Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LOT 15 @ SUBANG JAYA CITY CENTRE, The upscale living in Subang Jaya Investment

views

Bjorn1688
post Jan 22 2019, 01:02 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Jan 11 2019, 11:15 PM)
Cantara higher dense also faster selling hahahaha. Not bad. I think it might be the discounts given plus cantara completion will be in March 2020 comparing to LOT15 in end of 2021. Why do you think, more ppl prefer cantara? Location?
I was looking at both these properties.

I skipped on SJCC as the TNB structure too close by, transit options wasn't attractive and the agents mentioned one of the targets for rental was students, that isn't a market I am interested in. Also as an urban-dwelling for that price there are better places to buy for rental income.

I choose Cantara for the following reasons :-

1) The rebates were extremely attractive, as a ballot customer it was 17% off on a unit plus free kitchen cabinets.
2) Proximity to MRT and on the KJ line it is less stops and faster to get to KL Sentral in addition to better frequency and reliability.
3) More family oriented development and less busy an area thus more peaceful.
4) Commercial areas have less expensive shops and more useful.
5) It had some interesting features that wasn't the usual bog standard boring ole buildings.

I placed 2 ballot tickets for Cantara as was targeting 2 units, alas both units was snapped up before my ticket could be called and ended up buying 1 unit and letting go on the other.

Bjorn1688
post Jan 22 2019, 10:39 PM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Jan 22 2019, 10:43 AM)
I cant deny that cantara gives better deals in terms of pricing and furnishing. But on your other points, you might be right, for you. I have my own reasons purchasing a unit @ lot15 and so do other buyers but for sure my point of buying there does not rely on whether there is alink bridge to a mall or not.

Regarding the public transport, the distance from lot15 to lrt subang jaya is 500m, I can say almost the same as cantara to lembah subang lrt(If the entrance/exit is on the nearest end to lrt) and it is only 2 station difference from lembah subang. the new lrt3 line will stop at glenmarie which is in between ara damansara and subang jaya station.

Im not sure about ara damansara, but in Subang Jaya you got few schools to choose from and the nearest is SRI KL(few mins away) if you choose to send your kids there.

For recreational area, there is also subang ria recreational park just across the road from mesinaga.

These are not my main reasons for buying there, it is just a matter of personal preference of the location and what I need more than what other people think we need. I have my own reasons that I don't need to tell here hahaha

Regarding the TNB, I think it wont be a big deal if youre staying there. My attachment below I refer from TNB website.

Regarding the HTC, I grew up in a PJ house that if you opened the window you could see the HTC pylons and cables. Always thought it was better than having a neighbour smile.gif

When my late grandparents passed on, it was a long wait to sell the house and in the end had to sell it for nearly RM150k less than a place that did not border with the HTC.

However if you are buying for your own stay and you are sure it is a place you'd never sell then no issue.

Which type of unit did you get there?

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 22 2019, 12:42 PM)
unfortunately its not you that will be buying the subsale lot 15 off you, its another subsale buyer.

you can even buy next to nuclear plant and have all info how safe it will be living next to nuclear plants......but will your subsale buyers convinced?
Absolutely, kind of similar to buying a house that faces a junction. You may not care but your tenants and future subsale buyers might.

Had enough experience with both that I don't wish to get myself into this situation again.
Bjorn1688
post Jan 26 2019, 01:55 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Jan 23 2019, 09:56 PM)
Personally, if I were to pick between Lot 15 and Cantara, I would pick Lot 15.

Sure, TnB or HTC is not the best choice for a neighbor but apart from the possibility that it would affect subsales from people who don't want a TnB neighbor or the superstitious believer, Lot 15 is a far better choice than Cantara in terms of practicality.
Personally I always believe most condos have a useful life expectancy of around 10 years before the value tapers off.

Generally have zero intention to keep it for more than 5-10 years therefore TNB and HTCs in itself makes it a no-go for me.

1) 17% off include bumi discount? How many discount Sime gave for cantara during early stage? If they gave same, then there is no different and it is an indication that they never consider it to be a premium project by giving out so much discount. If very much higher then sorry for the early buyers cause they have been screwed.
You only get 17% if you took part in the ballot and not inclusive of the bumi discount.

Each block went up in price by 4-5% on average and first 2 blocks had no rebates at all.

5) Not sure what are you talking about.
What I meant is being that the project is next to a commercial area there would be less expensive kopitiams, car wash places that don't cost a bomb, general stores that you can walk to and most importantly several massage places that open beyond the usual 10pm closing time of a mall.

4) There is no more development in that area UNLESS the land besides cantara (dunno belongs to who) decides to demolish the handful of shop lots and construct something to benefit Cantara like a commercial complex or park etc. Whereas for Lot 15, that 2 plot of land in front of the LRT belongs to Sime and there is an indication that they will build a mall or commercial office (their initial plan). If they decide to go ahead with their TOD project, Lot 15 will go up up up but if they decides to build more service apartment and abandon the TOD concept then I guess there is no additional benefit for Lot 15. Also bear in mind that in 2014 Sime and MPSJ and Hannah Yeoh agreed that they are going to lessen foot traffic in that area with skybridges to link the new mall to subang parade, Big Aeon and Lot 15 (see previous posts for the concept plans). If that happens Lot 15 value will only go up.
Belongs to SDP actually.

Hard to say what will happen to the SJCC project, doubt it would develop the way it was envisioned in the time they claim it could happen with the state of financial health SDP is in right now.

Also of late most SDP products haven't exactly flown off the shelves like they used to, not without big discounts at least. Doubt this model of big rebates to move their products will go on forever.

5) Low density, Lot 15 only 300+ units with majority only 1+1 bedroom and only few 3 bedrooms unit whereas Cantara is 888 units with majority bigger units.
Basically, the pricing can be a good thing or bad thing for lot 15 but I still think they could have thrown in more stuff like more furnishing etc. to make it worth while.
Cantara is 888 units on 7.2 acres. Each floor has 1 3+1 and 1 3 room unit, 5 2+1 rooms (850sf) and 5 1+1 (650sf) units. There are some big units that are 2000sf and 1300sf duplex units but these are only at the "bridge"

Bjorn1688
post Jan 26 2019, 04:23 PM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Jan 26 2019, 10:32 AM)
1) Condo have a life expectancy of around 10 years? You mean every 10 years you move house? They do maintain and repaint the building you know, that's where sinking fund and maintenance fee that you've been paying every month comes in. If you think condos have such little life span then why not go for leasehold project? Much cheaper. Personally I do think condos do not have a long lifespan compared to landed as well cause even if it is repainted or maintained, it will not keep up with the surrounding design (Landed can be demolished and rebuild into something you like but condos can't) BUT I think that is at least 80-100 years before the building looks totally out of place not a lifespan equivalent to a computer which is 10 years.
Believe me, even high end condos once they reach 10 years they start giving issues after issues especially with leaks and quality of tenants starts to decrease as well. Simply put 10 years ago you bought a 5* condo today there are 6* service residence around that are after your tenants. For medium end condos once they reach 5-7 years that's when they start giving issues and if you are in Bukit Jalil, OUG area etc your 3 year old condo can lose rental value the moment neighbouring projects get its VP.

Repainting of buildings, yes it will freshen it up but it will in no way change the fact that it is an old building with no new features or layouts.

Leaseholds aren't bad an idea if the location is good.

Most condos today are less than 40 years old, never know if it will follow Singapore's style of enbloc redevelopment which usually means demolish and rebuild.

I still live in the same house I been living in for the last 43 years. You usual freehold and single storey terrace house. Absolutely no plans to move out of it.

2) Actually I'm not familiar with the Ballot thing. Why is there a Ballot? Is there over demand in Cantara that they need to do balloting? If first 2 blocks had no rebate at all (high doubt cause every project will definitely have some sort of rebate), that is a big blow of 17% to them. It would be worse than the Mah Seng case and I'm sure the existing buyers will flip shit (If what I interpret your message is correct).

Why a ballot? Very simple, it is just a marketing gimmick.

My guess is the developer did it because they needed a certain amount of units to be sold off very quickly due to projected cash flow issues.

Presumably market conditions are also forcing their hand.

Previous buyers? LOL, doubt anyone gives a toss.

3) Do you know if Cantara is going to build an entrance/exit on the back lane? 500m walk to the shops is not long but it would be great if you do not need to cover the unnecessary distance you know?

No.

4) If it belongs to SDP then perhaps they might build something on it cause it looks out of place and run down. Currently can't find any plans for it though.

Presumably upon VP as well as better occupancy rates of Cantara as well as other condos in the vicinity these commercial areas would have better foot traffic. However as of now they are mostly dead as much of Ara Damansara is a home to mall type neighbourhood.

However I doubt anything would happen to it anytime soon as SDP isn't moving anywhere.

6) I'm still surprise Sime gave big rebates cause i think they din't do any of those high rebates activities for Isola and other projects. Perhaps it is because Cantara is design that there are close to 1,000 units hence in order to clear the units, something must be done I guess. Isola had far less units and Lot 15 had even lesser units so there should be no problem for them to clear I guess. But it sure going to hit the existing buyers hard if there is such huge rebate disparity and I think the existing buyers would flip their shit what had happened for Mah Seng.

I presume it is more due to a lot of these projects were planned during the property bull run that like most bull runs everyone thought it would go on forever. When it can't move but with agreements and contracts signed you do what you got to do to sell.

7) Land size and density are not proportionate, it caters for building blocks as well. Unless they segregate like 400+ units 1 swimming pool, 1 main entrance, 1 gym.... you would definitely going to see more people around the premises. Not necessary a bad thing if you like places pack with people though.

BTW, just realise Bumi Discount is 7% for Cantara. Damn, it would be a great deal for Bumi 17%+7%+1.5%+1% = 26.5% !! That is pure insane.
I don't view more people using the facilities as a bad thing, as it is RM.040psf is high enough to pay for maintenance fees.

Yup hence the reason why many of them bought up all the big units.
Bjorn1688
post Jan 27 2019, 02:50 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Jan 26 2019, 08:00 PM)
Just to correct you on this part. There is no 3 bedrooms in lot15. The most is 2+1 which the +1 i think cannot consider as a bedroom lol. Just a small study space which can be converted into small store room/wardrobe space.
SDP does have a habit of showing the +1 room as a bedroom or how you could use it as a bedroom at least.

The show unit at Cantara has a 1+1 unit and it is done up as a bedroom rather than a study space.

QUOTE(holypredator @ Jan 26 2019, 08:41 PM)
Yours is 800+ sqf right? only 900sqf and 1ksqf have that bar and hanging thing in front of the kitchen. The brochure layout show they have it for all unit but actually is not, only 2 types of layout have it as part of their kitchen cabinet benefit whereas the rest gets kitchen cabinet but without the bar table thing with the shelf hanging.

All you get is kitchen cabinet for 900+psf.... whereas Cantara gets aircond, full kitchen cabinet and everything. Plus, they have 17% rebate and 7% bumi.

You could get 17%+7%+1.5%+1% = 26.5% if you bought cantara... such a waste cause Cantara is more worth it for bumi buyers
Only the living room and main bedroom comes with an air conditioner unit. Was told other rooms would have piping and power point for it including that +1 room.

Seems to be a common practice that the island isn't provided for smaller units, same goes for Cantara as well, Type C, D and E comes with the island, Type B some units come with the island depending on which block you bought as well as when you bought it while Type A doesn't come with it at all though I can see why as it would be too small for the island. Oh well nothing like that *Artist impression only isn't it?
Bjorn1688
post Feb 17 2019, 02:01 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Feb 16 2019, 04:54 PM)
My personal view on Lot 15 SJCC in terms of investment and living purposes.

Lot 15 is a definite poor/weak choice if you want to buy it for investment purposes. AirBnB purposes is out of the question (if you bought Lot 15 for AirBnB, you must be the dumbest investor alive). Subang Jaya is not a tourist infested area with little reasons for people to visit. With little visitors to work with and an Empire Hotel nearby, chances for you to grab AirBnB guest are very tough. Moreover, bear in mind that your property costs RM900-RM1k per SQF, which you may need to charge a hefty price which doesn't even start to make sense to do AirBnB especially when AirBnB renters could just flock to Empire Hotel. Rental wise is poor to moderate, seeing that the rich kid university "Taylors Uni" has moved away from SS15, which left Inti Subang, which I don't think the students are going to be able to afford renting at Lot 15 PLUS there is a ample of residences for them to rent just in front of the uni like Grand SS15 and a highly dense residence tower beside it PLUS there is also courtyard which the students may prefer (Cheap, near and convenient). The only rent Lot 15 is good for might be from SJMC doctors, Subang Airport Pilots and UOA Business Park expats.

For living purposes, I can say Lot 15 is a good choice and a perfect choice if you prefer to live in Subang (If you can afford the RM900-RM1k price tag). You have everything you need within walking distance (hypermarket & lifestyle mall) plus there is KTM/LRT/Train to subang airport if you want to use the public transportation. It is very low in density with only less than 400 units for both towers combined and the area is considered quite clean with an easy access from and to the federal highway. Of course another thing about the high price tag is that there will be more real neighbors and less AirBnB/Renters that you would have to face on a regular basis, meaning that you would have better quality people in your premises (no foreigners/blacks/middle east like casa tiara). The other upside is that there will be further development in that area and there is a possible mall or commercial complex under the TOD development concept by Sime and based on MPSJ initial plan, the huge drain will be covered up, more skybridges will be built which will further beautify the area and make it a more comfortable living place (of course all these are subjective to how well the plan goes).

Overall, Lot 15 is a bad choice for investment purposes but an excellent choice for own stay especially if you prefer living in Subang Jaya. It is particularly good for non-bumi's seeing that the bumi discount is only 5% hence the value disparity of Lot 15 won't drop that far after 5 years but I guess inversely, it won't be a good choice for Bumi unless you REALLY REALLY want to live there cause there are tons of choices nearby with 7-15% bumi discounts (you can get a bigger property elsewhere is what I am saying if you are a Bumi).
Interesting analysis.
BTW could you please list some developments and project in your opinion are good for investment at this price bracket.

Not sure if you have missed out but Isola which is less than 500m away from LOT15 does command a fairly respectable rental rate. Subsale prices seems to be pretty healthy too considering the state of real property market these days.

AirBNB? You'd be surprised, I know someone that operates 4 places near Evolve Mall at Ara Damansara and she has had her units mostly occupied, more than enough to turn a small profit. Last I checked there are no tourist attractions anywhere near Ara Damansara.

Not sure if many people would be into living in such small abodes.

Bjorn1688
post Feb 17 2019, 02:46 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

Was at their open house. Food not that good tongue.gif They gave better food at all the events at Cantara.

Am considering a Type F unit vs a Type B 2+1 unit at Cantara.

Pros over the Cantara:-

i) 3 Parking lots.
ii) Next to a mall that isn't waiting for new residents to move in.
iii) Bathrooms are better finished.
iv) Some units get a golf course or lake views.
v) Speculative but most likely rental rates should be better and with lesser units on offer but SDP does appear to have more parcels of land around here so maybe it is just temporary.
vi) Cheaper maintenance fees but am doubtful this low rate will be sustainable as the building ages.

Cons:-
i) Expensive but the discounts does narrow the price difference. You don't get air conditioning or water heater units.
ii) Near a TNB facility.
iii) No iconic or special features, just a bog standard building.
iv) More ideal as a 2nd urban home rather than your only or main residence.
v) The +1 study is smaller than my wardrobe. This room doesn't even come with an air conditioning point. Can see it was envisioned for 1 or 2 persons rather than a family to live in.
vi) Will have limited resale market, investors would have plenty of new options. Family buyers would most likely pick Isola if they want to live in this area.

Overall? If I was comparing 1+1 units, then this is a way better choice over Cantara and the 1+1 unit here is better than that of the Cantara, living room doesn't have a narrow and long feel, the +1 is a very good size and the bedroom is more usable in size.

Ultimately the 3 parking lots is tempting me. biggrin.gif
Bjorn1688
post Feb 17 2019, 03:28 PM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Feb 17 2019, 02:57 AM)
Now they’re offering 3 parking lots? I thought all units getting 2 parking. Or is it only for type F and the 1000sqft units?
The units that gains 3 car parks are Type F and Type G starting from 18th floor and above.
Bjorn1688
post Feb 17 2019, 05:51 PM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Feb 17 2019, 10:57 AM)
Type F? the 937sqf having 3 parking lot? I thought type G also have only 2 parking lot and they are all sold off.

Also just want to point out, 1 thing I hate about Sime Darby Cantara and Lot 15 is the SA. There is 1 SA handling both Sime and Cantara (can't remember his name but he looks like a Malay but name doesn't sound like a Malay), really unprofessional and has the tidak apa attitude compared to other SA. Other SA will serve drinks or coffee while this guy din't even offer any drinks when I visit. Hack, I even saw an older couple signing the SPA was saying why other SA serve their clients drinks but their own SA din't serve them drinks and also din't even offer them the T-Shirt (I think the lot 15 buyers get a black t-shirt when they sign the SPA). Pity the clients under this fella cause they seem like they din't get the same treatment compared to the other SA.

Sime really needs to step up their game and get better sales representatives. Quality servicing is bare minimum and if you see some other projects, they will literally treat you like king even before leaving a deposit down for booking, let alone signing the SPA.
Re : SAs, haha I think I know who you mean. I think he is no longer based at Cantara and was no where to be seen at Lot15, else he'd have recognized me.

Type G: 2 more units.

Type F: Less than 5 units available. Only 2 are eligible for 3 spots.

QUOTE(holypredator @ Feb 17 2019, 05:13 PM)
But the existing G type was signed on the SPA with only 2 parking slots. Are you sure you hear this correctly because a parking slot is not something they will just change midway unlike free aircond or finishing. It is already planned out by the architect hence how is it even possible for them to have additional parking space to give out anyway? Plus, this would give a big blow to the existing buyers cause a parking slot is like a mini land which cost even more than giving full furnishing.

naqib0307

Mind checking with your SA if this is true?
Definitely the case on the 3 parking lots. I double checked as at first I thought Type E, F and G that had 3 car parks. Then he clarified that only Type F and G 18 floor and above are eligible for 3 car parks. Type E and F are same built up as well.

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Feb 17 2019, 05:33 PM)
I think that might be possible if they want to clear off the remaining units of type F and G. As of my last visit 2 months ago, its about 10 units left.

if you want to clarify, you can ask from PIC for LOT15  thumbup.gif

Ain (010-768 7029) or Mark (011-2846 9113)
I believe of the units available less than 5 are eligible for 3 car parks.

Bjorn1688
post Feb 18 2019, 02:05 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Feb 17 2019, 05:57 PM)
That is even weirder, why out of 300+ units only 5 units have 3 car parks? Did the architect somehow left unused land in their drawings?

Even if all these are true, is it possible that the price of the units with 3 car parks are jacked up? If they can somehow come up with 3 car parks, surely it is easy for them to change the price since the original SPA plan has changed drastically. We are talking about an additional land here not giving out freebies.
You got it wrong there, only 5 of the remaining units will come with 3 car parks. No idea if other units before this came with 3 car parks but up until month end you can get 3 car parks for the units that met the conditions. There aren't that many units left in the entire project.

QUOTE(Babizz @ Feb 17 2019, 09:23 PM)
bro whats the nett price after all rebates for type F with 3 cp here
A little under RM800k for the cheapest one available. 8% + 2% + RM9988 and if you are an existing SDP customer you can get an additional 2% if you bought something between RM700k-RM1.5m, some can get 3% too if you bought something RM5mil and above.
Bjorn1688
post Feb 19 2019, 01:21 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Feb 18 2019, 08:14 PM)
not bad with 3cp. But it looks like low level unit?

[attachmentid=10185141]

This is how the chart looks like in mid December. How was it when u went there last weekend? Do you think they can clear it out in 2 years +? hahaha i dont want to ask my SA. If ask them, sure say more than 80% sold lol
When I went on Saturday there were less units available.

The cheapest unit with 3 carparks was Block A-20, found out this afternoon someone placed a booking on it, no it wasn't me that booked it as I was planning to book it.

Definitely more than 90% booked and certainly 80% have SAP signed.

SA claims at least 30% of units been sold with the Prime rebate. Seems SDP has a target to sell every single unit by Q3 of this year, I won't doubt that they will achieve that target.

Bjorn1688
post Feb 19 2019, 01:22 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Feb 18 2019, 08:34 PM)
A little under RM800k for 900+sqf above level 18? So cheap already ah now?

I remember last time there is no 900+sqf unit cost below RM800k even the lower floors.
Stock clearance price I suppose?

Plus end of the day no matter how proud and mighty a company is unsold units are a cost to them.
Bjorn1688
post Feb 27 2019, 02:43 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Feb 19 2019, 06:08 PM)
Did you talk to your cantara sa or lot15? May i know who? Cause i just asked my sa about this and he said that is not possible cause they increased the price in January. He said type F with 3 Cp will be much more expensive plus its on 20th floor.
Sorry, lost this thread.

I did not save the earlier SA's name as I wasn't planning to buy a unit from him. He wasn't around when I visited the gallery earlier.

Today found out the cheapest with 3 CP is Type F (Unit B-11-6) RM854k after rebates, can be less if I use my missus' name to buy. All Type-F in Tower B can get 3CPs and said it had been always the case that all Tower B Type F units could get 3 CPs.

Other Type F still available are Level 17 and 21, RM864k and RM872k respectively.

But was told all of it can only be confirmed upon signing the SAP.

Will see this weekend whether there is a better deal at the MAPEX.
Bjorn1688
post Feb 28 2019, 09:50 PM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(holypredator @ Feb 28 2019, 09:10 PM)
B-11-6 is the one facing subang one right? So basically facing south oh?

Con9lan7firm no air flowing in and hot as hell cause last time my friend rent @ casa tiara facing subang view always say no air coming in and hot AF even when raining.

Not surprising though cause geographically speaking, the wind blows from north to south.
Yes all available Type F units face SJ.

I think only Type G has units that faces the lake.
Bjorn1688
post Apr 8 2019, 12:02 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Apr 7 2019, 08:29 PM)
[attachmentid=10221323]

[attachmentid=10221320]

[attachmentid=10221322]
Got the invitation for dto material display exhibition this coming saturday. I think the one i registered during HOC mapex. The next launch in sjcc will be this dto and might be on the 1 acre land beside isola.

https://dtolah.com/?utm_source=microsite&ut...paign=primetime
I have that too.

Was told by SDP that it is beside Isola as well.

Though many on here believe otherwise.

Are you going?
Bjorn1688
post Apr 9 2019, 09:59 PM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Apr 9 2019, 09:48 PM)
I'll let you know how is the soundproofing in 2 years+ time hahahaha. Yeah that soho is damn close to lrt. But saujana is closer to the track. Maybe can ask saujana's residents how is their life lol
My mum's house is quite close to the LRT track.

The noise from the train does not bother her any longer. She moved to the house long after the LRT started operation so it isn't a situation of the train track came through like her neighbour who constantly complains about it.

The track is even closer than LOT15 is to the rails.

You can do quite a lot of steps to minimise the noise in a landed house but in a condo it is a bit difficult but not impossible. Double glazing glass does help a lot especially those by Q-Windows and making a false wall panel with sound deadening insulation behind it does help a lot too.
Bjorn1688
post Apr 9 2019, 10:10 PM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Apr 9 2019, 10:03 PM)
The window for lot15 is quite thick and hopefully the noise insulation done by sdp is good enough. Does being in higher floor helps reducing the noise? Or is it the same.
Higher floors does help. Most of the KTM and LRT noises are track and wind noise, the locomotive itself has very little noise unlike the freight trains.

I wouldn't worry about it as during the day you most likely will have your windows closed and air conditioners running. Trains stop by midnight.
Bjorn1688
post Apr 10 2019, 02:10 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Apr 9 2019, 10:16 PM)
Since somebody asked previously and i have confirmed it. Type F will get the island due to their kitchen is smaller compared to the rest. If you check on the floor plan, you can see that it is smaller. Pay more but get smaller kitchen, hahaha so they sort of compensate with that.
That’s the premium to pay for that +1, you will always get reduction in room sizing or spacing whenever you buy a unit with more rooms but not that much more square footage of space.

Is your unit a Type F?
Bjorn1688
post Apr 10 2019, 11:55 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Apr 10 2019, 10:11 AM)
how do you know how thick is the glass panels? they have sample in showroom for it?
anywhere its not the thickness of the glass that determine the sound passes thru, its more to do with the encasing of the frame and workmanship. Sound will travel through gaps and air.

you have LRT and KTM greetings for 18hrs a day

then you have Malaysia busiest road FedHwy noise 24/7.

tambah lagi elevated highway from glenmarie to uSJ.

if this is not enuf, tambah lagi satu HTC line.

and the TNB station is a complimentary.

it just short of mosque and cemetary to make it a complete list.
Despite all that it has been a near sell out before VP.
Bjorn1688
post Apr 10 2019, 12:31 PM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(naqib0307 @ Apr 10 2019, 06:23 AM)
Nope. Mine is the 861sqft.
Probably the better of the units there.

Still torn between getting a Type F but will see what this DTO project turns out to be first.

Hopefully it is a project where SAP can be done by June.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0540sec    0.30    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:48 AM