If youre considering dto, choose the unit facing fed hwy/glenmarie as there is still green view for now hahahaha. For facing subang jaya units, in the future might be blocked by another residential project.

This is just my personal opinion and preferences. Do share your views as well.
Thanks for sharing. One or two years difference is fine for me.
Quite sure dto1 will be lower price than lot15 that’s what make it a better buy, if even lower dense will be plus point.
Located beside that few flyovers might be noisy though. I think sdp will use isola entrance as dto1 entrance, noticed on dto site, those name proposed by sdp all linked dto1 to isola: neu isola, isola2, etc.
I’m lrt user also, currently no parking at lrt station so lot15 will be nearer.
Will try call sdp to see if there’s dto launching date

This post has been edited by findingdory: Jun 30 2019, 09:09 AM
findingdory
post Jul 1 2019, 09:24 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(Bjorn1688 @ Jul 1 2019, 04:14 AM)
Lot 15 has its pros and cons, chief among its pros is the price relative to the density, this of course does mean that there isn't as much facilities for a similar PSF place. Anything with similar density won't be in a cheap area and definitely the pricing will be much higher. In car terms this is akin to buying a Volvo rather than a Peugeot or Toyota.

Lot 15 is unlikely to be a family friendly type of place, probably only young and small families will live here. Some people will like that while others it won't be practical.

DTO isn't a high end or premium project, density will be higher, finishing won't be anything to shout about and mostly units would be either 2 or 3 bedroom. Different price points. Most likely majority of buyers would be families with children. Good or bad? depends on individual circumstance. Judging from the land size and planned density my guess is many units would be 3 bedroom <1000sf rather than generously sized 3 bedroom places.

Personally if you are single or only have 1 child better to go for Lot15, if you have a family Cantara Residence would be a better bet.
i've been to cantara many times as i like the development initally, but ended up didnt get one because of the road leading to cantara is small and the surrounding properties are not appealing.
yup am single now, therefore lot15 is very appealing to me. just noticed i commented on your love at first sight property and now discussing bout lot15 here. haha

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0447sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:08 PM