Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LOT 15 @ SUBANG JAYA CITY CENTRE, The upscale living in Subang Jaya (Investment)

views

bigman
post Jul 16 2018, 08:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(teen08 @ Jul 16 2018, 06:49 PM)
Anyone bought?Good idea to get this? Which is better grand SS15 or lot 15?
u comparing BMW and Perodua.... doh.gif
bigman
post Aug 11 2019, 09:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Aug 11 2019, 12:20 AM)
Just curious... how many % discount are they giving?
Go to their sales gallery then know lor
Different unit and view will get different discount
bigman
post Oct 18 2019, 02:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Oct 18 2019, 12:46 AM)
Tropicana Metropark... another step of evolution to subang? That is so funny... seeing that metropark now is turning to shit.

Their entire plan become shit now... no more mall.. commercial and shops are now in limbo not knowing if there will be any tenant.... 5 residential lots become 3 now with 2 sold off... that shows how low in confidence tropicana is with their metropark...

Their entire marketing is like an illusion to mask how bad that place is...

surrounded by dead zones and industrial factories.... the pond is dirty and stinky... the park is like a dead area and dusty too...

I went for a tour last year at their show room... the SA brought me around in a buggy and damn... that area is so depressing.... the SA said the ugly looking "windmill" in the ponds are to make sure the water don't breed mosquito but the water isn't really flowing and there are quite a few mosquito during the day time...basically a dumb idea..

The project looks good on paper but in reality it is really really bad... go to tropicana metropark thread and you will know how bad it is..
Wanna sell also no one want to buy... Rental also owners need to top up...

bigman
post Feb 17 2020, 08:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Feb 16 2020, 10:27 PM)
surprisingly a lot of vacancy for tower B
The only effective way to save this project and Aurora is SDP need to kick start their SJCC immediately and put the price tag at 1100 psf... Sure both old projects will revive and can sell like hot pisang goreng...
bigman
post Aug 4 2020, 08:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Aug 3 2020, 11:40 PM)
I'm afraid the "plan" would definitely change...

Just look at Subang Avenue and Big Aeon.

Subang Avenue shops have been vacant since after renovation.. which is more than a year now...

Big Aeon had a lot of empty shops too..

I highly doubt they would focus on building more commercial UNLESS they are able to actually turn the entire area around...

Since Subang Jaya is getting its City status by October, who know... maybe things might change
if changed to City status coupled with RM10k extra bonus for each family for every month...then the situation will change around...else... everything will be same
bigman
post Aug 5 2020, 05:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Aug 5 2020, 04:52 PM)
I think it will cater SJ7 too .. 30+ acres

[attachmentid=10548796]
750psf look yummy than Lot 15....
bigman
post Aug 5 2020, 09:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ Aug 5 2020, 09:07 PM)
I'm another SJ resident for many many moons.

Will rather wait for SJ7 than go for Lot15 or Aurora.
I find subsale Isola a better buy than both of those.

Even Goodyear Court 7 to 9 has better potential.

But that's just me ....
Lot 15...in front got gigantic TNB pilon ...

Aurora... land lower than road and surrounded by busy roads... feng sui tak cantik... most buyers are SJ lang ...bought for their children, cucu-cicik...

thats why sales tak cantik... premium price but get so so value
bigman
post Aug 6 2020, 05:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Aug 4 2020, 12:25 PM)
Residential or Soho would not make any sense cause SS16 would be over saturated with residential buildings since they still have many plots of land around the UMW area which they already planned to build more residential buildings (i.e. The Aurora)

Offices would also not make any sense cause there is a business park right across the station and it is hardly occupied.
The best way to develop the place is to actually be the driver rather than be driven... meaning to say they should be make SS16 the center point... like having a mall similar to sunway pyramid level or entertainment center to make the place attractive...

otherwise, if it is the same old residential/office... SS16 is literally a dead zone harping on dead malls like Subang Parade and Big Aeon
Sime Darby really no "luck" doing commercial (offices, malls...) ..like offices at Oasis Ara Damansara... many vacant and got lelong as well...not even can match 20% of Bangsar South.. their Melawati Mall business also so so only.... maybe their latest mall at KL East also will facing same fate as Melawati Mall?

I only will consider to invest in their township (landed property) rather their high rises development

This post has been edited by bigman: Aug 6 2020, 05:02 PM
bigman
post Aug 7 2020, 01:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(cy91 @ Aug 7 2020, 01:18 PM)
Why pay so much to live beside TNB sub-station and HTC?
proud to be SJ lang... you outsider wont understand one tongue.gif
bigman
post Aug 7 2020, 04:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Aug 7 2020, 03:49 PM)
Not sure about rent (maybe doctors nearby don't mind paying a premium) but if your plan is to invest with lot 15 like airbnb then it would be a bad idea...

Lot 15 sounds good for own stay (low density + quality facilities)..

But it is not feasible when it comes to temporary accommodation investment cause there are casa tiara/e-tiara/Saujana etc...

Because of the high price... your rent/airbnb price will never be able to compete with any other properties at SS16...

especially airbnb cause no one in the right mind would want to pay a premium price where you can't see the benefit of it. If you stay only for a few days... you won't even feel the density or use much of the facility (not enough to justify paying a high premium for a few days stay at least)
the swimming pool not even reach 50m... doh.gif

any reason people book for Airbnb? no reason..

buyers mainly drive by superiority to be SJ lang...
bigman
post Aug 7 2020, 04:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(cy91 @ Aug 7 2020, 04:48 PM)
SJ is ok. But this project too near to TNB sub-station and HTC for my taste
if Im developer...i will develop the worst / unfavorable land first before go to prime land ....

SJCC+SS16+SJ+SD = 4Sssss...selling at 900psf considered cheap liao... cannot complaint liao
bigman
post Aug 8 2020, 09:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(noneedtoknowlah @ Aug 8 2020, 04:35 AM)
Curious to know others’ thoughts on this but I do think this is a bit optimistic pricing
I won't pay 900psf property like Lot 15...

My portfolios for this price range - Sunway Geo, Sunway Velocity, Park Regent @ DPC, The Park @ Bukit Jalil Pavilion, Tropicana Gardens, Acoris @ mont Kiara, KL Gateway @ Bangsar South...

Lot 15 worth 900psf?
bigman
post Aug 9 2020, 08:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(leyhay @ Aug 9 2020, 08:08 PM)
Yalor serene good choice. Pj lang better than sj lang. Bj lang. KeY lang. Wahlao later can go up to moon
lot 15 freehold ma.. Dun care got TNB ke, cementary ke... Asal is SJ with freehold title...
bigman
post Aug 9 2020, 09:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(leyhay @ Aug 9 2020, 09:09 PM)
sj lang ada gaya. pj lang ada jaya. bj lang how leh?

which lang you wannabe ma
Ada bukit = gold hill

This post has been edited by bigman: Aug 9 2020, 10:09 PM
bigman
post Aug 12 2020, 10:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

After 3 years... Still cannot sold off and keep giving promotions... Mean the reception of property buyers and investors are not encourage.... With this of price tag... Can get better option from else where...
bigman
post Aug 12 2020, 10:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(bigman @ Aug 12 2020, 10:41 AM)
After 3 years... Still cannot sold off and keep giving promotions... Mean the reception of property buyers and investors are not encourage.... With this of price tag... Can get better option from else where...
bigman
post Aug 15 2020, 08:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(noneedtoknowlah @ Aug 15 2020, 05:16 PM)
Just visited the showroom today. Lot 15 sold out. Only 3-4 units left.
Virgin but married.. Hmmmm
bigman
post May 12 2021, 11:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(ladylike @ May 12 2021, 10:54 PM)
But…but from this https://www.behance.net/gallery/41522185/Be...ity-Centre-2015 masterplan not just Mall or skybridge but also include office towers and other TOD elements. Kind of looks like KL Sentral development at one glance, but i could be wrong. Not sure if there is better planning than this, but the project do look massive.
SD got any successful story for commercial development?
bigman
post May 13 2021, 08:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(ladylike @ May 13 2021, 07:39 AM)
Not sure. Do you know?
Nope... Their Oasis Business Park, Melawati Mall, KL East Mal.. Perform so so only...

I just interest on their township developments....
bigman
post May 13 2021, 08:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,991 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ May 13 2021, 04:49 PM)
The best thing they could do is to build entertainment mall in front of the LRT....

entertainment is what missing in SS16 right now...

No TGV/GSC .... either 1 could draw in more crowds... MBO quality sucks..

then maybe bowling alley... archery... fresh produce....etc. basically have commercials that make sense in the current time and future... something that people need to be physically there or best experience/purchase them physically..

Makes no sense to build more offices... the UOB business park still haven't fully occupied hence what make them think building offices or soho is a good idea??
entertainment just a complement to the overall development.. The resident elements still play pivotal part for the success of the SJCC....

The entertainment hub by BBCC look much promising comparing low value entertainment provided by general malls in KV.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0731sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th June 2021 - 08:38 PM